Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 8 Ball diss...(last one)

(more fast pace style)

Its mr. klown killah drug dealla wigga creepin on a come up/ drinkin tell I throw up/ yall know me its da guy who put 8 Ball in his grave/ wigga best behave/ its KK me and my crew be popin pills tell we die/ gettin high/ smokin weed tell we fly/ R.I.P. 8 Ball rest in piss ya homo/ copz asked me if I seen ya body *shit I dunno*/ killin ya ass just like last night/ when ya bitch ass tryin start a fight/ ight/ just quit wit cha bullshit ass clown be put in ya place/ now in ya spare time ya daddy fuckin U in ya face/ ya discrace/ you gay gang bangin/ cock slangin/ none poo tangin/ little bitch/ little snitch/ die ya homo!

hook: we the killin type of G's/ let ya mom suck on deez/ we dem pimps from the hood/ killin fake wiggaz who aint no good/ we dat hot shit wigga I be dat we be dat my cru be dat son we be dat/

fast pace with the gun in hand/ its klown killah the mainest man/ drive off the bridge like stan/ we crazy like that simply cause we can/ grabin 8 Ball by the adamz apple and squeez tight/ challenge him once again but still he backs down from the fight/ U ass mite!/ tryin to diss me bitch get outa my site/ smackin the hell outa you tell you see the light/ and you think im kiddin riggghhtt?!?!/ ill take this AK47 and burry you tonite/ wash my handz off then find where ya mom lives and take the next flight/ sneak up on her at night/ smack that bitch and tie her to a kite/ fly her around the pacific on my boat/ soon as I get done with her im off to killin her throwin her body in the ocean *doez anybody know if bitchs float*/ just to make sure I straped her to a dead billy goat/ took the furr off it and made a furr coat/ laughin my ass off to this verse I wrote/ you shoulda known not to fuck wit me *note*...

hook: we the killin type of G's/ let ya mom suck on deez/ we dem pimps from the hood/ killin fake wiggaz who aint no good/ we dat hot shit wigga I be dat we be dat my cru be dat son we be dat/

*End*

Dont ever fuck wit me. Dont fuck wit me if you do you end up like 8 Ball. Dont even try me. YOU DIE! BITCH YOU DIE A COWARDS DEATH YOU LITTLE SNITCHS.
    Its Good
    50.00%
    Its O.K.
    25.00%
    It Sucked.
    25.00%
    Last edited by KK~420; 07-12-2001, 01:18 AM.

lol

you ripped the shit outa that fag.
    SAIGON - The Greatest Story Never Told : Coming Soon

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Question

Just a question KK. You said they erased your profile. I don't quite remember what it was. What exactly was it and why did they erase it?
        Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

i'll help

ever been takein out in the back/gettin your ass wacked with a pipe,iron knuckles,and a baeball bat/we'll until u experience that/walk the fuck away from here, and don't come back/8ball your words are like a head on crack/come on a d12 board and diss them, thats wack/the open'n phrase of this diss is for u, thats a fact/nobody here wants to see your face anymore/my words are diseased, like yo mom the whore/i got words to kill you, my guns prepare me for war/im tellin u right now your life, you cant afford/and it'll be a cold day in hell before u get any respect on this board

-- Tha Blunder --
          Last edited by nextwhiterapper; 07-12-2001, 12:55 AM.
          Ye Of Little Faith

Comment

They didnt erase my profile they just erased my sig, cause they said it was too long.

Im just mad cause they didnt inform me about it in a PM instead of erasin the whole thing.

Comment

I just felt like I needed to make 1 last diss track towards that faggot before the beef is conciderd squashed.

Comment

word

me too...finish him/her off for good......

--Tha Blunder --
                Ye Of Little Faith

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Ameen, 09-08-2004, 12:26 PM
                17 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Mark Ultra