Clear All

• D12boardcommingtofuckyouup

NETCEES WHAT THE FUCK WE MC'S/WE FREESTYLING 10 SHEETS
    Y'ALL AINT GONNA BE ABLE TO COMPEAT/WE PERFORMING IN MOSH PIT
    SO STOP IT WE COMMING TO FUCK YOU UP/WE THE APOCOLISM SUP
    FREESTYLING YOU PRE WRITING IM 13/SHITTING ON YOU THO YOUR 27
    SEND YOU TO HIP HOP HEAVEN/IM SPEEDING MY MINDS REVING
    LIPS VIBRATING TOUGHN PULSATING/GOT MCS 5 STAR RATING
    REPUTATION WIHT MY LYRICAL TOUGHN/MUTHA FUCKERS NAME DROPPING LIKE I WAS PUN
    OH THERES ANOTHER ONE ONE I SUNG/LOOKING DOWN ON YOU FROM 40 THOUSEND FATHOM
    7 GUN ONE MAN ARMY FROM PUNJARBI/IS THAT LANGUAGE OR CITY ANYWAY IM ANGRY
    I AINT SPITTING RYHMES IM SPITTING FACT/FACTING IT SO BAD COS I KNOW Y'ALL LIKE THAT
    I'LL WIPE THAT LOOK OF YOUR FACE/LEAVE YOUR NOSE DISPLACED COS IM THE MEANEST MC YOU EVER FACED
    COMMING SOON IS SOAL DON AND KEGZI/MAD ASSED RAPPERS YOU DONT WANT TO MESS WITH
    COS SHITTY RYHMES IS ALL YOU'LL BE LEFT WITH/WE BE THE BEST YOU BEST ACEPT IT
    STOCK IN ON ATISEPTIC YOUR BRAINS LEFT SEPTIC/WE GONNA KILL EVERY SCEPTICS
    YO I POKE MY RYHMES THRO YOUR EARS/BRING YOU TO TEARS THEN I CRANK UP THE GEARS
    I TELL YOU MUTHA FUCKERS WE ONLY JUST STARTED/WE THE FIRST MIRICAL SCINCE THE RED SEA PARTED
    MUTHA FUCKERS WE TRIPLE X RATED HAVE Y'ALL MASTERBATED/I HAVE HAD HEART ATTACK CAM BACKAS TU PAC REINCARNATED
    THE MUTHA FUCKING RULES HAVE BEEN STATED/HOPE YOU LISTENED COS THAT AINT GONNA BE REPEATED
    BLADE MOUTHED
    REPROSENTING
    D12 BOARD .COM MUTHA FUCKERS
    we comming to fuck y'all up

d12board! im in a crew on that board! but please respect this board mothafucker, cuz there are some ill heads here. r u looking for a battle? or beef? cuz thats here somewhere, or just go too the battle forum. Peace out.

Comment

Re: D12boardcommingtofuckyouup

Originally posted by BLADEMOUTHED
      NETCEES WHAT THE FUCK WE MC'S/WE FREESTYLING 10 SHEETS
      Y'ALL AINT GONNA BE ABLE TO COMPEAT/WE PERFORMING IN MOSH PIT
      SO STOP IT WE COMMING TO FUCK YOU UP/WE THE APOCOLISM SUP
      FREESTYLING YOU PRE WRITING IM 13/SHITTING ON YOU THO YOUR 27
      SEND YOU TO HIP HOP HEAVEN/IM SPEEDING MY MINDS REVING
      LIPS VIBRATING TOUGHN PULSATING/GOT MCS 5 STAR RATING
      REPUTATION WIHT MY LYRICAL TOUGHN/MUTHA FUCKERS NAME DROPPING LIKE I WAS PUN
      OH THERES ANOTHER ONE ONE I SUNG/LOOKING DOWN ON YOU FROM 40 THOUSEND FATHOM
      7 GUN ONE MAN ARMY FROM PUNJARBI/IS THAT LANGUAGE OR CITY ANYWAY IM ANGRY
      I AINT SPITTING RYHMES IM SPITTING FACT/FACTING IT SO BAD COS I KNOW Y'ALL LIKE THAT
      I'LL WIPE THAT LOOK OF YOUR FACE/LEAVE YOUR NOSE DISPLACED COS IM THE MEANEST MC YOU EVER FACED
      COMMING SOON IS SOAL DON AND KEGZI/MAD ASSED RAPPERS YOU DONT WANT TO MESS WITH
      COS SHITTY RYHMES IS ALL YOU'LL BE LEFT WITH/WE BE THE BEST YOU BEST ACEPT IT
      STOCK IN ON ATISEPTIC YOUR BRAINS LEFT SEPTIC/WE GONNA KILL EVERY SCEPTICS
      YO I POKE MY RYHMES THRO YOUR EARS/BRING YOU TO TEARS THEN I CRANK UP THE GEARS
      I TELL YOU MUTHA FUCKERS WE ONLY JUST STARTED/WE THE FIRST MIRICAL SCINCE THE RED SEA PARTED
      MUTHA FUCKERS WE TRIPLE X RATED HAVE Y'ALL MASTERBATED/I HAVE HAD HEART ATTACK CAM BACKAS TU PAC REINCARNATED
      THE MUTHA FUCKING RULES HAVE BEEN STATED/HOPE YOU LISTENED COS THAT AINT GONNA BE REPEATED
      BLADE MOUTHED
      REPROSENTING
      D12 BOARD .COM MUTHA FUCKERS
      IM NOT BOTHERD IF I GET BEEF IM FORM THE D12BOARD AND THATS ALL D12BOARD GONNA FUCK THIS UP THEY MIGHT BE SHIT HEADS BETTER BUT IM NOT ARSED I JUST RYHME MY RYHMES AND INSULT THATS WHAT CREWS DO
      we comming to fuck y'all up

Comment

EXACTLY wat i do too

Comment

yo im wit blade i here from from the board to tear ^ this shit and if u open your mouth ^ one more time u gunna get hit/ with a silver tipped bullets cuz what u posten is bull shit so dont try to get us mad cuz all your ryhmes r just a passen fad/ then u telln me dont get mad at the d12 world well let me tell u sumtin all there ryhmes arent worth the dimes/ in my pocket so i stick your wet cum filed finger in to the socket/ so next time u shout at me and my cru u know we gunna bout/ and fight this shit out to the death and then i'll make sure u die like mic beth/ so next time dont try to test peep from da board cuz u gunna find out that we r the lords/ of rappen and it just so happens that we r almighty and we r unbeatable undefeatable/ unlike u u r popable so i empty a couple of rounds in to your fat ass and u lose a couple of pounds/ because u just lost mounds and mounds of blood so next time think b4 u speak cuz if u dont your gunna find your self in a dumpster in a heap/ of garbage that smell like your beats tere easy to defaet / so dont get me started cuz your lyrics smell like some1 farted
          if i kill u will u scream???

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:55 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Deborahlanker  
          Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 09:21 AM