HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all tha fake punkz out there..i just told ur life story.check it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all tha fake punkz out there..i just told ur life story.check it..

Yo........
    yo i do this THUG-LIFE Shit like everyday/Fuck everybody else,im just out 2 get paid,runnin thingz my way/aint no tellin if ima live another day,thats why i stay strapped with my ak/Me and my boyz have enough artilary 2 start another war,Always quick 2 spray,leave u layin in ur blood with ur whole chest plate tore/Many *****z listen 2 rap music and think there hard 2 tha core/Thats that bullshit,Thats whats gonna make a existing you....
    no more/Cause oneday ull run into that kid thats bigger than u,quicker than u and a whole lot more thicker than u and is use
    2 beattin up punkz like u/You hollarin westside,throwin up gang signs like u no/u dont live that life..ur just puttin ona show and when tha dayz finished and u aint around ur boyz,u start slippin,
    You put away tha weed and tha gunz and start skippin/See ive seen ur type and it makes me sick/You cant fit in and u thought this was a cool gimmick?/Your scared,You tote gunz with no bulletz in it,you smoke bluntz with tha tobbacco still in it/Shiiiit/Then oneday ur boyz stressin ya about robbin a fuckenstore,ur scared but they keep callin u ur moms slave,so finally u get brave,u put on ur mask run in and stick up tha casheir,One of ya homeboyz grabs a 6pack of beer,u get tha money run out and dont think right cause ur so full of fear,You run off tha wrong way in tha night,u run right into tha police that u seen commin,now there chasin u and ur tryin 2 hide from'em,U Throw down tha money and tha ak/u run as fast as u can but u just got hit by 2 slugz cause u was in tha way/Now ur bullshit life is over and theres not much 2 say but..R-I-P Tyler cause ur in a early grave/T-I-P TYLER........THUG-IN-PEACE......2MY HOMEBOY.

YOU AINT SHIT DAWG

YOU SAY YOUR SO THUG BUT YOU WORK IN A GROCERY STORE.... THATS RIGHT IVE READ YOUR PROFILE I KNOW THE WHOLE REPORT./// YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THUGLIFE OR KNOW HOW TO PULL LICKS... WHILE YOUR STOCKIN BOXES OF FROZEN FISHSTICKS....IM LIVIN THUGLIFE AIMIN SNUBS AND PISTOLGRIPS./// MY OCCUPATION IS CONSTRUCTION AND YOU KNOW WHY THAT BE.... JUST THINK OF OLD MOB MOVIES & HOW THEY USED CONCRETE./// THERE IS ALOT OF FAKES ON THIS BOARD BUT DONT POINT FINGERS THIS WAY.... CUZ I LEAVE YOU WITH ONLY 5 WORDS LEFT IN YOUR VOCABULARY TO SAY./// AND THOSE ARE GRUESOME TOOK ME TO SCHOOL.... YOU USE GATS FOR FASINATIONS I USE THEM FOR ELIMINATION TOOLS./// YOUR ONLY 15 AND STILL WET BEHIND THE EARS.... IM 22 AND IN THIS GAME PUT MANY YEARS./// SO QUIT THINKIN YOUR THE SHIT OR ILL GIVE YOUR PLUG A QUICK YANK.... THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.. YOUVE JUST BEEN LYRICALLY SPANKED..........CHUMP !!!
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

Gruesome:.......Tha only thing ur yankin is ur dadz dick.asshole

Yo Gruesome....

I Dont understand thug life?***** i live it/Anything u name,Ive probally did it/Im only 15 but that dont mean shit/Im out 2 get what i can Get before this fucked up life is threw wit/You cant even
      begin 2 see tha shit that ive seen/Have u ever shot somebody 4 not givin up there green?/Have u eva stabbed someone and had 2 take own there whole fucken team?/Or how bout dis,Have u eva been shot 6 times and dont hava spleen?/Well all tha above,
      ive done plus more/You probally dont even own a gun/u dont no who ur talkin 2 son/Im tha one/ur threw wit/ur old newz/I Neva play by tha rulez,i do tha same shit u do/But ur probally another case of a fake dude/Tell me,Did u eva get kicked outta school for
      Disrespectful,Fightin,And bein obnoxious and rude?Well i did when i was 13,7th grade/I Only work at tha grocery store 2 get paid/What u think ur some big dude cause u work construction and ur 22?/I Dont care how old u r ill come atchya and wont leave til ur red,black and blue/Yeah i stock groceries at tha grocery store
      So what,15,what do u want me 2 do?2 Young 2 getta betta job to old not 2 work/I Guess ill just be like you,stay home all day givin bj's and get paid 2 twurk/Ill throw ya fucken face in dirt and piss on it 2 make mud/Then ill watch EYERONE FUCK U IN UR BUTT!

Comment

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW CHUMP..

FIRST OFF I AINT GONNA ADMIT THE SHIT IVE DONE ONLINE LIKE A IDIOT.... YOU MAD STUPID SON GET IT... MY RETALLIATION IS IMMEDIATE./// DAWG ID LEAVE YA FUCKIN HOOD NEEDIN DESASTER RELEIF.... TRUST ME YOU DONT WANT BEEF CUZ I SPECIALIZE IN DECEASE./// I POSTED SUMTHIN 4 THAT AZZ ON THAT THREAD YOU DISSED ME & EYERONE ON....GO CHECK IT OUT & POST YA WEAK ASS RESPONSE./// YOU FABRICATE TOO MUCH YOU AINT NO THUG.... YOU SPIT DUDS WHILE I EMPTY CLIPS FILLED WITH SLUGS./// NO GUNS ? SHIT I WONT EVEN GET INTO THAT.... I DONT NEED ATF SHOWIN UP AT MY PAD./// IVE BEEN IN THIS GAME FOR YEARS.... AT THE SAMETIME YOU WERE SHEDDIN INFANT TEARS./// YOU SAY YOU DID THIS AND DID THAT.... HEARS A TIP SON REAL KILLAZ DONT BRAG.... IT PROVES YOUR A FAKE CUZ YOU STEADY YAP./// IF YOU WERE TRUE YOUD UNDERSTAND HONOR UMONG MCEES... BUT YOU DONT SO SLUT DIRTY YOUR KNEES./// HAHA GETTIN KICKED OUTTA SCHOOL YOUR TUFF.... NAW YOU JUST PULL GAY TRICKS IN THE SCHOOL BUS./// PLAIN & SIMPLE YOUR FUCKIN WACK AS VANILLA ICE.... SO BE NICE OR ILL ROLL YOUR DOME LIKE CRAP DICE............
        Battle Record 25 - 6.
        Official Winner of FT1.
        http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
        A coward dies a thousand deaths,
        a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rplwpaf, Today, 08:26 AM