Reconize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reconize

Reconize the hypmatizm of this invention known as the sick side convention.... make the right decision cuz my intention is leavin deep razorblade incisions./// Retalliation by strangulation then decapatation, disemboulment & cremation.... no hesitations just reactions with no procrastinations or speculations./// Blowin rounds like a egyption sandstorm, a path of post mortem, watch as i transform.... into the black plague with a wasp like swarm, lost to the point of no reform./// Illustrious skillz like titanium, yeah im blatent, so your curious whats my next statement.... its eliminatin my advasaries, from neuces hung of rafters in my basement./// I make your brains vacant, send you on a permanent vacation with satan.... thats for your failed arrangements to take me out, & all your playerhaten./// Respect my organization ,or reside in the city morgue for dissin my congregation.... I specialize in homicide , so your wise to reconize my do or die occupation./// Im a heartless rap artist far from battle scarless.... once caught in my web your fucked, i dont show pitty like charolette./// I make opponets hearts skip a beat when I step in the ring & unleash this beast....Im not greedy , I take the remains of the deceased to my crew so we all can feast./// A veteran in this lifestyle, with a wicked smile I exceed to the last mile.... a guile rapstyle beheld by a mcee whos standing trial for being homicidal.......
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

yo GRUESOME! get your ass to the battle board. (no i dont wanna battle you LOL). i put up a thread u need to see. just klick on the link i put up here

peace
    Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

"Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
    is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

"I could give a fuck about ya race
    but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

-FuGu

Comment

Re: Reconize

Originally posted by GRUESOME
      Reconize the hypmatizm of this invention known as the sick side convention.... make the right decision cuz my intention is leavin deep razorblade incisions./// Retalliation by strangulation then decapatation, disemboulment & cremation.... no hesitations just reactions with no procrastinations or speculations./// Blowin rounds like a egyption sandstorm, a path of post mortem, watch as i transform.... into the black plague with a wasp like swarm, lost to the point of no reform./// Illustrious skillz like titanium, yeah im blatent, so your curious whats my next statement.... its eliminatin my advasaries, from neuces hung of rafters in my basement./// I make your brains vacant, send you on a permanent vacation with satan.... thats for your failed arrangements to take me out, & all your playerhaten./// Respect my organization ,or reside in the city morgue for dissin my congregation.... I specialize in homicide , so your wise to reconize my do or die occupation./// Im a heartless rap artist far from battle scarless.... once caught in my web your fucked, i dont show pitty like charolette./// I make opponets hearts skip a beat when I step in the ring & unleash this beast....Im not greedy , I take the remains of the deceased to my crew so we all can feast./// A veteran in this lifestyle, with a wicked smile I exceed to the last mile.... a guile rapstyle beheld by a mcee whos standing trial for being homicidal.......
      I like that shit! Very tight! Keep it up GRUESOME! laterz

Comment

Thanx for the positive feedback yo.
        Battle Record 25 - 6.
        Official Winner of FT1.
        http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
        A coward dies a thousand deaths,
        a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

yeah. i just read it. ill verse dawg. NOW GET UR ASS TO THE BATTLE BOAOAOARD!!!
          Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

"Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
          is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

"I could give a fuck about ya race
          but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

-FuGu

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse