Mass Hysteria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Hysteria

Roll up to your spot on the block, spit 8 shots 4rm the pre cocked glock & fullfill my plot...... I got this shit locked, when I rise to the top I make succaz hearts stop./// Do or die with heat constantly strapped to my side..... I dont want your respect I want your muthafuckin existance a.k.a life./// Rymes uncut like & pure like bolivian chiva..... fuck sympathy I dont obey the convention known as geniva./// Carpet bomb with lyrics scorching like napalm..... use the mic like a snub nose so I hope you got your kevlar vest on./// I dont speak in riddles my words are clear like crystal...... I keep on track like a heat seeking missle./// My lyrics are a protocol and intensly flourish...... I dont short circuit I keep my database heavily nourished./// Volumized I rattle advasaries skulls like rockford fosgate...... sick like a cancerous prostate I swiftly aniallate./// Like the reaper walked through I leave the zone a disaster area...... I famine just like malaria mixed with dyptheria./// Im heavily influencial its not coincidental...... I share my knowlege its not kept confidential./// Connect the dots & take me dead serious...... if taken lightly Ill drive your mind delerious./// Ill exceed in my destiny & most definatlly suceed...... got my destination in my sights & on I proceed./// Adrenalin boosting like a teeth chattering caffine freak..... give you heart palpatations & spinalcord leaks./// Hot temperd and quick to imbed ice picks like deer ticks..... so potent I glow in the dark so hit the light switch./// Watch as I transform into a spectrum of illusions..... like a colidascope I give your brainwaves confusion./// A wizzard on the mic, a cross between houdinni & merlin...... sickminded at the same time I get your stomach churnin./// The bad apple of the batch panic was caused when I hatched..... from my first breath the pen & pad was snatched./// My genetics consist of ruthlessness, sickness & deception..... the atlas did a 180 the same day of my conception./// They tried to control me with counseling sessions & prozac...... but I still ran rampid like a kodiac & shot more than kodak./// So beware of when I suceed in procreation...... cuz another bad seed will comitt Gruesome demonstrations....................
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

Damn Gruesome that some tight shit yo keep up the shit son!!

to anybody hating back the fuck off before u get beat the fuck down

Comment

YOUR SHIT MIGHT B COCKED AND LOCKED BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN U STILL CANT B SHOCKED/ AND ROCKED BUY THE AMAZING SHIT I SAY SO PAY ATTENTION CUZ IM GUNNA PUT U IN LYRICAL DETENSION/ U IN SUSPENSION WAITEN FOR ME TO BUST SOME NEW SHIT WATCH OUT *BOOM*U GOT HIT/ WIT SHOT GUNS U CANT RUN I GOT THE RANGE OF THE 100 MEETER DASH IM PUTTIN A GASH/ IN YOUR HEAD WHILE I SMOKE MY HASH AND SURE I MAY LIKE TO TRASH/ YOUR SHIT AT TIMES BUT U WILL FIND I CAN B KIND/ IF I WANNA IM AS BLOOD THERSTY AS A PERANA/ SO WATCH OUT IT DOESNT MATTER HOW LOUD U SHOUT/ U STILL GUNNA B SCREAMIN IN PAIN AND U WONT B ABLE TO SUSTAIN THIS BLOOD RAIN/I RELEASE ON U AND YUR FAMILY CANT U SEE G/ U WERE THE WEAKEST ON YOUR FAMILY TREE AND U TRYD TO ATTACK ME/ DONT EVEN TRY I WOULD ATTACK YOUR SYSTEM LIKE ECOLI/DONT TRY O TEST WITH THE BEST I WILL PUT U TO REST/ SO U MIGHT AS WELL CONFESS THAT THIS STRESS/ IS MAKEN YOUR LIFE A MESS / SO GIVE IT A REST U JUST A PEST/ THAT BOTHERS ME CONSTINTLY/
      if i kill u will u scream???

Comment

NO BEEF I WAS BORED SO I SAW U WERE ONE OFTHE BETTER ON THE BOARD SO IF I RAP AGIANST THE BEST I ONLY GET BETTER NOW WHAT I MEAN G ANY WAY NO BEEF
        if i kill u will u scream???

Comment

to soulasassin

its all good dawg I understand yo... no beef
          Battle Record 25 - 6.
          Official Winner of FT1.
          http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
          A coward dies a thousand deaths,
          a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

That was some tight shit...keep it up
            /-\narchy.