Sick Side Diss,Controversial,Nextwhiterapper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick Side Diss,Controversial,Nextwhiterapper

You say your most Hated on,But I just got on your shit/Now its time for another fucked up rhyme by this ***** Bes/Stress Is in your future,Cause when I boot ya off this board/Ya not gonna be adored, left with a Mark from the spark off my Gat/So close that You almost overdosed on my cologne/Now you probally on the phone calling up a bunch of fake mc's to attack me/Only to find that you got left behind/Theres no time left for your rhyme, you and your sick side, Dick ride/So dont cry when Im comin in your Eye,This shit flowin leaving your face glowing red, Getting all Embarrased/Caught red handed like a Terrorist, Theres no end to this flow/Fucking you and your hoe/This crazy whack rap leaving you looking for your strap, Not only that but your baseball bat/My hat is crooked, cause I am/And Ill ram you in the back with my Train comin off the T.R.A.C.K.S/Dont think you can relax and drink six packs and Xanax/Im beginning to Precipitate and masturbate on your next date/At this rate, Ill be topping billboards/While you still live in a cardboard Box, sucking cock for rocks,getting caught by cops/Then you lose your bowel end up on file, No longer wearing that smile/Standing in single file for hell,Ill be behind you in line cause my thirst for rap,and carrying my Gat got me that/Even though I joined you in hell, I got the devil under my spell,spilling shit you cant even spell/So when you get some better raps,stay away from *****s that yap/Including that Nextwhiterapper and that Snapper Controversial,you know that ***** he so Commerical/You fags with rags,Dressing up in drag/For now thats enough, you think you had it ruff/This is only my 6th Post,and I done Toast the groasest *****s on the board/And now Im bored,waiting for the next whore.

why??

Why you gotta be postin shit like that??.......stop wastein threads with your garbage okay.........im sick of all you prepubescent teeny boppers comein on this board and tryin to act tough startin beefs...oohh big fuckin deal, you can talk shit over a computer....say this shit to someone in the street, and watch yourself get beat..........so im askin you to do us all a favour and tie a noose to a tree, and go hang yourself....please???for me???pretty please???

--Tha Blunder--
    Ye Of Little Faith

Comment

fakealias

Haha that shit was wack. Can't even flow. You don't just go around startin shit with SICK SIDE. We drop bombs. You'll get your ass handed to you soon enough.
      Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

Fucken shit dog ur corny as hell!!!!

Yo,

You fucken dick lick.Why u wanna post somethin stupid as hell?
        Dissin tha SICK SIDE when u dont even no us?Thats retarded!
        And ur rhyme rhymed only 2 bars and u went into another wack rhyme?Damn,Your corny as hell!!Check this battle rap im dissin you in,and take lessons,bitch!

Yo,You said it best when ya opened ya trap and said....
        This is a crazy wack rap/
        /What was that all about?/Dissin ya own rhyme cause u no it cant compare 2 mines?/
        Sick of ur pre-writin shit here atleast copy somethin tight..*Hands you my lyricz*/Now fucken around with tha SICK SIDE /Will give u a near death experience,plus tha side effect of fearin us/
        You cant come near us,With ur wack ass rhymes that only rhyme one or 2 lines,shut up or ull end up catchin a bust 2 tha gut and a shot from tha nine/Your lyricz wouldnt have tha concept of fuck you in it even if at tha end u drew tha sign/Your lyricz sound like brittney spears tryin 2 spit,Mixed with a fag style and mostly commin from a bitch/My lyricz are like tornadoes when u see'em,duck ina ditch/Or get hit it really dont matter/Fuck around and getchya brains splattered/Why u wanna diss Tha Blunder,aka nextwhiterapper?/Is it cause u no ur rhymes arent phatter?/But as a matter of fact,why u hattin like that?/How u gonna try 2 spit somethin as wack as that?/Why u commin at a crew u no nothin about?/and more importantly....why do u always have cum on tha side of ya mouth?/
        Controversial,u no that ***** so commercial
        /And whats that about?/
        My opinion,ur just spittin shit out,Tryin 2 get famous,now how u gonna play us?/Tryin 2 get respect off of us,Go suck ya moms dick and lick somemore nutz!/

Comment

fake alias

Blatent disrespect will cause you cardiac arrest....... better have a vest this tek is beggin 4 a chest check./// You cant handle the beef we bring were all you can eat........ we dont suffer defeat we rise like mercury./// watch your words & dont bring rymes 4rm the suburbs....... we leave you walkin crooked limpin in a swerve./// Blowin up the scene with atomic force....... words like weapons we knock you off course./// Famine with illness you cant handle the realest....... we study the art of war a.k.a lyrical cap peelest./// Bringin more drama than the cold war....... we settle scores rainin slugs like a thunder storm./// leave you missin in action........ retalliate quick with deadly reaction./// Goin kamakazi if need be sniper from the trees collapsin your knees...... 3 bullets in your dome now you can think up a breeze./// we sink your ship like the titanic causin you to panic......... leave you in a depressed state a.k.a manic./// So ill leave this short and sweet....... so get the point understand me.
          Battle Record 25 - 6.
          Official Winner of FT1.
          http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
          A coward dies a thousand deaths,
          a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:41 AM