makteeno was in yo mumz pussy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• makteeno was in yo mumz pussy

CHECK MY HOT MUTHAFUCKING SHIT PEEPS ITS DA DOPEST SHIT YOU GONNA HEAR IM TAKING OVER IN 2005 MUTHAFUCKAHZ WIT DAT GANSTA ***** SHIT FROM DA WESTSIDE COS YOU AND I KNOW ITZ DA BEST SIDE *****Z. HATERZ FUCK OFF COS I AM DA BEST AND NO MUTHAFUKAH WILL STOP ME. I'MA SEND MY SHIT TO AFTERMATH AND DEATHROW AND SHADY AND ROCAFELLA AND MY PRODUCTION IS TIGHTER THAN YOUR MUMZ PUSSY.

STAY DOWN MY *****HZ!!!!!!!!!

MAKTEENO 4 EVAH BIATCHEZ

I AM DA MUTHAPHUKKIN SHIT BITCH AN IM DA NEXT SLIM MUTHAFUCKIN SHADAY BIATCH SO SHUT THA FUKK UPP MARK WEBBER U FAT CUNT OR I'MA SHOOT UP YA PROJECTS WITH MY *****Z AND GATZ YOU TRICK ASS MAN HOE.

Why this name?
    My last name is MacMahon and I'm Italian, so it's MakTeeno

Do you play live?
    I COME FROM THA MEAN MUTHAPHUUKIN PROJECTZ OF C-A-N-bizzle WERE ALL DA *****Z BE AT.

How, do you think, does the internet (or mp3) change the music industry?
    IT LETZ STREET THUGZ LYKE ME EXPRESSS MYSELF 2 THA WORLD.

Would you still sign a record contract with a major label?
    IM NOT NO PHUKKIN SELL-OUT HOUSE ***** LIKE DAT MARK WEBBER FAGGOT. IMA THUG 4 LYFE.

Band History:
    I CAME FROM THA PROJECTZ BITCH AND NOW IM RICH

Your influences?
    Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, THEM SHADY AFTERMATH *****Z IZ THA ONLY *****Z I BE BUMPIN IN MY '64 CO IM DA NEXT MUTHAPHUKKIN EMINEM.

Favorite spot?
    THA HOOD

Equipment used:
    DEMO TRACKS FROM MY CASIO

Anything else...?
    YES, CRAZY BONES IMA BREAK EVERY BONE IN YA FAT LARD ARSE BODY.

OH YEAH, AND THOZE BITCHEZ DILBERT (RYAN SMITH), CRAZY BONES (MARK WEBBER), MICHAEL BYRNE, MICHAEL BACON AND ALL THOZE OTHER FAGGOTZ CAN SUCK MY FAT JUICY DICK.

My Soundclick Libary of Dope Songz:

http://www.soundclick.com/makteenoblingalingching

http://www.soundclick.com/util/Strea...D=2248782&q=hi
    http://www.soundclick.com/util/Strea...D=2248778&q=hi
    http://www.soundclick.com/util/Strea...D=2248772&q=hi
    http://www.soundclick.com/util/Strea...D=2248754&q=hi
    http://www.soundclick.com/util/Strea...D=2248749&q=hi

This shit is so hot! listen to the track 'end of the world'... FIRE!!

no one who raps should proclaim they love eminem so much... actually, no one period.. this shits booty..
    Point Of No Return Ill Wayz And Dmote Ranks

Purchase INFO

Comment

LMFAO!!. I love this shit.
      100ten%

Comment

Originally posted by Big MakTeeno G
        CHECK MY HOT MUTHAFUCKING SHIT PEEPS ITS DA DOPEST SHIT YOU GONNA HEAR IM TAKING OVER IN 2005 MUTHAFUCKAHZ WIT DAT GANSTA ***** SHIT FROM DA WESTSIDE COS YOU AND I KNOW ITZ DA BEST SIDE *****Z. HATERZ FUCK OFF COS I AM DA BEST AND NO MUTHAFUKAH WILL STOP ME. I'MA SEND MY SHIT TO AFTERMATH AND DEATHROW AND SHADY AND ROCAFELLA AND MY PRODUCTION IS TIGHTER THAN YOUR MUMZ PUSSY.

STAY DOWN MY *****HZ!!!!!!!!!

