if you a producer, check out my audio, i need some original beats, peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you a producer, check out my audio, i need some original beats, peace

lookin to hook up wit someone who can make beats, if you like some of my shit let me know,

my AIM screen name is Don Tha Makaveli

here is my soundclick page

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=151919

def like ya style, check out the link in my sig and lemme know if youre feelin my beats, maybe we can make sumthin happen

Comment

yo you got some sick shit, let me do a track over one of them, i'll murder that shit, if you got aim holla at me tonight Don Tha Makaveli
      or email me at [email protected]

Comment

no doubt, if you want an exclusive, i'll give you one for free, ill get at you on aim

Comment

yo, i pretty much got it done, just need to put in adlibs and finish recording the third verse and touch up on a few of the words and sound levels, but if you wanna check out what it sounds like so far i got it up on my site, i'll finish later, let me know if you like the result so far, hope you dont mind, i just picked the first beat i heard, shit was bangin, i payed homage to the name you picked out for it in the hook

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=151919

Comment

here are the lyrics

HOOK
            Everybody check out the flame I brung, I came to change the game my brain contains the sun, Iím a Shine its thats time for a strangers face, who am I, just call me, the change of way
            VERSE 1
            We running the earth into the ground and every year its getting worse, how many tears can one dispurse until the faucet dries, man I think I lost my mind, a long long time ago if there ever was a point of no return than I crossed that line, and I aint never coming home, my brain is what Iím gunning foí, if god will let me in than Iíll be staring at the sun below, I find death interesting, thats why my shits depressing my reflections just a shadow of my sweetest imperfection, infected wit rage, in 28 days youíll be infected the same, fuck a necklace or chain, cuz the end it donít matter when you step in your grave, no gun my biggest mufuckin weapon is pain, its grizzy p and donít you dare question the name, nobody can reach me its like I fenced in my brain, and put a wall up, pick a straw any straw but never seem to draw luck, we all born to die which means we all fucked
            VERSE 2
            take a look at how many people in jail, how many people end up getting killed, is this shit for real, I keep a crucifix nailed, above my bed, and I pray before I lay me down to sleep, which mean I talk wit the dead, you break the law, than I say its fuckin off wit his head, now that would stop the crime rate, a mufuckin rapist getting out before drug dealers, now thats a fucked up mind state, but hey, what can you do except hope it donít happen to you, is peace really that hard to achieve, or to give some food to the people starving to eat, look how much these mufuckas got, bill gates got billions as if heíll ever gonna spend that mufuckin much, its selfish, I guess thats what wealth is, the devil in disguise to keep the rich rich the rest are left helpless, gas prices keep rising, but the wages stay the same, but fuck it its up to you and how you play the game
            VERSE 3
            I feel like I got so much motherfuckin shit to say, sometimes I donít know how to say it, plus I drink a fifth a day, itís the only way that I know how to drown the sorrow, and one never knows if he still gonna be round tomorrow, I got It dawg I got it now you acting bigger than you are and Iím a have to cut ya down to size motherfuck ya sound, the ball was thrown in my direction and Iím about to touch it down, or take it back to 94 and bring the fuckin ruckus how, you bustas think that you can touch me till I got you walking home on crutches plow thru every motherfuckin town, whether its that deep shit or metaphors I speak it sick donít like it open up and eat my motherfuckin sneaker bitch, wit every letter that I write Iím only getting better, now I got you sweating like you in hot weather wit a heavy sweater, my medicines adrenaline I let it in my pencil than I stencil in my mental Iím an instrumental sentinel

Comment

hott track man, definately gonna be good when its finished, i had alot of people tellin me they liked that beat. thanks for the shout out!

Comment

word, i fucked up on the quality, just put a much better quality of it up, surprised at how well an m-box works, for 500 bucks best investment i ever made

Comment

lol, yeah, i wanna get an mbox, im currently in the process of upgradin my (very amatuer) home studio

Comment

your beats sound fresh though, what i got is an m-box, a shure beta 58a microphone, and soundblaster audigy platinum 2 zs sound card, about $800 of investment, only thing i still cant figure out is how to record in digital, this analog shit is time consuming to mix down, i figure i need a different sound card or something

Comment

as soon as it hits your soundcard its digital, what do you use to mix? i use adobe audition, its prety professional when it comes to what you can do with it. you get pretty decent quality wit that shure 58, i know people who put up an ish track with that mic, but i guess it can be a serious tool! i got a audio technica 3035

Comment

what i use to mix is pro tools, cant really get any better than that, comes with m-box, part of the reason why i bought one, theres different version of the shure 58, they probably have the low end version, my mic cost me like 200 bucks so i would hope it sounds decent, lol, but i am talking about with digital is, with the m-box theres analog recording, and theres also spdif, which is sony philips digital interface, HUGE difference between the too, i can hear my vocals in digital stereo when i speak into the microphone, but when i play it back its in analog mono, the manual explains how to do it, but it wont work for me
                        Last edited by DonThaMakaveli; 08-30-2005, 08:29 AM.

Comment

sorry, cant help ya there, lol, i've never even tried to mess wit spdif!

Comment

sounds like you constantly listin to eminen and tupac you mimicing the hell out of their styles well tupacs style and I heard a line spit exactly like Em

Kansas
                            City Chiefs: 5-3

Los
                            Angeles Lakers: 7-0

Comment

Last edited by DonThaMakaveli; 09-01-2005, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by pdmhuqwdghko, Today, 01:45 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post pdmhuqwdghko  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 10-31-2020, 07:43 AM