Freestyle,come Battle Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freestyle,come Battle Me

people say i dont make sense,my intent is to take a different step,prevent u from dumb shit,some *****z dont understand it,livin they whole lives blind to life,im white,not right in my head was once dead,i believed waht people said,then realized i was dead listening to other people,look at u now through my peephole,i see u now,u ask how can he be so deceitful,cause motherfuckers neva gave a fuck,i could give a fuck less too, i'll smoke u,choke u,then beat u in ur head with ur leg cut out ur vocal cord,u dont have a voice ne more,i knew all along i was gonna be alone,thats fine,im on mine tryin to get somewhere,peoples sarcasm neva amounted to shit in my head,im leadin the way,big dreams,gotta suceed,full speed,cant be stopped by ne ***** not even steven seagal,ill run his karate ass over ,in hell its hotta everyday, the beatin steven recieved aint even legal ,im not right,i like to fight,once my anger takes over,im like a devil at the surface,got u seein red ,dont stare,ur perfectly ok if u stay over there,*****z yap too much,they act like shits a movie,and like i cant direct a bullet or do bodily harm,i produce shit ,that' ll make u sick,if i was ever to get ne where, then i gotta leave here..youll know where ur goin sooner or later,keep ur head up,i hope everyone keeps their distance,im listenin,i hear *****z dissin,thats ok,ill play dumb,thesed *****z will succumb to a cumbersome fall ,dont know how they brains got splattered,im 20 livin crazy,everyday was hazy,i use to be obsessed about Pot,not
    i just thought about it alot,im seein life through different eyes,god instilled good in me,hes movin me out the hood,i gotta put out the good word,my plan is to be no different than u,except everyday i think why did i have to go to school,it was no use,couldnt learn shit,class sucked,felt like my life was fucked,got out that hell,move to workin class joe,dont wanna do this shit ne more,tryin to keep it real,tryin not to die,does ne body wanna see someone die,i have,its not what u plan,its like nature,it a whore rapin ya,rip grandpa,this life
    is too raw,*****z dont wanna know u,they wanna rob and steal,my loot i got high tech gadgets that splatter whateva matter of life u got left,u r brain is dead,maybe ur soul is left,not no more i stole it,my corners i patrol em,duckin po po hopin no shit comes my way,i know *****z who blow dough on ya yo,sniff it up they nose and they no different ,then the average everyday citizen,some *****z think they harder on that caine,yeah right!!! IM the insane one,fantastic one,lyrically done,spittin shit so hard the ***** with ya yo up his nose,he rose to his feet fell to the floor,what a whore, and that mother fucker thought i wasnt a threat,wanna make a bet?too bad ur credit has been spent,ur in debt,ill grab a razor and faze ya,slicin u in your grill,my flows to ill,like blood i spill,makin *****z feel ill,half my life i felt ill,now im ready to shine its my time..thats the end of the line,no more flows,just be snoozin in a few neva loosin my touch,im so fresh like a douche cleanin,im a meaner ***** wont hesitateto clean ur clock,or ur clique,tick,tock,u just bought a ticket to a house cleanin im leavin the scene fleein ur blood is all over my face lookin like a killer with my mean mug,give me a shoulder strug and ill have u huggin the mud,ur face in it,u was a disgrace,put me in my place thats funny,i pulled my heat out , left ur feet with no shoes ,no feeling for u hos,forgot i took his socks and his clothes and punched him one more time in his nose,*****z always tried to show me up,ill blow u up,im a bomb inside,i almost died,heard eminem become a rapper ,and i thought i just had to stay alive,gotta help him and d12 kill and slay gays,fuck whores,one day i hope to be in source for an unsigned artist that didnt get ne mic awards,ill have photos in tha sourceof course im naked,cant fake it,fakealias is a alias to dodge aliens,lesbians,C.I.A. got ya in they manuscript,ill murder shit from florida to across the nation,havin u wishin eminem was a dream,one day that dream came tru,it was clear,eminem would be a entertainer to have gathered fame from all over the nation i hope hes got good intent,i light incense when i burnin down a log,dave is my real name,i had an ill flow,misbehave and ill make ur new house a cave,call a cab send u over the edge,i lost my sense,ur dyin and almost dead holdin on to ur last breath,i look at life like a fight i gotta win,your death was a discovery,i havent been uncovered yet, another crazed rapper,given up on life in every apsect,gotta take death serious,only rappin rejects get they deck split,and end up dead,no one knows my ill flows how they spill before my eyes,relievin me of ill fate,ur rich so what thats great,ill be buy at 8 to rob ya,when im writin ill lyrics,im think about when u hear it,will u feel it?,hope so,if not,u can ruff ride it,probaly like it, u a faggot!. WHAT WHAT!