MAKTEENO 4 EVAH BIATCHEZ

I AM DA MUTHAPHUKKIN SHIT BITCH AN IM DA NEXT SLIM MUTHAFUCKIN SHADAY BIATCH SO SHUT THA FUKK UPP MARK WEBBER U FAT CUNT OR I'MA SHOOT UP YA PROJECTS WITH MY *****Z AND GATZ YOU TRICK ASS MAN HOE.

Why this name?
        My last name is MacMahon and I'm Italian, so it's MakTeeno

Do you play live?
        I COME FROM THA MEAN MUTHAPHUUKIN PROJECTZ OF C-A-N-bizzle WERE ALL DA *****Z BE AT.

How, do you think, does the internet (or mp3) change the music industry?
        IT LETZ STREET THUGZ LYKE ME EXPRESSS MYSELF 2 THA WORLD.

Would you still sign a record contract with a major label?
        IM NOT NO PHUKKIN SELL-OUT HOUSE ***** LIKE DAT MARK WEBBER FAGGOT. IMA THUG 4 LYFE.

Band History:
        I CAME FROM THA PROJECTZ BITCH AND NOW IM RICH

Your influences?
        Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, Eminem, THEM SHADY AFTERMATH *****Z IZ THA ONLY *****Z I BE BUMPIN IN MY '64 CO IM DA NEXT MUTHAPHUKKIN EMINEM.

Favorite spot?
        THA HOOD

Equipment used:
        DEMO TRACKS FROM MY CASIO

Anything else...?
        YES, CRAZY BONES IMA BREAK EVERY BONE IN YA FAT LARD ARSE BODY.

OH YEAH, AND THOZE BITCHEZ DILBERT (RYAN SMITH), CRAZY BONES (MARK WEBBER), MICHAEL BYRNE, MICHAEL BACON AND ALL THOZE OTHER FAGGOTZ CAN SUCK MY FAT JUICY DICK.

My Soundclick Libary of Dope Songz:

http://www.soundclick.com/makteenoblingalingching

http://www.soundclick.com/util/Strea...D=2248782&q=hi
        http://www.soundclick.com/util/Strea...D=2248778&q=hi
        http://www.soundclick.com/util/Strea...D=2248772&q=hi
        http://www.soundclick.com/util/Strea...D=2248754&q=hi
        http://www.soundclick.com/util/Strea...D=2248749&q=hi
        Man, this is getting beyond a joke

Makteeno hear me out, you sad little boy
        1. I fail to see the relation between being italian and your last name being macmahon to Makteeno.
        2. You will never play live, and never have. You had the chance, and you pussied out. More to the point, there are no 'projectz' in canberra, or canbizzle if you want, and there is nothing mean about canberra, except maybe woden on friday night, but you'd get skinned alive if you went there.
        3. You're not a street thug, and you have nothing to express except your inability to sing.
        4. The reason you would never sign a contract to a label is that no label would offer one to you. Do you realise that what you are doing is illegal? Let's clear that up now, what you do is record your voice over songs that have already been written, burn them onto cd's, and sell them at school. That infringes on about twenty copyright laws, and you could go to jail for it. Be happy no one cares enough about your music to call the cops.
        5. You didn't come from any 'projectz', and you're not rich, and will probably end up selling your arse on king's cross.
        6. It's obvious that your influences are eminem, cos you are shit.
        Dear god, please tell me that when you talk about bumpin in your '64 that you are not talking about a car! You arent even old enough to drive, and you probably can't even see over the wheel!
        7. As i said, there are no hoods in canberra, and if there were, you would be killed for showing up.
        8. Demo tracks are all you will ever have.
        9. Mark probably doesn't know you're talking about him behind his back, and if he did, he could smash you into the ground no problems.
        10. We are none of those people, though i know mark. Stop thinking you know whats going on, because believe me, you don't.

You're songs aren't dope.

You aren't exactly getting A's in english, are you?

I've put this in my nicest tone, because none of us are amused any more. You've killed the laughter. But we still think you're just desperate for attention, and talk tough on the internet to make yourself seem tough.

I know you run away from people at school, you little bitch

Don't make me repeat myself.

I can't believe people actually think your music is good. They must be taking the piss.

Comment

well i think the previous post said it all but i have to put my part in:

for starters im pretty sure u arnt italian cos u are practicly albino with sand coloured hair.

and in canberra(canbizzle as u refer to it) there is no projects or hood canberra is the most un-violent place in Aus.

......ur just hopeless and pathetic. and how much u had to distort your voice to make it sound like u went through puberty is amazing.

i feel really for sorry for you.
          Last edited by makteeno-hater; 04-05-2005, 02:21 AM.

