X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Preamp, and a Mixer on sale on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

I wouldnt buy a beat from you, let alone your equipment.
    LastFM

Comment

Ya sorry, your hardware is not only overpriced, but its outdated... if your looking on ebay for hardware then your going to get scammed.. usually its on there because theres problems beneath the surface that you wont find out till you've used it for afew months,,,
      www.westnyle.net

Fulltime Production, Parttime Prices!

Comment

Over Priced lol? go to musiciansfriend.com buddy... and look for the Joe Meek EQ for less then 200$

if someone bids 170 for my shit it's theres

and I think 25$ is a reasonable price for a fuckin behringer mixer...

there's no problems with this shit... I just need something better... I ordered the Joemeek and right after I found a more expensive pre amp I wanted. get a life.. do somethin with your life other then goin in ebay threads bashin my fuckin hardware. wtf is this shit elementary school? god damn... If I posted that I was sellin an Xbox ya'll would be replyin to my threads sayin that my system is bullshit and I'm a bitch for not havin a ps2. get the fuck outta here bitches.

Comment

pre amp is fucking overpriced man..lol, i can get thing like this for 80$ bucks..But mixers price is on point

Comment

let me know where you can get that shit for 80$

musicians friend got it for 200
            Samash has it for 200
            Prosound got it for 200

please let me know where you get this shit for 80 man.

Comment

^^ Your the fuckin idiot who posts their damn ebay auctions in FINAL MIX (audio tracks), so shut the fuck up, you have -11 bars red in reps, so your just looking for a bashing when you come and post here..

on the positive site, i checked out some of your beats, they aren't too bad..
              www.westnyle.net

Comment

Originally posted by HeroinHav
                let me know where you can get that shit for 80$

musicians friend got it for 200
                Samash has it for 200
                Prosound got it for 200

please let me know where you get this shit for 80 man.
                I know people, who know people, who rob people...lol, j/p

I already know 4 places where u can get this shit for 80$...2 people r sellin their studio n shit, 1 is just sellin it and the otherone will get it for u..
                This is old shit, who the fuck will want to buy it...

Comment

^ there's a difference between a NEW preamp and an old one, you know that right? If you read his post it's a NEW preamp that hasnt been used.

and new artist would probly want to buy older equipment just to get it cheaper to start out... why do you care that he's selling items on ebay for a normal price? seriously do you have a life outside of bashing hardware someone's selling on ebay? get a life.
                  bighav.com

Comment

lol are you guys that jealous of me to come here and bash the hardware im upgradin? shitlol

and 80$ for a used one.. this is brand new.

go work on sellin beats.

Im gonna sell the mixer and the preamp no matter how much you bash my prices (which are right because I do research before I set prices you dumb shit) now how bout you get a brain and instead of waistin your time comin in my thread sayin shit about hardware i dont use no more... how bout you sell some of them beats. you fake ass hustla.

Comment

lol are you guys that jealous of me to come here and bash the hardware im upgradin? shitlol

go work on sellin beats.

Im gonna sell the mixer and the preamp no matter how much you bash my prices (which are right because I do research before I set prices you dumb shit) now how bout you get a brain and instead of waistin your time comin in my thread sayin shit about hardware i dont use no more... how bout you sell some of them beats. you fake ass hustla.
                      but why in this forum man, its Audio Links, think about it man, there is a forum topic for this...

P.S if anything this "bashing" you speak of, is just bumping your thread so you should be happy that more people are checking...

and i already sellin beats :D

i didn't notice it was *new* quality haha.. i have much better equip thats why i was bashin, dont post your fucking auctions in this topic....
                      Last edited by MaZaMuNe; 08-27-2005, 05:56 AM.
                      www.westnyle.net

Comment

Originally posted by AcidRainbow
                        ^ there's a difference between a NEW preamp and an old one, you know that right? If you read his post it's a NEW preamp that hasnt been used.

and new artist would probly want to buy older equipment just to get it cheaper to start out... why do you care that he's selling items on ebay for a normal price? seriously do you have a life outside of bashing hardware someone's selling on ebay? get a life.
                        u r fuckign idiot, i wasn`t speaking bout used and unsed..I was speaking bout the model..go n figure fucking net geek.. If people would use their brains right they wouldn`t even browse ebay, they just r to lazy or fucking geeks who ain`t got no contacts..I already got a pretty damn good life and i know much about studio equipment n all that shit n your amatuer ass is tryin to argue with me..BITCH PLEASE..
                        Last edited by DirTySliMmC; 08-27-2005, 09:39 AM.

Comment

go work on sellin beats.

WOW..congrats man u r one step away from beein clown..Man r u kiddin me? haha, shit..I`ve been workin in the studio for a long ass time now, i don`t advertise my shit on the fucking internet cuz i don`t need to do it..I don`t give a shit on this shit, shit won`t get u nowhere..I`m a producer on hire and i get paid per every hour while your ass is sittin in the front of the monitor and bangin out some weak beats..
                          Step ya game up and then we`ll start speakin
                          fuck outta here
                          Last edited by DirTySliMmC; 08-27-2005, 09:40 AM.

Comment

alright... so you dont advertise your shit on the internet but you advertise about how my equipment is overpriced when it's not? even if you were a tight procducer makin crazy beats in your "studio" why are you waistin time makin up shit about my hardware? fuck off.

"they just r to lazy or fucking geeks who ain`t got no contacts..I already got a pretty damn good life and i know much about studio equipment n all that shit n your amatuer ass is tryin to argue with me..BITCH PLEASE.."

lol dont talk to me like i dont know what im doin, i was makin beats before your bitch ass came to this board... and when you first came to this board your beats were on some wack shit, and unlike you i can admit that you got some good beats... but man you dont gotta be jealous of me and say i put out weak beats... Cause I know I dont, im not bein cocky, but nahh i dont put out no weak beats so you can try your envy on some other person and make them quit producin, it aint gonna work for me. You aint makin millions of dollars son, so i suggest you do advertise on the internet... if you have a soundclick why isn't your dumbass advertising on the internet? and when the fuck are you gonna sell a beat?

and I doubt you get payed per hour, if you do it's like 15-20$ an hour... which still makes you stupid for not doin any internet business.

why am i a few steps away from bein a clown? cause I sell hardware on the internet to buy better shit? Or is it because I make tight beats with only reason and a keyboard?

Do I follow you in your threads? no cause im not a clown like you. Go to college son, I hope you'll be able to feed your kids with that 15$ an hour.... and how long are you in the studio? 15-25 hours or less? man your kids is gonna starve! get that diploma homie... you aint dre.

Comment

oh and Mazamune do you think i give a fuck if i have bad reps? do you think I give a fuck what section i post this in? Im gonna post my RECORDING shit in a forum where people post songs... you know why? cause I can. and I'll make some muhfuckin dough... I could give a fuck less if it's in the wrong thread. give some more bad reps while your at it.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by granitemale, Today, 07:02 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post granitemale  
                              Started by granitemale, Today, 07:01 AM
                              0 responses