assasins back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assasins back

well its da assasin lashen ot at the world cuz it all unfurled/in his lap and i think what i been hearn from other mcee's is crap/ stand back cuz im on a lyrical attack/ and if u dont watch out im gunna crack your head with a bat/ so what u think of that i dont wanna take any shit and if u fuck u gunna get hit/ with a thousnad led tipped bullets i see the trigger and u know im gunna pull it/ i told u to watch out and when u got hit your family began to shout/ then your wife ran to me and sed have my baby/i was like listen lady i just fucked ^ your husband like slim shady/ thn i proceeded to pull a gattlen gun and i blew her ass out for fun/ so when u see me cummin down da street feel a sence of defeat/ cuz when im done rappeni proform lyrical treats/ and i see ya bobn your head in your seats loven my beats/ cuz when i lay down i make the opposition look like a clown/ so dont frown upon me cant u see im am quite possibly/ the best in the rap game i should b inducted into the hall of fame/ were u should b inducted to the hall of shame/ cuz your beats r lame and have no ryhme sceme u can only dream/ to have a lyrical sence like the assasins cuz he loves bashen peeps that r worse then him and i might b goin out on a limb/ but i think i am the ultimate and if u dont agree im gunna split u in to and the only way they r gunna hold u together is wit super glue/ well i just guess it suck to b u
    if i kill u will u scream???

give me the mike so i can take it away and u probably wont stay/ cuz u hate to b liad out in this bout/ of skillz i could fuckin beat u if i poped some purple pills/ actually the pills begen to fill me with rage and out rage wich i have to release on this page/ so it sets the stage for me to b almost indefinatly/ the best shit out right know and if u try to fuck u gunna fall like the dow(stock market)/ so say out loud that your proud of da assasin cuz he's been out classen and passen all compitition right know he's in the postition/ to kill all other mcee's who want to b like me/ but please realize that im a prize rapper and i throw your shit down da crapper/ cuz i can out last u and u know it true/ and its turnin your face blue/ i know its sad to hear but u should live your whole life in fear/ cuz when u see me cummin wit my battle drum a drummin/ u should hide cuz if u dont im gunna take all your pride/

Comment

i hate hoes that r only in it for da dough/ they r so low on da food chain what they got to gain only aids and pian/ how can they substain this pressure workin for a pimp who gives em a limp/ if they fuck around and i have just found out they can shout/ for all they got but they still gunna get shot/ if u dont pay da big bucks and i guess if they dont suck or fuck they betta duck/ cuz they r on a hit list or they may recieve a fist/ to the face and the cops will have no trace/ were there body lays and it will take em days/ to find it cuz it was just sitten at the bottem of the lake and make no mistake/ this was no accident it was a killen and spillen/ of her blood so next time a whore should have her back to the floor/ as much as she can cuz if she dont she gunna get ban/ from the selln her body to mother fuckers like john goddy/......................................this one sucked but i was on the go

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:45 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Deborahlanker  
      Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:23 AM