Comment

wow......this really sux...........you want to be eminem? but he's gay are you trying to be gay? oh wait a second......you already are! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR HOMOSEXUALITY

Comment

He Is Banned Lol Omg. Shut Down Little Man Banned.

Comment

Originally posted by makteenosabitch
                Man, this is getting beyond a joke

Makteeno hear me out, you sad little boy
                1. I fail to see the relation between being italian and your last name being macmahon to Makteeno.
                2. You will never play live, and never have. You had the chance, and you pussied out. More to the point, there are no 'projectz' in canberra, or canbizzle if you want, and there is nothing mean about canberra, except maybe woden on friday night, but you'd get skinned alive if you went there.
                3. You're not a street thug, and you have nothing to express except your inability to sing.
                4. The reason you would never sign a contract to a label is that no label would offer one to you. Do you realise that what you are doing is illegal? Let's clear that up now, what you do is record your voice over songs that have already been written, burn them onto cd's, and sell them at school. That infringes on about twenty copyright laws, and you could go to jail for it. Be happy no one cares enough about your music to call the cops.
                5. You didn't come from any 'projectz', and you're not rich, and will probably end up selling your arse on king's cross.
                6. It's obvious that your influences are eminem, cos you are shit.
                Dear god, please tell me that when you talk about bumpin in your '64 that you are not talking about a car! You arent even old enough to drive, and you probably can't even see over the wheel!
                7. As i said, there are no hoods in canberra, and if there were, you would be killed for showing up.
                8. Demo tracks are all you will ever have.
                9. Mark probably doesn't know you're talking about him behind his back, and if he did, he could smash you into the ground no problems.
                10. We are none of those people, though i know mark. Stop thinking you know whats going on, because believe me, you don't.

You're songs aren't dope.

You aren't exactly getting A's in english, are you?

I've put this in my nicest tone, because none of us are amused any more. You've killed the laughter. But we still think you're just desperate for attention, and talk tough on the internet to make yourself seem tough.

I know you run away from people at school, you little bitch

Don't make me repeat myself.

I can't believe people actually think your music is good. They must be taking the piss.
                Hey your MakTeeno insulting posts are hilarious! Who are you? Im Michael and he insulted me so im'a fuck that boy up.

Comment

makteenos back

Comment

Why is it that all the faggy year 10's join to crappy rap sites? Kid, the artwork on your little...guy...in the corner is shocking. The cut and paste work is all over the place. Everyone knows cut and paste work is what makes you a cool person.

Second, Makteeno, you are not back...you're a fuckhead.

Christ, of all the shit we've been saying to you, haven't you picked up even one of the messages subtly hidden in each one? You are shit, no one likes you're music. Of all the many, diverse posts done by us, have you honestly not picked up one single fucking piece of hatred embedded the words? Please to god tell me you are fucking joking!

Does your stupidity know no boundaries?!
                    Last edited by makteenosabitch; 04-16-2005, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MakteenoRebirth
                      makteenos back
                      my god honestly your pathetic......can't you take a hint you see we bag you out cos your shit and horrible and easily the worst rapper who has ever lived and we dont like you.

also YOU GOT BANNED the admins of the site hate you and think you suck ass do you know why.....BECAUSE ITS TRUE YOUR ARE THE SHITTEST HUMAN BEING WHO EVER EXSISTED!

Comment

Originally posted by makteenosabitch
                        Why is it that all the faggy year 10's join to crappy rap sites? Kid, the artwork on your little...guy...in the corner is shocking. The cut and paste work is all over the place. Everyone knows cut and paste work is what makes you a cool person.

Second, Makteeno, you are not back...you're a fuckhead.

Christ, of all the shit we've been saying to you, haven't you picked up even one of the messages subtly hidden in each one? You are shit, no one likes you're music. Of all the many, diverse posts done by us, have you honestly not picked up one single fucking piece of hatred embedded the words? Please to god tell me you are fucking joking!

Does your stupidity know no boundaries?!
                        What the fuck? do you come and check the makteeno thread everyday for updates so you can bag out makteeno? We all know hes gay, so get over it. As for the avatar, yes, its just black mario with n.igga clothes and bling

Comment

Kid, you're a faggot.

Talk to us when you hit puberty, if you can make it.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Deborahlanker, 04-01-2021, 10:23 AM
                          1 response
                          0 likes
                          Last Post OlmanGrand  
                          Started by RogeraCareye, Today, 02:28 AM
                          0 responses