Now i know whats the difference of rap that is real and fake/
    Real MCS talk about whats in there heart in the rhymes they create/
    it can be love,confusion,unique or even hate/
    while fake emcees just ~ONLY~ flow to get fortune and fame/
    they can care less about there obessed loving fans/
    they only care about how much paper is put in their greedy hands/
    i see many people online starting to use big words in there raps/
    matter fact too much that turns a good verse into straight nerdy crap/
    us emcees act to gangsta or try to sound intelligent so ours verse comes out ragged/
    we ALL are filled with talents we just need to learn how to be balanced/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problems Of Us Rappers

1.Fake Gangsta Music
    ------------------------
    iam trying to say some yall act to gangsta . just because some guy was talking shit doesnt mean u take his life away.just kick ass and make him respect you lol 3;-)3
    you can cause alot of pain to someones family by killining them...imagine if you got shot..how would your family react.

Volience is stupid and sometimes feels ok to 2 do it.(cause we all have the ego to never get hit like a punk)
    so if you REALLY in that mood rap about it in way alot of people can relate to.because we all love it when a rapper raps about something u felt or been through.

and if ur gonna bring beef in your raps..make sure its REAL beef.not just because the way he raps or he said something..

Example:
    Real.
    The 2pac and biggie beef was REAL.cause 2pac thought biggie set him up and got him shot 5 times so he made tracks about him

Fake Beef
    50 and Game beef
    thats fake just cause game didnt help 50 on a song ,50 kicked him off G-Unit .now there bitching at each other and making songs about it...its funny how people get there attention these days.

2. Tooo Much Vocab
    -----------------

and some of us try to sound to intelligent..i aint saying it bad. but putting dicitonary words in each and every bar is bad. is a normal hip hop fan going to pick up a dicitonary and look up everyword u say just to get what your saying..? just calm down with the words...and put it here and there..make it so the person can understand MOST of what your saying and can look up some of the words..yo know

thats what iam trying to say in this verse

if you have any thoughts for people to become hip hop fans because they actually love the music not just because it seems to be the coolest music out ....speak up
    Last edited by WestCoastRhyma; 08-18-2005, 04:28 AM.
    First rapping was my ambition for me so I can get richs/
    I flowed so much it turned into a lyrical addiction/

u right on some of it man and it was a good read, put in the general forum too or summot
    OH HAI!

Comment

yeah yeah i agree with what u r sayin cuz a lot of fans of rap act gangsta widout even to know the meaning of the word only because of famous mc's who act or are G's. And the think with dictionary words is also true cuz there r some people who just take words, put em in their lyrics and dont know even what the fuck r they sayin lol
      PEACE

Comment

^Werd

Comment

Eh You Dont Have Fans Over The Internet, Also If You Didnt Go To School Then Dont Bother Listening To Big Words, Some Of Your Shit Was True, It Was A Alright Read But You Coulda Upped Your Vocab
          And Multies. Keep It Up.
          Free Agent

Last FeLoNy Comitted

SS-KO

"Niggu Im A Black Star Power And Broad
          Even Devil Worshippers Gotta Bow To The God
          "

