Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read and tell me what you think

Let me know what you think

Staticpony i dont take shit from any muthafucka/i'm only 14 but i've already made a mother/it was at a party 11 months ago/went there with intentions to fuck a ho/this bitch she wanted me, she opened her legs/sitting opposite from me, could see between her legs/and the crazy thing is the bitch was wearing nuttin under her skirt/now this is a great new way for any girl to flirt/so i moved to sit next to her, grabbed a drink on my way/sat my ass down beside her and she went away/i downed my pint and followed the bitch/she went upstairs then i knew she wanted dick/stopped of in the toilet, to put my rubber on my dick/didnt realise at the time there was a fuckin hole in it/went into the master bedroom and there she was/all her clothes on, on her knees just to suck me off/so i said look bitch lets skip the foreplay/get your fuckin clothes off we'll go the whole way/i've got a condom on so it'll be safe/donít worry just chill and play/ now I wont go into the details but I think we did every position/and infact after I felt like a part of me was missin/anyway I find out about a month later/that she got pregnant and im the father/ so Iím like fuck and lose all common sense/ ran away from home, jumped the fence/ caught my trouser leg on the muthafucka/ ran with just a thong from my crazy mother/ the whole hood was watching me/ girls wolf whistling at me/ so I gave them the finger for the second time for some/ but they didnít like this one as much/ but I got away from my mum in the end/ only had £100 so I went on an all out bend/ drinking so much alcohol it replaced me blood/ now I sell the shit do u want some? Itís clean I swear I donít have aids/ or maybe I do Iím just trying to keep face/ donít wanna lose me reputation so I say shit I donít mean/ like when I tell you die then you call me mean/ ďEvilĒ is my nickname in skool/ cus Iíll tell you to die and for no reason Iíll diss you/ thatís just who I am and how I act/ and thereís no way in hell Iím gonna change that/ teachers say Iím rude but I donít think so/maybe I am but I just donít know/ I just try to keep shit real and stay in this world/ unlike most people who live in a fantasy world/ so you call me ďEvilĒ for sayin shit/ when im stayin real and your just fakin it/ if I donít like you then Iíll say it/ whereas everybody else seems shy to say it/ well thatís just stupid half your life is fake/ and Iím not ďevilĒ Iím stayin real for fucks sake

Hip-Hop U.K
    I roll for me... and me only

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by magnumxtpills, Today, 11:02 PM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post magnumxtpills