Conterversial Diss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conterversial Diss

Listen kid, u think you flip your lid? Im about to show you how much I overgrow you. Im about to throw you down a cement flight of stairs, woke up seeing stars, cause you was talking like you were bizarre. Let me make you understand with the back of my right hand, I do shit my way I dont fuck with the foreplay, kids fucking play, I do time for rhymes and then I go for bigger crimes. You think Mcveigh Went crazy, shit compared to me, that ***** lazy, your whole future is looking hazy. so the next time you try to fuck with a real mc u better believe not to fuck with me, u heard from the streets of kings, down here we do shit our way smoke a pound of hay, I dont think you are quite understanding im coming for a landing on your ass, then im gonna blast off and then you gonna be cast off this fucking island. Cause I was always eyeing, seen that u been lying, that tear under your eyes isnt cause you crying, its cause you dying. For every sin, I gain 1 yin, Cause the shit im in I cant get out, not without losing my life...So im leaping out at ya, tryin to catcha ya, done wet ya from the rain you dround in, when you were caught clownin, driving around town in An Ambulance. Now that your life is gone, I am the DON.

shit,

Yo,You'll neva take my place/Tha LYRICAL DON! ,And i'll crush in ur fucken face with my rhymes they hit harder than a speedin bullet out of a nine/I Understand where ur commin from,but ur not close 2 my kind/Talkin bout
    I DO TIME FOR MY RHYMES
    /Shit,Your rhymes didnt even hurt me,sounded like a brittney spear hit/I Can tell right off dog,ur lyricz are bull shit/Your probally livin ina manchine and have neva did shit/Talkin bout it,but uve neva lived it/Your life?......you killed and sealed it when u challenged me/My rhymes will make you feel tha heat even in 0 below 100 degrees/Your lika dyke,u be catchin and holdin tha disease/Neva held any keyz,u stay on ur knees,beggin me please,2 letchya leave...bitch get oFF ur knees and fight me lika man that u supposeobly be/Your probally worse than THEM U.K. BOYZ...YOU BE SIPPIN ON SOME TEA/While im sippin on 40's and gettin keyed/When i stop these lyrical beatinZ,youll be lika a slave that was free'ed/All happy and shit,screamin "I CAN BREATHE,IM FREEEEEEE"/Thats when i spit somemore shit that'll put u in cuffs and lock without a key/
    Now what tha fuck made you wanna challenge me?You tryin 2 get famous,Bitch check ur morality/Killin ppl'rapin girlz'thats tha mentallity/Your not worthy of my competition,i ll have you wishin that u neva met me and hopin ill forget-n-let you go,and hope il stop sendin lethal blowz 2 ur brain/Your just a toy in this game,and im tha person playin you*Knocks your bitch ass out tha frame*.....If u wanna battle me let me no and we can do dis/
    But if not..get back 2 ur job...Sucken FEMINEM'S DICK/

Comment

Hurry up asshole and respond,i aint got all mother fucken day!!!!

Comment

PSSSSST!

hey fakealias, ima have to run with CONT on this fuckin one, and also every fuckin one!damnit bitch why u dissin on ill emcees like that u just a lil bitch that cant rhyme, go back to speech class maybe theyll show u what rhyming words mean bitch!

Comment

HaHaHaHa.....

Yo much love Proof.Well that should tell you somethin FAKE alias.!!

Comment

NO

no prob dawg it jus pisses me off when litle fagets like this post some nasty wack shit that doesnt make sense!It just makes me mad, i dont have perfect rhymes but his just totally suck ass! and it would also help to put bars after each each line spit FAKE!!

Comment

Exactly...

Yo,thats what im sayin!I Told him he needs 2 space his shit out and he got pissed and wanted 2 challenge me!What a bictch,but hell ive already got him beat,so i aint worried bout it.

Comment

yeah

fake is one wack emcee, dont even deserve to be called emcee hes just a lil bitch

Comment

HaHa,Word yo,i feel ya!

Comment

fake alias

just like your alias, you fake.....you beef with him, you beef with me...so do us all a favour and go play in the freeway....

--Tha Blunder--
                    Last edited by nextwhiterapper; 07-17-2001, 02:17 PM.
                    Ye Of Little Faith

Comment

Good lookin out yo.
                      SICK-MOTHER FUCKEN-SIDE

Comment

Think I got all daY?

First off, you just a show off/*****s like you I blow off like steam/Im your worst fucking dream/Take so long to answer ya cause im putting my lyrics into action/Like a distraction I caught your eye/And Im not gonna lie/This aint no fable you just reading a label/Im bring bread to the table/Only way you getting by is If i die tryin/You think the shit I speak is weak/Why dont you look at memphis bleek/Cause i sneak up on your ass like a grass stain/The shit going through my veins/Makes me make blood stains/Grains is all you gain for your childish flow/Taking a blow to the head/thought you were superman/instead you dead/Didnt you read/Im fed up with everyones shit/And aint takin it/When you show me the finger and let it linger/Dont think Im taking It/Ignorant little bitches/found next day in ditches/A.B.C news and you lose/You made your own choice and blew it/Your dad is a fag and your mom is on the rag/like an alligator ill turn you into a handbag/What you thought that was computer lag/Now inside a trash bag in the back of my Jag/Alright I admit it/ Dont got a jag/ but you still a fag/Only deals you got comin is plumming/Ill beat you like whitey ford/with a 2x4/Dont adore my rhymes/I dont need another fan/Didnt you hear what Eminem said too stan/Im grand that your fond of my lyrics/and took time to respond/Now I got some drugs I gotz to get on/So like day im gone.

psout of character) There are two people who write under Fakealias....but when its me ill put my N.name.

