my new shit (old) but new to you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new shit (old) but new to you.

Personly I am just gettin started ive done like 4 or 5 freestyles with my friend shaun. And I did this on high emotion when I was really pist at my old friends.

I originaly wrote this for to my former friend brandon.

Latley everything hasnt been goin my way/Fuck friends you think they ya friends but they just silent gay/This is for anybody wakin up to a house fulla bitchs/ People you think you know and trust are really stupid snitchs/ People you thought you knew, but really dont like you/ they the type of people diserve to die/ the real fonny mothafuckaz who diserve to fry/ and every day I wake up to the same old bullshit and wonder what makes a bitch really a bitch?/A bitch is sombody who acts coo just to take your money/A bitch is sombody who laughs at your jokes but really dont think they funny/And if you ever see this type of bitch around...take a sledge hammer and beat that bitch to the ground./If this is what you and the rest of the world call a buddy, fuck you and this world I preffer makin dat money/its funny how people love you the second you get stuff/Then the second it turns old then they up on some other foo well let me tell you I had enough/ this shit cant last thats why ive turned a loner with nothin to loose/ eccept for some K Y jelly and a bottle of booze/So fuck friends and fuck you too/ And to all them punk bitchs out there bitch fuck you too./ See this is whut I thought, friendship cant be bought, you give respect they respect you/ I guess not Brandon you wigga king fuck you!/I thought we was tight, I loved you like a brother/Now guess whut you fuck with me im butt bangin that slut you call a mother/ Its time to pay up and I dont meen with cash/ Its just me and your mums butt fucking her skanky ass.

Im gonna continue it somday, I just never got around to it (lazy and shit)
    Pretty good.
    0.00%
    its so, so.
    100.00%
    Not so great.
    0.00%
    Last edited by DIrTY HeAD JAk3; 06-26-2001, 06:41 PM.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by hxihzu3j, 09-24-2020, 07:17 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post garcia adam  
Started by ziifjem, Today, 03:55 AM
0 responses
1 view