Verbal attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verbal attempt

Teachers are pissing me off, even when I cough, wont send me to the nurst, but u can bet im sending my Teachers to the hearse. Even though i curse dont mean im a bad man, just got dealt a bad hand, So that when Im spittin i aint missing any ***** bringing harm, im like spiderman being alarmed with a six sense my fucking head isnt dense, the tension in my back makes me react this fucked up way and so I say these crazy things to get my way. I was put into Detox for beatin this bitch with these reeboks. I like women fat in the back dont know how to act never grew up, just fucking threw up all the drugs ive done and still doing. When I get what i want im a happy man, comin from a happy land, but the instint u say some crazy shit, u better be ready to get split. I dont play with 4 yr olds, why? cause they to young and dont understand this gun. I was beat as an adult my dad never held out, sometimes i had to be bailed out, but I never really got out, Cause socitety to me, is a prison within, can u see the vision I see, or do you wanna flee? Grow up and be fucked up as me. I really never grew up, sometimes I just blew up in front of my Class making an ass of myself, but with self doubt, I fear no bout I run about a muck fucking squeezing off trigers taking ******* hilfigers. Yea some say im a ****** but under neath this skin we all *******, outside our bodyis just a shell, sertain ones get you out on bail. other ones get you thrown in jail. 1, 2 to da head leaving your body vegititated, fucking eyes dililated, I got a mask on my face 1 for every race. I was displaced with the other losers, when Im the one who should make the choice, Just need enough money for a rolls royace. Thats right ***** its my choice, my fate and one day its all gonna be late....the end of my fate, I hate the fact that i gotta die, but im not gonna be living a lie. Im quicker than a min rice, I aint nuthin nice. Fucking sell u to chinese for rice. The only way to survive these days and age, it to be locked up in a cage, cause im in a mad frenzy unleashing a power i never knew i had, but im glad. Just had to think real hard some just laugh and look the other way, like its all a game, this glory and fame, ***** this is my life so dont test me, or ill see that you lie dead in your own bed, done fled the sceane, Im wearing a smirk like the grinch, drinched in your blood, just another fucking flood. One day , and when it comes, dont be left with the long face, establish your place in life, sometimes a silent knife, will do real nice, cant be heard by the cops down the block, almost getting caught like tupac, but dont worry vest protected my dick erected, undetected by scanner, in a dirty manner. To get off my feet, i got to get rid of this heat under da seat. Cops tryin to get messy, but they forgot that vest protect me. So now i come to an end, like everyone's life will one day, sooner if you step my way. BAM BAM!

Your wack *****.Please somebody put this clown out of his fucken misery.......I Already did but u didnt respond...u scared?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rhdmsjmx, Today, 08:14 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post rhdmsjmx  
    Started by Deborahlanker, 07-25-2020, 02:10 AM