HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

funny got read this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny got read this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey hey kids have i told u about aids u get em whe u get laid/ its like a trade off u get pleasure then pain/ it feels like there is stain in your brain/ but i guess u got nuttin to lose and everything to gian/ then u got pubic lice ive haved it twice/ there not nice i made a sacrafise when i got these but i got laid idefinatly/i guess this just runs in my family my mom was a whore and she was like a store/ for these std's so please kids use protection and block your erection/ unlike lil bow wow he go raped i guess it was in his fate/ know he feels bad and sad cuz he got sum from another man and his hand/ i think it was slim shady cuz he hasnt gotsome in a whil and all he does is fuck old ladies/ i thought u could get more chicks driven a marcadies/ but i guess not i think he bought/his fist girl and when he went to eat her out he began to hurl/ so u see kids gettn laid can b bad so ask your dad/ about what can happen and if he's gay stay away/ he might wanna penatrate your bum and fuck u for fun/ so go ask your mom and if u read a sign sayen"im gone"/ she is probably gettn laid and paid/ for it so just take my word but dont say u heard/ this from me cuz u will see your mom and dad get mad/ and begin to shoot up a young lad(me)/ u see sex is good but u should think of what can happen come to think of it its betta t stick to rappen/ this way nothin can happen except mybe some cunt lappen/
    if i kill u will u scream???

no beef wit slim

Comment

cmon peeps som1 respond

Comment

yo

pretty tight, can u tell me what u think of mine, oh yeah did u used 2 go on www.dirty12.com ?
        "Becks and Guiness, Weed, Pills and nitrus oxide,
        keep me on the bent so i can spit it from the darkside,
        Ever since 2pac died, I've been trying to get shot,
        cos dead mother fuckers albums always go to the top"- Paradime
        T.R.U LYRICAL DOPE MASTER... (THE.REAL.UNTOUCHABLE LYRICAL DOPE MASTER)

"i'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward"- 2pac

MUTHA FUCKIN WEST SIDE TILL I DIE!!!

lyrical dope master (me): a mutha fuckin ghetto kid who drinks 40's, smokes blunts and fucks cunts,
        named lyrically dope cos his momma said that he was dope and so he decided to call him himself tha master of makin lyrically dope rhymes hence tha name "LYRICAL DOPE MASTER" (although lyrical dope master couldn't fit so he just put dopemaster)

O.K

"Don't have unprotected sex, take drugs, and be violent............................... leave it to me!"-Eminem

Comment

cumm peple peeps dis shit

Comment

some funny shit sounds like kids little bit anyway nobody replies on here that muck

Comment

i would like to talk about masterbation its when u have relations/ with yor hand it feels grand/ and u land a cum shot on that new blue dress u bught/and i know your parents say it will fall off if u touch it fuck it u have to have practice befora girl suck it/we all have had the temtation for manual stimulation u all know u cant fight the temptation/ u should do it about2 times a day and if u find youe self thinken about another guy chances r u r gay/ so think about a girl suckin dick and finger fuckin her clit/ this way u can stay stright so people remember masterbate/ its feels great hell u can even do itlooken at a play boy play mate/ and dont think its wrong about 90 percent of guys close there eyes/ and picture a scene that they might of saw in tv or there in your own perverted dreams/ see guys have sick mind and think of all kinds/ and times to do they dirty dead so go read/ a playboy and and think of a girl and her little rubber toy trust me it will bring u great joy/

Comment

peep dis peeps

Comment

it is hard to get peeps to repond.... kool keep it up yo
                  Battle Record 25 - 6.
                  Official Winner of FT1.
                  http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
                  A coward dies a thousand deaths,
                  a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

hello kids do u like sluts? do u know that if the get fucked in the but/they scream and ask for dough they can also b called hoes/ whos only plesure in life is to blow/ dick and make sure they get sticked with it/ sometimes they feel lonly so the have to play wit there clit/they usually work the street corner looken for horny guys with wondern eyes/ so he buy's them for an hour and a half and he pulls out his "love staff" and it makes the hoe laugh/ then she gets bitch slaped for talkin back/ "bitch come blow my sack" i paid for u so u better begin to screw/ me cant u see i cant get a date so im i the state of mind were i have to kind/to a whore who will suck my dick on the floor as soon as she walks in the door/and sure its about 1000 bucks a pop but i cant stop/ i aint all that hot so i pay for her to open her legs and sure one leg may b a peg/ but at least i dont gotta beg for head/ and i dont even need a bed i sleep on a floor "whore/ were u goin come back here" if u leave know i will tell your pimp and u will b walkn wit a limp/ for a dayz. see kids these hoes r so nasty they could turn a stright man gay/ what can i say u souldnt pay/ for hoes business cuz there can always b a witness/ trust me i know i have been caught wit a skank that emptied out my bank/ so know all i can do is screw a rubber doll she can fit anywere even a macdonalds stall/so kids hoes r bad and if u need them that means your life is offul sad/ so stay away cuz remeber r little talk on how they can turn u gay/ who cares if u got a tupay u should stay with your spouse even though she robs your house/ and sells every thing to a pawn shop trust me its btter thn when i got/ a hoe not only did she take all my dough she all so made fun of my man hood damn know thinken a back i should/ of slaped her silly for maken fun of my willy/

Comment

yo peeps just revivng dis thread

Comment

tha shit was funny.

not as funny as your post about joining the slaughter house that was some funny shit!!

Comment

funny

that was tight
                          SAIGON - The Greatest Story Never Told : Coming Soon

Comment

have i told u about peeps that bum blast they like to look at other mens ass/there called gay and if u see 1 on the street u have to stay away/ then tend to look at your balls and they wanna pull down your draws/ they love the smell of ass they can neva pass up a chance from some romance/with a male peronally they turn my face pale/ they make me sick sticken there dick were it doesnt belong damn boy dat shit is just wrong/ u gay ass fags your like women always on there rag/telln me how to decorate my house fuck that if u get a spouse/make sure it aint a man its against your religion so u betta make a decision/ pussies or assesdo u wanna smell like crap if u siad no then u better adapt/to love women cuz remmeber god made adam and eve not adam ad steve/ it would relieve me if u only date the same sex it would also lestn my stres/ it just makes me depressed and sure i confessed/ to killen a fag a a mans stag/ party he booed when the striper came out and began to shout/ bring on the men well right there and then/ i had to get a gun and blow two of his heads off for fun/ he tried to run but he looked like he had a stick up his ass fuck that i had to give him whip lash/so next time u like another man remeber dicks r for chicks and neva stick a dick/ up another guys bum cuz i will kill u and drop u in he slums/ of the earth i wanna kill every fag ever since birth/

Comment

ill b posten soon

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by uhekezlu, Today, 04:07 AM
                              0 responses