Bes, laying your faggot ass to rest.

Bes=(Best)/Dont need the T for you to see, its inside of me.

Comment

P...R...E.........-....W...R...I...T...T...I...N..!!!!

Take so long to answer ya cause im puttin my lyricz into action
                          Yeah right,ur pre writtin and try-n-2 get ur rhymes up 2 satisfaction/Dont u think i no what ur doin?/It took u all day to come up with that bullshit?/damn dog,u dont even deserve 2 have lipz,if thats tha shit u spit,give up ur freestylers permit/Cause ur shit is wack and whats so bad that was ur best,
                          And it was still fucken sad/Im glad i aint in ur shoes/Everytime u spit a verse u hear boo's/Cause its obvious u have no clue about freestylin or tha hip hop life,its just not you/Your rappin out shit uve neva seen,done,or will neva do,Your pathetic/After this,ull be dealin with tha paramedicz/ur experiencing dizzyness and bad headaches,thats just tha side effect 2 my rhymes,they shake u like a earthquake/I go non-stop atchya,fuck a break/Im known in my neighborhood for usin that pill known as tha date rape/Cant we just start over and have a clean slate?/fuck that,my feelins towards you is hate/I Have u inticipatin my rhymes cause ur rhyme rate is zero/Im in this shit for tha fucken passion,ur out 4 tha fame and denero's,el queer'o/is whatchya be/You stay on ur knees/your down there before he can even say Deez Nutz,cause u like 2 please me/with ha tip of ur tongue and shit/Youd rather suck a dick than lick a clit/So shut ur trap bitch i dont wanna hear ur pre writtin shit!!!/

Comment

[Bes]Controversial/Your name sounds commerical/Nextwhiterapper is just a yapper/My keyboard lyrics keep me adored and my fans are floored/Like Al gore when he lost the count/And ran about and talking a recount/And still found out he was tossed out and had lost out/Just like you about to find out, that you aint no mc/Not as fucked up as me/You probally looking for a salad tossing/I aint flossing your teeth/Im about to knock them out/and Run a muck/cause I dont give a fuck/You still stuck on britney/While im taking lines from whitney/Are you craving an ass raping

[Fakealias] Yea!/And im video Taping/This ***** isnt faking/Ill burn you like a CDR/DId you want the tape of your own ass raping/Like I sound,pronoun,noun,verb,Aggrevated leavin you vegitated/Cant rewind what you just saw, still appauld/Your memory blotted black and white spotted/Whole fucking face distorted/Do you see the size of the bump I just snorted/Fuck a line, Thats what whitney gives/I heard you was dissin Bes rhymes/But couldnt even afford Dimes/I dont fit the discription of the *****s that hit ya/but I sure the fuck split ya/Ditch ya in the river/Now you quiver/and dont like the sound of my glock/or the size of my cock,fucking snortin rock/You just a cock block/now your going into shock a casket nap/Cause when I rap,its shit to take to the heart/Like when you overdose/Your salary gross just went under/Stuck living with your parents/Ill throw you off Terrace,left staring,and gazing/No fucking playing/Your rhymes are fiction, bend over and let me put my dick in/And Everyone is missing Eminem,but dont be so worried/He just got me worked up into a flurry/It was a Fist of Fury that got your life blurry

[Bes]Eminem isnt really missing/He just wanna listen, to this shit we spit/So dat when we blow up, he there to make sure we grow up/And when I start a shooting spree, I hope you be leaving and believing I wont hold back, when bringing out the mac/Better act best of friends, or youll be shot up in your benz/Render your thoughts while you look at these ink blotts, my flow wont stop untill I overdose on these pills, and tripping over these Hills that Eminem talkin about/But dont worry, Im still caged up and wont come out for awhile, but dont wear that smile/ Cause Im coming down your wal-mart aile, pile of bodys on top you rest/Thought you were the best, but still died like the rest/Even whith your vest,Im shootin through your chest/So now that you lay rest, Im gonna invest my time with a real mc/Dont worry you can still listen to me, in hell/While im out on bail, commiting more crimes to get into a Padded cell, Even have a doormat added/What you done had it?/Well I still aint done, untill you hear the sound of my gun/Thought you was having fun, now only bulletshells are left for the witness/Got away while They went to covict me,but the sentince didnt stick with me, got out in my civilion clothes, went around fucking hoes/Getting manicure for these Toes and blazing with hoes, in Eldorados,now I gotz to go/Hope you like the flow/Just be glad you aint tasting this Elbow.

Comment

Thats was so fucken corny!!Look ima make this a poll so ppl can vote and we can end this battle cause ur startin 2 bore me!Ima do it now.So you post up and ill follow...ull see it in tha battle board!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by foufikam, Today, 01:11 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post foufikam  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:25 PM