just read this please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just read this please

if i was black i would keep track/ of every pennie cuz i know a cop is right there to steal it from me G/if i was black i would live in the ghetto and have a fro and call all my boys bro's/if i was black i would have a car a day cuz u now some gay/ white guy would lie and testfy/he had an alarm fuck that i would bring him bodily harm/if i was black i would carry a 9 and every time/ i heard a sound the gun blast wuld b profound/ ohh look a dead cops on my street u know there gunna come after me even though a white guy with gun is blasten it for fun/ wearn a shirt sayn i killed a cop u know the cop would come after me and pop/ a cap in my ass and then say i was about to harass/ his famly u know its a lie but im a black man G/ THE JUDGE WOULD NEVA BELIEVE ME!/if i was black i would marry a girl named latsha and she would beat ya/ if u talkd smack bitch she would attack u and your whole crew/ and the ghetto would b my home even though i would sneak in the campous homes/ and begin to rome around the grounds/ and steal every thing insite damn and a little white man would start a fight/fuck that pull out a gat and that would b the end of that/ if i was black i could say thngs like *****(i will neva say dat again cz i respect black peeps) and call every white person a wigga/ but i aint black so i dont matter cuz if a black kid read this he probably would spalter/ my guts wit a gat but i did ryhme about a black so what u think about that
    if i kill u will u scream???

i got nothen against black peeps hellmost o my friends r black/ i just saw some1 else do a ryhme like this its sounded funny/ besides i wil neva b racist and i respec all black peeps

Comment

some1 answer

Comment

Why?...

Why would anybody wanna respond 2 ur wack rhymes/You couldnt even get a response even if u held up a "EMINEM WROTE MY SONG" sign/Your a waste of space just waitin 2 be taken/After i finish our battle,ull be in ur room shakin/Cause im rappin bout real shit i see,while ur just fakin/I Get pussy,while ur still masturbatin/Thinkin you can actually handle me ina battle,dog ur exagerratin/Your probally writin down my freestyles sayin wow...fascinatin/When i get pissed,ppl end up dissed/Hurt feelins and sometimes tears if its a bitch/I Dont care,i live 2 put fear in cowards hearts and make'em tremble/Do me favor........HIT YOUR SELF REAL HARD IN UR TEMPLE/Maybe ull die and stop interferrin in my life,wantin 2 battle me,you best think twice about what u just said,cause im lika lyrical vodoo god,im commin 4 ur head/
        You dug ur grave when u stepped 2 me,well now consider it ur death bed/Cause i wont stop tha brutality til i see red from ur head love 2 see blood shed/DRINK THA BLOOD EAT THA FLESH CHEW ON THA BONES,KILL THA WHOLE FUCKEN NATION THEN ONLY WILL I BE WELL FED/I Wake up with tha need 2 kill/Fuck shaq,i dunk him/I Kill fagz 2 feed tha need/ANY BODY THAT STEPS UP,ENDS UP DESEASED/.......Yo AK47....Wwanna take a shot at this fool?.....be my guest yo.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Smilert, 07-14-2020, 10:51 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Hellconjuror  
        Started by tryketopremiere, Today, 05:25 AM
        0 responses