Fakealis u bitchin about wantin 2 battle/My lyricz will make u cry as if u was a baby and i just stole tha raddle/Ill rip into you and eat ur insides lika cattle/Your rhymes cant hang,witha freestylin kang that loves 2 slang dem thangz and wont hesitate 2 put 2 slugz in ur brain/You thinkin its a game and you go lookin for battles and competition/A tru spitter knows u just sit back and listen and wait for a sorry mother fucker 2 come sneakin ur way and challenge you/Then theres your chance,but a fool like you wouldnt understand since u always got a dick in ur hand,mouf or up tha ass/You dont want none of CoN.,iM Quick 2 blast and leave you layin on tha grass and disappear fast wih tha police on my ass and spittin bulletz out my gat/Your such a sissy ur scared 2 get a tat/Your like a cow lick,and im tha comb that layz you flat on ya back keep talkin and itll be CoNtRoVeRsIaL on tha attach makin ur rhymes look wack...*Fakealias spitz some lyricz*....Bitch take that pre-wrote shit back!!/It takes u forever 2 respond is that cause ur writtin off eminem and With lyricz wrote on ur arm so u wont forget when ur own tha comp actin like you spit when ur bitin off EMINEMS SHIT!/You dont want tha beef,ill have u tremblen and shakin lika leaf/With one shot ill knock out all ya teeth and squeeze ur neck til u cant breathe/Many opponents end up deseased/like that fag named ZAPSTER,i shut him down like napster and left a disaster so now hes sayin im bitin GRUESOME nad hes usin it a exscuse-n tellin ppl im pre writtin and aint realy spittin,but he no's different,Cause hes wearin them shoes...and it fits him/But back 2 ur bitch ass,you do a track called Controversial Diss/hahahaha..that was shit/It didnt make sense and tha whole concept was wack and just for future reference dont try that again,son put down ur freestylin,oops my bad Bitin pen/Cause battlin me is like commitin a sin,ur gonna pay/maybe not now or 2day,but be sure that u wont see CoNtRoVeRsIaL Commin ur way/And when u do see me,ill be at tha gates of hell witha blunt in and ull be face 2 face with my ak/!

Comment

Fakealis u bitchin about wantin 2 battle/My lyricz will make u cry as if u was a baby and i just stole tha raddle/Ill rip into you and eat ur insides lika cattle/Your rhymes cant hang,witha freestylin kang that loves 2 slang dem thangz and wont hesitate 2 put 2 slugz in ur brain/You thinkin its a game and you go lookin for battles and competition/A tru spitter knows u just sit back and listen and wait for a sorry mother fucker 2 come sneakin ur way and challenge you/Then theres your chance,but a fool like you wouldnt understand since u always got a dick in ur hand,mouf or up tha ass/You dont want none of CoN.,iM Quick 2 blast and leave you layin on tha grass and disappear fast wih tha police on my ass and spittin bulletz out my gat/Your such a sissy ur scared 2 get a tat/Your like a cow lick,and im tha comb that layz you flat on ya back keep talkin and itll be CoNtRoVeRsIaL on tha attach makin ur rhymes look wack...*Fakealias spitz some lyricz*....Bitch take that pre-wrote shit back!!/It takes u forever 2 respond is that cause ur writtin off eminem and With lyricz wrote on ur arm so u wont forget when ur own tha comp actin like you spit when ur bitin off EMINEMS SHIT!/You dont want tha beef,ill have u tremblen and shakin lika leaf/With one shot ill knock out all ya teeth and squeeze ur neck til u cant breathe/Many opponents end up deseased/like that fag named ZAPSTER,i shut him down like napster and left a disaster so now hes sayin im bitin GRUESOME nad hes usin it a exscuse-n tellin ppl im pre writtin and aint realy spittin,but he no's different,Cause hes wearin them shoes...and it fits him/But back 2 ur bitch ass,you do a track called Controversial Diss/hahahaha..that was shit/It didnt make sense and tha whole concept was wack and just for future reference dont try that again,son put down ur freestylin,oops my bad Bitin pen/Cause battlin me is like commitin a sin,ur gonna pay/maybe not now or 2day,but be sure that u wont see CoNtRoVeRsIaL Commin ur way/And when u do see me,ill be at tha gates of hell witha blunt in and ull be face 2 face with my ak/!
      Itll be worse than judgement day when u see me/Ill be possed with demons in me!!!!!

Youve just been fucked up by tha LYRICAL DON ,Please get up and try again.Thank you!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Drishk, Today, 06:49 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post Lipa
      by Lipa

Started by Rapsodia, Today, 04:22 AM