whenim high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whenim high

im goin to tryt o rap high lets see what i see when im ok kids follow me......................................ohh wow i see puprle a green and some othercolours ive never seen/whats that y is bill clinton in a thong eww damn man thats just wrong/ we will neva mention that in another song/and he's gettn a blow job by my dad "ohh dad do u see y u make me mad"/ "ohh im sorry son" shut up dad i pull out a gun/ and blast his head off fo fun/ then he puts it back on "that was very nice" slice sorry dad there goes your balls/ they fall to the floor and whore/ pick them up but they run away my dad balls can never stay/ in one place for an hour see they have the power/ to grow legs and run wow watchen them is pretty fun/hey y is lil bow wow here some 1 quick ge me a spear/ i wanna put this lil dog in fear/ ohh wait neva mind right know he's been raped for god sakes how fun can it b to play wit a 9 year old dick damn snoop dogg that just sick/whats that i see y is there a vahgina on me/ it in the place were my dick should b/ aww well might as well play wit it damn it actually feels good to have a clit/ whats that laurana bobit just ran off wit it "give me back my dick"/ i need my prick" no dont throw it in a the city dump i need that mother fucker to hump/ womens legs ohh wait firt i need my nuts shaved it all the rave/ in germany cant u see u all wanna b like me/so u will do it to know matter how sick it looks to u/wat will i see next damn its britny spears looks like justin just put that bitch in tears/ he just said he dumped her to fuck wit nsync damn those queers/and the bsb damn there cummon on o me fuck u peeps go give each other blow jobs or get it up th ass stop tryn to harass my ass/ neva make a pass at me again or i willto kill u and your whole crew/ look it drew carey damn did u ever know his whole dick is hary/damn thats scary/ well back into reality i go damn whats this ho/ get off my dick wiat i still got a clit well betta make the best of it/ in and out goes my finger i think i will linger/ around the world wen im high cuz there the sky is grey and i get layed all he time fuck is it all ready the end my ryhme
    if i kill u will u scream???

also i funny catigory
    if i kill u will u scream???

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:41 AM
    0 responses
    1 view