when peeps mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when peeps mess

im producen a thousand beats a minute i dont care who i hurt in it/ i dont care u get offended i think its splended/at least im gettn u to listen even though im dismissen/ the fact that u gettn a hear attck from the lack/ of repsect i show u but i dont careif u die it ait no lie/ lets get this stright i anticpate your every word and make sure it is unheard/ or blurred out i dont care if u have to shout/ no1 is gunna hear u or your screams the only way your gunna see the outside world is through dreams/ and i have a sceme to put me at the top of this rappen latter im gunna shatter/ the compotition and put my self in a postition/ to unload all my lyrical amunitition/ so reposition your self im only telln ya for your health/ i dont want u to get killed or filled ^ wit bullets aimed at at 90 miles per damn wait a minute those bullets were for her/ damn i screwed up aww well another body in the river doesnt it send a shiver/ up your spine when u know im fine/ wit killen another human being with seeing there little baby doughter it just gives me more insentive to slaughter/so i blaze a path or disememberment of discarded body parts and discarded bloody hearts/and u would think it would bring a tear to my eye NO WAY not i/ i would neva cry u did this to u i just carried out the act and hacked/ up u and your crew i guess this is what happens after years of stress my lifes a mess/ but what u gunna do i live by the sword and die by it to/
    if i kill u will u scream???

some1 tell me what u think

Comment

damn we gotta get some unity on this board cuz no peeps shit bt any way some1 read dis and rte da ryhe

Comment

what the hell im bore........................... hey yo assasin back got some compotition so get in the positiion to get hit wit lyrical amunitition/ i wanna unload my clip and make u flip cuz when i ryhme there is no sencership/ and dont b a hipocrit just sit down and listen all around its the sound/ of me busten a verse its the sound of me haven to curse/cuz when i ryhme i feel as if i was stuck between heaven and hell i feel as if i was stuck in a jial cell/so i become relentless and i dont care if u can get this/ohh dude u gettn scared i can see the piss runnin down your leg please dont beg/ i know u got alota shame but theres no1 to blame/ so dont complain just drain all your anger and passion in to lashen/ out in your ryhms comit some lyrical crimes/ so i guess i will see u on da mic were i will rip up my shit make it sick and make it stick/ in your head just remeber the words i said

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Bynarden, Today, 10:35 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Bynarden