Lover'z.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lover'z.....

Yo,This one goes 2 my X-gf.She broke up with me 2day cause she found out she was gettin played.......
    Yo,

Yo,Together forever,a nice thought/Jonathan-n-Melissa forever no matter what/but u could sense it wasnt gonna last forever by tha way i talked/Tha best dayz of my life is when we sparked a relationship/u was no longer just a bitch,But part of my cliq/Me and you liked tha same shit/Jammed 2 tha same hitz/In our mines we'd neva split/But i got caught up in some shit and heard u was cheatin/After seein u with that dude i just felt like beatin you!/
    But id neva hit ya,I Was savin it all for that dude/You called me obnoxious and rude and hit me,called later that night "I neva meant to slap you but u was actin a fool,theres nothin goin on with us"/But i still didnt believe you so me and that fag got ina fuss/He hated me so he told me it was tru and that there relationship was MORE than just lust/I Balled up my fist 2 hittem,left him layin fucked up like one of those rhymes ZAPSTER be spittin/She was mad and couldnt understand my rage....and said he was just a new kid in her grade and she was showin him around tha school and shit/I Didnt belive it,she broke up with,what a bitch/Now our dreams of bein 2gether was threw wit/I Apologized and said i didnt mean 2 do it,i was caught up in tha rage,Please dont do this/I Love you,were meant to be/But she was just starrin at me witha hurt look in her eye like she wanted 2 kill me/She broke up wit me cause of my dumb reactions,i loved her/But now were seperated.....but still meant 2 be Lover'z/

Tight

Thats some dope shit, Rap's always better when its got a meaning...keep that kinda shit up, I dont mean keep breakin up with EX's to make a verse about it lmao, but u know, keep that shit up!

LaTeRz

Comment

Lol....

Thankz dog for tha positive feed back.Yeah rapz are better when they have somethin PERSONAL about them.Much love.

Comment

DAMn

damn CONTRO that shit was deeper than ive seen ever!that was some nice nice shit!DEEP! i would have reacted the same way and hit that fuck square in tha fuckin face!damn dawg that was nice ill shit!i feel ya, but trust me youll see some other better girlz and get over her while they are suckin and rydin ur cock dawg trust me!just dont think about it thats all! but im givin you some ill props on that!inspiring shit u spittin!

Comment

sexy, not man guys can do rap/love songs well, one tupac, two eminem errr cant think of anymore.
          that was done pretty well though, good shit
          http://dalux.dmusic.com

Comment

I feel ya

On the real, I feel you about losing ya girl, Bitches are only
            trouble.All you need is a steady fuck

Comment

Yo,thankz everbody that responded.much love much love.and i hear ya bes lol a steady fuck is all ya need.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:13 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Deborahlanker  
              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:35 AM
              0 responses