HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all my little cock suckers who think they can mess with me. The soldjaz are here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all my little cock suckers who think they can mess with me. The soldjaz are here.

Hook: Da soldjaz here to come and kill yo family (echo) Da soldjaz here to come and kill ya family (echo)

Originaly steadly fuckin em_2001's mom in here ass/ take a hit of bong sit back and smoke the grass/ buddah lovin homie representin the mid-west/ with a palm fulla M.I.C. sistaz chest/ breast to breast I lick tell the nipples swell/ take 5 shotz at his punk ass sendin that mothafucka straight to hell/ sick man beatin off with you sistaz hair gell/ get her in the 69 passition while she tryz to paint her nails/ watchin my enimeez die on the cross like jesus did/ only you wont die for our sins I would be clensing myself by killin all of dem/ shot by shot murderin all of dem/ watchin yo stank ass die slow from sholow water black out watchin all these fags die from the perfect murderin shit/ tying and anvil around your foot so theres no escape from it/ watch it or your might end up slit/ soldjaz click KK~420 we bringin it.

Hook: Da soldjaz here to come and kill yo family (echo) Da soldjaz here to come and kill ya family (echo)

Notice your family sendin the copz on me/ probably cuz when I killed you I cut your head off and slit your whole boddy just to watch you bleed/ im cold harted/ sicker then when your grandma qweef farted/ beatin your head in with this bat tell you turn retarded/ Soldjaz are here/ D-Burna and KK bringin the cold beers/ henezy, cryztal, shits all here/ fuckin the bitch of a mom in the backside rear/ shootin the hell outa that bitch 8mile that fonny queer/ I take your body and barie it without the blood smear/ watchin your corpz rot from the night to day/ watchin and laughin at another cock jocker whos slangin bangin gay/ heres a open invetation to anybody who thinks there tough enough to fight me/ bite me/ you think your do shit Id beat your ass gladly/

So heres a challenge to anybody who thinks they can beat my ass just PM me im on most of the times give me your address and ill be more then happy to shove my foot so far up your ass that you cant even remove it sergicly you little cock fiendz.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 05:13 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post touhidfiverr  
Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Today, 12:54 AM
0 responses