HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo,Me and INTRIQUATE is doin a track.Called "Lifestylez"...holla back with commentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo,Me and INTRIQUATE is doin a track.Called "Lifestylez"...holla back with commentz

Yo,Yo

Yo,Lifestyles between me and you are probally tha same/I Come from tha place where you made up ur own games/I Come from tha place that,u wasnt called by ur real name for particular reasons,but instead a nickname/I Come from tha place that,eVeryday dreamz and thoughtz was about reachin fame/
    I Came from tha place that nobody gives a fuck,drive by's and fights,ppl gettin stuck just cause they wont shut up/I Come from tha place thats basically fucked up/Its ruff where i grew up/
    Yo could get ur ass kicked by just sayin wassup/If you had a clean pair of underwear..u was in luck/Cause my dad deserted me/Left me standin ina mall when i was three and ran from me/He couldnt giva damn,and ppl wonder why im tha way i am/How can i have feelins,I Neva new that man/I Come from tha place where theres closed casketz/Tha only way they'd be able 2 open it is by turnin him over backwardz/Im from tha streetz of hate/Tha place with tha highest crime rate/Tha state where ppl dont go 2 vacat and relax/Cause ppl in my neighborhood prey on that,lookin weak,but theyll spray on ur ass/........Times has changed and im no longer a hustler in tha game/I Moved out,2 a nice beatiful house/Like tha jeffersons i moved on up,even though im away from tha violence and killin,my minds still fucked up/Im still crazy,smokin weed and puffin black-n-mildz/in tha wordz of MASTER P.."Tryin 2 take me out tha ghetto but im still buck wild"/....................Yo Intriq..tell'em bout where you grew up *****......
    How did yall like tha rhyme?
    0%
    Anybody out der,can yall relate?
    0%

Lifestyle

Hey men that was tyght ... i'll throw mine down tomorrow.... peace

Comment

Hey heres mah shit it aint is this good enough

My life is fucked up
      Hell yeah our lifestyle the same
      Cuz we both came up from the bottom of the game
      My life is fucked up
      Shit only fun we had was rhymin on the corner
      And gettin run cuz the police was called by the store owner
      My life is fucked up
      We both probably run the streets alot
      Findin something to do in and old empty lot
      But now when we come through we always blow up the spot
      My life is fucked up
      Cuz we got alot to talk about
      Playin in the sandbox or growin up in the south
      My life is fucked up
      Our lifes are hard as ah muther fucker
      Glucs ringin out better run for cover
      My life is fucked up
      Gettin beat up and fucked up for no good reason
      Got one suit of cloths for all season
      My life is fucked up
      Cuz everday another member of the family is gettin locked up
      Men thats fucked up
      Most of us never even even had a dad
      We didn't have one to play in the muther fuckin yard
      My life is fucked up

Comment

some ill shit yo. Im feelin that a lot keep that shit coming.

holla
        d.r.kaos

the CURSE

Comment

Thanx

Thanks men its been hard tryin to get some coments on this sites besides soulassasin and con... you and con r the only peeps i didn't that gave me props

Comment

no doubt

yo whatup dogg....yo i dont care how many cats sleep on shit...if i see hot shit im gonna say it dogg ...keep that shit up yo

holla
            d.r.kaos

the CURSE

Comment

yo man ukow what i think about it its dope
              if i kill u will u scream???

Comment

Hey con

Hey con aint yuh gonna comment oo mah shit men com on ... and i'm ^^^ for more comments

Comment

yo intriquate, dont wanna sound harsh or shit, and i did like yours, but ima critisize on the points you should work on to improve. ok, first off ill say that i did like the content behind it, but if i heard a verse like that where every 3rd or 4th line it repeats itself, id kinda get fucked off with it. It could work, but you'd have to do it really well. Ok, second point that will apply to a lot of your raps i think is you've only got one syllable ryming going on. ill take these two lines:
                  Gettin beat up and fucked up for no good reason
                  Got one suit of cloths for all season
                  u got a two syllable rhyme going on in this one, but its a "direct rhyme", its like the first letter of the word only changes. An indirect rhyme works like "Mic and Spite". They got no real relation in appearance or sound, except the main sound that comes through is a "EYE" sound. Cause this is there in both of them and sounds identicle it makes them really good rhyming words to use.
                  I hope this'll help ya in future, and just casue ive said all this shit it dont mean i dont like your rhyme, i do! its just trying to help ya improve.
                  No beefs ok
                  peace

Comment

Man,Narcosis.
                    u need to shut tha fuck up and try and take care and work on ya on post cause ur shit is wack,ive seen it.Fuck ur help,if thats his style bitch let him do it his way.And as far as comments go,I Thought it was tight Intriq...Fuck that ***** Narcosis his shits wacker than soulassasin's when hes actually tryin!

Comment

ok... where do i start? Intriquate said he was up for replies, i thought i might be doing him a favour. Instead of saying "yeah, thats good shit" i actually tried to give posative feed back, seems some people dont like help. second, i said i liked what he did, and only suggested some ways for him to improve. i was just trying to help him get better. I also said no beefs at the end, so u come along with a reply like that. You fucking come along and say all this about "thats his style", fuck that, my style used to be whack before i learnt about syllable rhyming. and that brings me on to my last point... my whack shit that you've seen. Id like to know where you've seen it - i havent posted anything on this site in the way of my raps since ive been coming here. Id appreciate if u could get a link to the thread for me please, cause maybe i got some shit i didnt know about. Its probably not mine though if u said its whack, so i wouldnt bother spending too much time looking.
                      Seems u try and lend a hand and people on here get bitchy. No need to take it out on me, i tried to say it in the nicest way possible and said no beefs and i liked his shit, what more do i need??? unless i get some sort of appology out of your arse, i aint gunna be a happy bunny

Comment

***** i could care less if ur a happy bunny,for all i care you can die and that would satisfy me!

Comment

Gawd, i really cant actually be arsed to argue anymore. I made u look stupid cause i proved u didnt have a clue what the hell u were on about and now your all bitchy. Maybe u should go post some messages in the dirty girls forum about bad PMT or something? And me being dead would satisfy you? last time i knew you were bending over and paying blokes with 8 inches to satisfy you, sotp changing your mind! ah well, seems i got my first beef now cause u cant actually cope with feedback. Life goes on though... never mind young man

Comment

Hey men ok

Hey n thanx for the comment and i'll try to work on that peace men

Comment

yo Intriquate, i really didnt mean any disrespect by what i said, and i hope i didnt offend ya man. If u dont want me to post any comments about any of your shit again just say, and u wont hear another comment out of me about your stuff man. Hope what i did say this time will help ya in future though.
                              Yo, no beefs man
                              peace

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Billy Sexcrime, 02-14-2010, 12:26 PM
                              41 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Mark Ultra