pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pain

im seepn into yur brian and i dont think u can sustian the pain that is rushen through your viens/and there is no pill u can pop be it purpl or red its like i said/ this pain cant b stoped it cant b droped and no tums is gunna relieve it and u betta believe it/all u can do is take a hit from this bong and the pain wont b there for long/ u will just see funny colours and fucked ^ things/ and after u done your head might ring/ and u might not remeber a thing u have just done or any of the fun. umay of had u just feel bad again cuz the pain is returnin and its burnin/ i up inside and its tearn ^ your pride and u cant hide/ from this and it might piss/ u off but u shouldnt of fucked cuz know u stuck wit it ad u cant take a shit/ with out thrown a fit u should just let go of it/ u aint eva gunna have a normal life u might as well take it away wit a knife/ i wanted to b nice but u got me mad so know u pay the price/ i guess u feeln stupid u screwed wit me cuz know u can see/ what i can do so u should beg and plead for me not to proceed/ with anymore pian giving cuz u living/ a living nightmare and u think its unfair/ that u r stuck wit this pain goin to your heart given u a heart atack mybe u shouldnt of lacked/ in your lyricls cuz i have called upon the spirits/ of evil to take your soul and rip a hole/ through your body cuz what u lay down is shotty/ at most u have noten to bost about u sounds like a little bot scout afraid to shout out/ his ryhmes cuz his momy may get mad its really sad to see/ u r a little twig on your family tree
    if i kill u will u scream???

umm any one wanna rate dis 1???
    if i kill u will u scream???

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by foufikam, Today, 01:11 AM
    0 responses
    1 view