My Rap Titled ( D.o.a )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Rap Titled ( D.o.a )

( D.O.A ) LATENIGHT MAXIN WATCHIN JERRY SPRINGER,,,SUDDENLY I GET A ITCH IN MY TRIGGER FINGER. PUT DOWN MY 40 OUNCE AND GRAB THE AR15,,, STASH THE BAGS AND HIDE MY TRIPLEBEAM. KILL THE SOUND ON THE TV AND GET READY,,, A CLIP IN EACH POCKET LETS FACE DESTINY. ITS TOO LATE FER VISITORS IM ABOUT TO GET SINNISTER,,, THESE PUNKS ARE ABOUT TO SEE MY UNCONTROLLABLE TEMPER. AS I HEAR FOOTSTEPS STOP IN FRONT OF MY DOOR,,, I HOLD DOWN THE TRIGGER AND START SPLINTERIN BOARDS. I EMPTY EVERYSINGLE SHELL FROM MY CLIP,,, POP IT OUT AND GRAP ANOTHER FROM MY HIP. THEY FIRE SEVERAL SHOTS BACK AT ME BUT MISS,,, I RUN AT THEM SHOOTIN YELLIN BITCH EAT THIS. DECAPATATE ONE THE OTHER 4 CHESTCHECKED,,, THEY SHOULDNT OF FUCKED WITH THIS PRISON MADE VET. 5 BODIES DOWN I BLOODY RUGGED THEM THUGS, THEN I START TO HEAR SEVERAL POLICE SIRENS BUZZ. ( CHOROUS ) WHEN YOU COME FOR ME ITS DEAD ON ARRIVAL,,, THERES NO FRIENDS IN LIFE ITA ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL,,, A FIST FULL OF RAZORBLADES IS MY RAP STYLE,,, MAKE ME FEEL THREATEND YOUR FLAT BACKED ON THE TILES. ( VERSE 2. ) I HEAR TASK COMIN SO I SNATH UP MY BACKPACK,,, TOSS IN MONEY, BAGS, AMMO AND GATS. JUMP OUT THE WINDOWS AND HIT THE BACK ALLEYS,,, TRYIN TO AVOID SEVERAL MURDER 1 FELONIES. BOUNCIN 4RM BLOCK TO BLOCK CLUTCHIN MY GLOCK,,, RUNNIN FAST AS I CAN TO MY HIDING SPOT. STOP BEHIND THE 7 - 11 TO TAKE A BREATHER,,,SHIT I DIDNT THINK A PATROL CAR WOULD BE HERE. UNSPOTTED SO I JUST SLOWLY CREEP ON BYE,,, TRYIN TO AVOID ANOTHER GRUESOME HOMICIDE. NO TIME FOR BREAKS I GOTTA GET THERE QUICK,,, CUZ THOSE FUCKIN PIGS WANNA GET ME STICKED. I SPOT MY HOMIE SICKO IN HIS 5.0,,, TAKE IT EASY ON THE GAS G IM BEING HUNTED BRO. THOSE PIGS WANNA QUICK SLIT MY WIG,,,I CATCH MY BREATH, RELAX AND LIGHT UP A CIG. WE ADVANCE TO OUR DESTINATION IN TOTAL DESPERATION,,, TIME NOW TO LAY LOW AND PLOT A FLAWLESS CALCULATION. ( CHOROUS SAME AS 1ST ) ( VERSE 3 ) NOW IM IN THE SPOT THINKIN UP A PLOT,,, ON THE RUN NOW I CANT EVER STOP. I GOTTA CHANGE MY IDENTITY BEFORE THE DEATH OF ME,,,CONJER UP A PASSPORT SO THIS COUNTRY I CAN LEAVE. LIGHT UP A BLUNT PUFF, AND TO SICKO PASS,,, I WONDER WILL I LAST ? CAN I AVOID TASK ? ,,, DONT KNOW THOUGH, FOR 2 WEEKS ILL LAY REAL LOW,,, MAKE A COUPLE OF MOVES AND CLOCK MAD DOUGH. WILL I ABIDE ? CAN I LAST AND SURVIVE ? ,,, WHO KNOWS WHEN YOUR WANTED ON MULTIPLE HOMICIDES. A FUCKED UP SITUATION G WHAT CAN I SAY ? PEACE OUT YALL THIS HAS BEEN MY RYME D.O.A . ( BY: GRUESOME. )
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

Thats why they call me Tha Player...im back...im back

Nice rhymin, Its similar to the story tellin Nas style, u had some tight rhymes in there, keep postin
    Players Bitchlist

FearMentor
    Emin3m_2001
    Addict
    Scarface
    Konvict

Bitches gonna get played

Comment

THANX PLAYA, I APPRECIATE THE RESPONSE. I LIKE TO TELL STORIES IN RYMES INTEAD OF JUST SPITTIN NONSENCE. PEACE !
      Battle Record 25 - 6.
      Official Winner of FT1.
      http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
      A coward dies a thousand deaths,
      a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by tkaxec, 09-18-2020, 10:50 AM