violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• violence

yo peeps do u know any time u read any thing of mine its seeps/in to your head and u get brain damage can u manage/ that is it ok that my ryhmes attack/ u and can killl or make u seriously ill/ thats cuz i put graphic images that float around in your brian and it can drain/ u of all energy know what i talkin about g/ guess notcuz u just looken at me like a zombie/ whats up wit u ohh i guess what i have been sayn is true/ i though i would just lie i guess that will teach u neva to listen to any of my replies/ neva trust a man that can bust/ out sit cuz when i spit u get hit by it/ so i guess u should sit down or i might have to drown/ u in beer ohhh am i sorry did i bring a tear to yur eye/ its looks like your gunna die/ ohh wait it might just sting y u yelln at me *BLING BLING*/ shut ^ bit i will make your head ring/and make u sing like BSB u just suck constintly/ i cant handle wat u say u talk as if u were gay/ all high piched u sound like a bitch/ on her rag shut ^ bitch cum suck my nut bag/ u old hag ohh whats that u would rather suck off a fag/ well dats to bad i payed for u and your friend/ know bend over bitch stop that or im gunna make u twitch/ on the ground whats that u say my shi aint lyrically sound/ thats it run know cuz im gunna pound/ u into the ground/ hell i will barrie u in my bacment u can b a replacement/ for britney spears hell i give her fears/ of gettn fucked in the rear/ hey look its justin from nsync some1 get me a tank/ so i can crank/ a bomb shell in his ass what he says it feel good i guess u should/ neva do any thing to a gay mans ass he will just think is a pass/ t him and his dick fuck that some1 give a knife quick/ slice there it goes know mybe u can become a femail hoe/
    if i kill u will u scream???

Damn dog..

Your whole shit is completely fucked.No disrespect,just love.Unless you want it another way.But i was readin ur shit and i couldnt get a flow goin cause it wasnt wrote right.Its like id start to get into it and id have 2 stop cause a word didnt rhyme when it was suppose 2,ya no.So work on dat.Just so u no.

Comment

well

i liked the rap. but u kind dragged out the subject and didnt put in any interesting stuff. try to put in metaphors or make fun of famous phrases to diss someone.. it was nice ill admit, but it just didnt make me say ooh shit, keep at it tho, i wanna see more of yur rhymes

Comment

fuck i sayed this rap was about violence so silence/ i will rap how i like and if u dont like it i will fuck u ova like a dike/ it look like im gunna have to dispurse with my best verse/ u know this shit wil neva b rehersed whats that u talkin well im gunna have to put u in a hurst/ like fred dursts hits fuck that u wanna throw fit at me dont u think i wont fight back G/ well i guess u didnt know i just got off probation so i think i will take one of gods creations/ and shorten the nations population/ by one know let me see how should i kill u wit a knife or a gun/ fucked it i think will blast your head off for fun/ u will neva last like everlast your ryhmes r a thing of the past/ im sic of been harased go fuck your gay lover in the ass/ like 2 pac im gunna shock u so watch out i hit u from behind know u r blind/ i wanna take u out of man kind i just gotta find/ a way to make u pay/ and suffer a death fit for a a mother fucker u just a cock sucker/ with no respect i effect you intelect/ while i make your womens clit erect/ so u should show no disrespect cuz im gunna corect/ yourever rap mistake and if i happen to take/ a life in the process i would think its progress/ and i will confess u playa haten bitches cause me stress/ so let me press this gun up into your ribs for telln fibs/ about me and my friends whats that ohhsorry did i just hot wire your benz/ well im sorry not i hope u get shot/ in the city dump cuz right now u in a slump/ u cant ryme your shit is as silent as a mime/ so right a line that i can repsect cuz right know u hitten your shit indirect/ so i dont care if i mutalate and desamte/ yur face u just a disgrace/ u r at the wrong place at the wrong time i will teach u to disrespect the ryhmes tat r mine/

Comment

ohhh look at me its fred durst let me wear my red hat i hope i get capped/ then its me everlast u know me and my crew love to bum blast/is this what u wanna hear wel let me tell u i put the BSB in tears/ cuz they want me to stop playen games with thier heart well i fart/ on there music its fake the producer who made them made a mistake/ and there only fans r needy teens who buy there cd thinken mybe they will sleep wit me/ fuck dat ohh and what about nsync any time i hear there shit i get a knife and take my own life/ and justn is daten briney spears poor guy she must put hi in tears/ cuz he cant sleep wit his home band so he just ends up usen his hand/ and what about mase the guy is a disgrace to his race/ quitten rappen so he can pray i think his shit is gay/ two so who can utrust know a dayz well it certinallyaint the gays/ but mybe u can list to slim shady "damn what u doin fuck my old lady"/ on ther mashle mathers lp damn for some reason te guy dised me/ well then can the real slim shady please stand up and put one of his fingers on each hand up/ what do u think then slim talks about how his dick like to shrnk/ i hink this guy need a shrink/like i wanna know your penis is the size of a peanut then u go on rappen on how u shoved it up christnas but/ theres sumtin wrong i dont think he completely thought over that song/ then u dre the producer"ya i found eminem" dre y u liven your life through him boy your life must b dim/ its grim when u have to find a white boy and use him as your ryhmen toy/

Comment

no beef wit em or dre

Comment

you know...

i dont even care what response you give me, but im givin you the honest truth... im not feelin your raps man.. no disrespect, but take it how you want it. You have absolutely nothing to rhyme about, so u rhyme about dumb shit. Controverse was right, and from me to you, you should work on your rhymes a little more b4 you fuck wit controversial... and please dont try to fuck wit me, cuz man...that shit u spit was corny, and im pretty motherfuckin nice so.. yo , just tellin you friend to friend

*sigh*

Comment

it wasnt a diss to anyone it was just for fun dat ryhme sorry if u took it the wrong way

Comment

ooh iight my fault

my fault, but you seriously, i see your shit real often and i really want you to like work on you shit just a lil more. Like listen to some Eminem verses or even Kon Artis and try to get their flow down. It'll make it so that you dont get replies or responses like the ones Controversial and i sent. you u cool dude, and i wish u best of luck, but yo work on it iight?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:45 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Deborahlanker  
                  Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:23 AM
                  0 responses