Controversial, 15???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controversial, 15???

Hey kid, you 15/And talking shit already, you still got your teddybear?/Man why did you even open your trap, now your stuck buying my rap at the store,whore/How much more clearer does the picture gotta be?/Untill you stop fucking with me/You want a poll to decided wich side gotz the best alibi/Well Im not gonna lie, The lyrics I toss leave you lost at a crossroad/Everyone done heard the story you told, your shitz old/2001 just aint your year, so stop actin queer/The only Torturing your lyrics are doing,is to my ears/Rapping about fucking Fags and queers, and non alcoholic beers/You Say I rap like britney spears, Yet I got your attention, and now your coming back like Detnetion/You got your mind stuck in another Deminsion/Not to mention you just got your first pube and still trying to figure out Rubix cube/Yea its alright that you like Eminem, but your 15, so dont try to be an mc, leave the work to me/You can try to get back up, Only thing happen is you backin up/So when we come face to face Ill put your ass in place/Got you sayin your prays and grace while the spit still comin off your face/Pre-written you thought, not!/Got you rotting in soil, everything you said just made me boil/Now I foiled you plan, Gain the upper hand/Relentless cant pretend this, Menace to society/Say goodbye too me cause im go underground,Aint fucking around/Big honkin event like a clown, you play around,got found next day in my backyard pool/Pulled out my tool and made you drool,slip and fell died and went to hell/In case you werent listening it was the saliva, you went down like a diver/Relief no grief for what Ive done/Cause Ive gone numb, got you thinking Im dumb/Dont fuck with the boyz from kings,cause we killing ya and taking your gold rings/Leaving you dead in your casket, got your girl going baket/Askning for forgiveness is too late, Like I got your women to dialate/Cause now she is pregnant,Begging for it,she ador it big 4x4 and ya know it/Dont ever challenge me again,I aint letting you in/Get the fuck out like I told Dr.Quinn, When she try to diagnose me for my habbit,told the bitch/With massive amount of weed, sometime its hard too see the right path to choose/End up burnt,Only with 1 option left,Death/Biggie,pac lay Rest.........

Look bitch.I Done gotchya famous.So why post wack shit again?
    Im not even gonna respond,just look at tha post "Sick Side,Controversial,Nextwhiterapper Diss"...and my spit should some it all up.So one word of advice...quit postin dumb pore-writi lyricz!

Comment

HA

yo back off fakealias, im 15 to and im gonna back up COntro on this man hes got some ill rhymes so bakc the fuck up we are younger and we got some iller rhymes!!!! dont be mad!

Comment

HaHa!!

Yo,Damn Soul,Your bein out spittin by 2 15 year olds lmao.What are you like 22?30?Somethin like that?Well u act like ur 2 with all ur misspellin and and ur pre-style grammer.Well good luck in ur battle against my ***** Proof.Cause ill no ya need it........Beotch!!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by tbdaopl, Today, 03:55 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post tbdaopl
        by tbdaopl