W-10 L-5 KO-10

Comment

DAMN...westcoast u on piont homeboy with everything i totally agree with you on everything u said about separatin fake hip hop for that "real shit" ...and also its not how u say what u say that makes u great its what u say and how it affects people...IE; pac ,bigg,krs one,ice cube,public enemy,nas..............Pac was the only one really who showed us to stay true to ourselves and dont run with that fake shit...thats what hes our only influenctial rapper in the game hes our only icon..which is kind of sad......if ur goin to be boost up ur popularity by biting pac's style or usin his vocals ..then did it in a positive way dont be doin it becuz u know *****s are gnna wanna hear that and u know itll make u more paper.......thats why i have a theory that real hip hop and rap is dying and we have pple like 50 cent and or puffy to blame for that.....the music has lost its essence...even now when i turn on the radio all i hear is 1 stupid love song after another or gettin crunk or hoes and money ...some dudes do have nice metaphors and punchlines but use them for somthin useful ...and try and reach ur audience with that real shit that stuff that they can learn from to better their urs lives not just to make their bank accounts bigger.........enuff is enuff already i dont care how much money u have or how many hoes u can get if u didnt have all t hat looot and fame yo ass would be hittin up some crack ho.............i think thats the games plan ...if u listen to him aint to big on punchlines and or metaphors hes just tryna get his piont across...and reach pple u know..influence is the key word here and know body in rap today has that.....2pac and biggie knew that...thats why they rapped bout what they rapped about because everyone can relate not just the club rats and or the hoochies they made it for everyone that were true fans of the rap and hip hop game............if this shit is kept up then rap is gnna be like the next disco of the generation X era ...and itll fizzle out ..........what happend to the message in the lyrics bein irrelivent.......big bad fifty cant do that hed rather take the easy aproach sell records and songs that are catchy and that ..will make u keep ur fingers off t he dial just cuz his hooks are catchy and thats it...i really truly hope that this is the end for g-unit ~Tony yayo" WIT A RING IN HER TONGUE/things like that will make my black dick cum/."" are u fuckin serious yayo go bak to muthafuckin prison thats shits garbage ..its just soo stupid to say suttin like that..well of course its gnna make ur black dick cum what other color would ur dick be ..:/ >:0...........what a bunch of wack ass muthafuckas and now all ths southern rap is comin out and its soo watered down its like listenin to the black new kids on the block or some bullshit like that.........also reggaetone ..that ***** nore is supposed to be the front man for bringin reggaetone to the fore front .....and its like ***** please becuz wen u were pttin out ur other shit muthafuckas was barely listenin to u ...and most of the pple listenin to u now is ur own community...his new song is a real annoyin song ..like i can only just hear it once..anymore and id blow my muthafuckin brains out.....thez are reasons why rap and hip hop are floppin....knowone has talent anymore its all about the money..rap has become and monpoly...which defeats the very purpose of makin music..............we all gotta strt buyin the old school shit and stop buyin this bullshit becuz like westcoast said thez *****s out now dont give a fuk bout there fans all they care bout is themselves soo if they gnna be greedy and selfish let them do it with someone else dollar...some thinks rap is a fad....for all those genuine fans ....we shud all go bak ot the old school ways maybe by stop buyin this new garbage the rappers will get the pionts .....thing is u dont have enough pple that respect or notice what real hip hop or rap is ....rap is dyin of and illness like cancer slowly and painfully ..its goin to die out u watch....
            "I'm living Raw till they bury me/Dont worry me
            I'm high,Livin life like i aint afraid 2 die/.....Got nuttin 2 lose"

"i've Seen The future homie and its hopeless"

Comment

lmao, i aint readin all that.

Comment

Skippa, You Write Too Much And It Dont Make Since Try To Structure Lol. No Hate/Beef Just Givin It To Ya Real.
                Free Agent

Last FeLoNy Comitted

SS-KO

"Niggu Im A Black Star Power And Broad
                Even Devil Worshippers Gotta Bow To The God
                "

W-10 L-5 KO-10

Comment

good rap, agreeing in some shit u said

Comment

Eh.. Not really bothered with the whole beef and gangsta shit... I just like good music.

They call me Sinful for a reason.....
                    Think about it.....

Comment

yo man no hate but not 1 single person defines hip hop,hip hop nowadays is evovlin n maybe not for the gd but thats wat it is n u cant change that n noway can u define wats gd hip hop n bad hip hop,shit 50cent could be ur idol n mine would be nas dosnt mean that 50s shit caus i dont lik him,every1 has an opinion which means the rap game can never b broke dwn n defined but u can hav an opinion n ur point of view jus dont say that this is the difference between gd n bad hip hop caus the gd for u cn b bad for others,state that this is wat u think is gd n bad hip hop,thats jus my 2 cents

uppin............
                      You ain't got a truck that's hooked up with rims
                      Kids'll see you like "damn, why I looked up to him?

Comment

Originally posted by jadaafa
                        yo man no hate but not 1 single person defines hip hop,hip hop nowadays is evovlin n maybe not for the gd but thats wat it is n u cant change that n noway can u define wats gd hip hop n bad hip hop,shit 50cent could be ur idol n mine would be nas dosnt mean that 50s shit caus i dont lik him,every1 has an opinion which means the rap game can never b broke dwn n defined but u can hav an opinion n ur point of view jus dont say that this is the difference between gd n bad hip hop caus the gd for u cn b bad for others,state that this is wat u think is gd n bad hip hop,thats jus my 2 cents

uppin............
                        ^Werd, cldnt of sed it betta.

Comment

thats yo that is right...but what is more real emcee..
                          .a rappa that ~only~ raps for money.thats a fake,phony and a sell out or just a hustla.
                          or a rapper that raps because he loves the music.thats a real rapper/artist( thats my opinion)
                          some of wat i put in there is my opinion and thats what i think.
                          First rapping was my ambition for me so I can get richs/
                          I flowed so much it turned into a lyrical addiction/

Comment

ohh n for ppl tlkn bout rappers bein gangsta,no 1 in this world is gangsta caus every1 is hard as the next person n lik ppl say why should i fear another man when he bleed lik i bleed,were all human n were all vanurable 2 death n every1 fears sumthin

peace

Comment

yo dawg i agree but who says there a sell out,caus there maikin records for millions dosnt mean there not makin the music caus they dont love the rap game,we cant go in there minds 2 find out if they love it or not,its r assumptions n persumptions that there sell outs but we cant say for sure caus we will never no

peace

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by oneshotc0, Today, 10:04 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post oneshotc0  
                              Started by oneshotc0, Today, 10:01 AM
                              0 responses