what u think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what u think

Like jesus im resurrected come in to your house like monoxide undected/my shit its carefully selected/ its like my dick hard or u can even say erected/my rhymes got more flavour then can b detected/ if u donít watch out u can b dissected/ in to a million pieces and bits what u say u want to get hit/bitch u betta for fit or do u want your wrist slit/ or maybe your throat see I wrote/ the book on mass murder I will neva b a reworder(copy right sumtin)/ cuz im to drunk wit malt liquer the shit fuckes me up quicker/then a hoe walkin the street bitch u betta retreat or do u wanna suffer a defeat/ by the hand of me bitch I will take u off your family tree/ and make u scream bitch this aint a dream/ that u can wake up in the middle of the night,no this is a fight/ neva try to rewrite sumtin I have wrote or sumtin I have said or spoke/ or im gunna choke u till u see the light in the dead of the night/ know walk toward the lord u cant afford/ another sin cuz another1 u pass the limit so u better not add another digit/ or hell is your new home whats that your mad thatís y theres foam/ runnin down your cheek I guess your new out look on life should b bleek/so donít try to seek me cuz im in heaven wit 7/prostitutes there my own personal recruits...what u think
    i also put this on battle board accidntly
    if i kill u will u scream???

Like saiten I feel no remorse I take your life if u want me to or if I use force/ or course I have a power source/itís the fear on peoples minds that feed my outrage bitch stop fuckin around or do u not like your rib cage/ see im relentless I take a piss on your grave cuz I remember all the bad memories u gave/ me and they float around in my head and just like I feed off other peoples fear I fed/off yours see your life means less to me then a 2 dollar whores/ I kill them and leave them dead on floors/ of restrooms your shit more fucked ^ then when I eat shrooms/ I make u more scared of me then dooms day so what can I say stay away/I can rap faster then donoven bailey doin a 100 meter rely/ so I guess its time for me to pay/ my final respects to b upfront and direct/ with u I was the one to put knives in your back just b4 u had your heart attack/ what can I say I said your wife had a nice rack so I had to track/ u down like a hired assassin and leave u dead on the free way were u had a three way/ wit two other men or should I say boys u fucked around wit them like u do wit latex toys/

Comment

some1 peep dis

Comment

I Like those verses dog..keep'em up.Tight....

Comment

You have entered the twilight zone were we donít postpone/ murders and every thing is in black and white donít try to fight/ back do u really want to hear your skull and every bone in your body go CRACK/see cuz here im like freddy cugar fuckin u up like lex luger/in the tourcher rack u spit blind as if u had cater ax thatís y u cant lace up decent tracks/ or do u wanna end up like Vanilla ice then u better think twice/ on what u spit and so what if u have to make a sacrifice/ to slice up the wife and and kids they just got in the way fuck up there skulls like cashis clay/ then bury there scared bodies in the back yard/ and discard of any1 who looks at u as if u had a third eye and ask em if they saw what u did and if they lie/ u have to crucify them and cut off all fingers so they cant dial 911 and take off there legs so they cant run/then for some fun use em as target practice see kids this is what happens when u piss/ off a lyrical artist u get a slit wrist and no limbs see cuz I play wit your life as if I was playen the sims(video game that u can control peeps lives)/like the grim reaper I decide your life and beside your body I place a knife/ so every1 thinks its suicide see I tried/ to b nice but this whole world thinks twice/ if u just come up to some1 trien to friends thatís y I had to blow up my neighbors benz/ with him in it the mother fucker made fun on how I spit/(hahah) I guess he just lit a short fuse it will show him to miss use and abuse/friendship ohh buy the way I made it look like he died from an acid trip/

Comment

U wonder y u get lost in the bramuta triangle its cuz I strangle/ any1 one close to me and let there neck dangle and force feed u extasy until your back resembles a 360 degree angle/so u look like an orangutan in a 5 way gang bang/ what your to high u cant understand my slang mybe u will understand this BANG BANG/ u cant restrain me from putting u in pain/ hell I wanna take out man kind one shot at a time/ see cuz im slicker then a ribbed condom thatís been used whos/ to say im crazy these r just my thoughts my minds to hazy/ to follow them out im to high hell I feel like I can touch the sky/ and if I do kill any1 I make sure I have an alibi/ hell I donít care if I tell a lie/ to north America these r the peeps who produced aron carter I wanna send him on a charter/ flight thatís goin right to hell but then I would land up in a jail cell /or mybe even to the center of the earth(crash) u see every since bitrth/ I been crazy hell call me rose marries baby(itís a movies were this lady has the devils child)/

Comment

see! now that shits hott, keep it up

Comment

creation(frankenstien)/ dinien that I ever had relations/ wit dat bitch but let me switch/ the topic your so low in the rap game your microscopic begen me to stop it/ whats stopen me from popin u true/ your rhymes need restoration cuz of all this degradation / u been gettn from the whole nation/ but I say u just got off probation I say take 1 or 2 of gods creations/ thatís been bothern u attack there body like the flue/ then wipe the blood off your hands then go after all the boy bands/ and when your done wit dem attack all their fans in the stands/ see this is your conscious speaking telln u to do crazy things like kill the president and see if u get away wit it then slit/ his wife throat and choke his son and hold a gun/ up to the dead body fuckin blow a whole through there skull like john goddy/ no remorse of course u have to make it look like suicide see I tried to b nice but know I have to slice/ up your body and throw it off the dock guess what I did with goerge bushes cock/ like lorana bobit I threw it in the city dump know mybe a women might think itís a dildo so she can hump/

Comment

sorry bout dat guys my com fcked up wen i wrote this this is how it really goes................Let me have penetration into the hip hop nation/I come into the club and hit up mother fuckers wit out a resorvation/ I creat rhymes faster then dr frankenstiens creation(frankenstien)/ dinien that I ever had relations/ wit dat bitch but let me switch/ the topic your so low in the rap game your microscopic begen me to stop it/ whats stopen me from popin u true/ your rhymes need restoration cuz of all this degradation / u been gettn from the whole nation/ but I say u just got off probation I say take 1 or 2 of gods creations/ thatís been bothern u attack there body like the flue/ then wipe the blood off your hands then go after all the boy bands/ and when your done wit dem attack all their fans in the stands/ see this is your conscious speaking telln u to do crazy things like kill the president and see if u get away wit it then slit/ his wife throat and choke his son and hold a gun/ up to the dead body fuckin blow a whole through there skull like john goddy/ no remorse of course u have to make it look like suicide see I tried to b nice but know I have to slice/ up your body and throw it off the dock guess what I did with goerge bushes cock/ like lorana bobit I threw it in the city dump know mybe a women might think itís a dildo so she can hump/

Comment

I come down on u like god with lots of wrath and I blaze a path/ of discarded body parts when people see my all there hearts/ stop dead not only do I turn your face red/but all your body parts two so who/ do u think can take me out I will discard with them like a boy scout/ tryn to rhyme like big snoop dogg u wont have to wait long cuz when he spits its worse then a gay man in a thong/see hell is my personal play place were I fuck wit Hitler and throw his body in a dumpster and leave the cops stumped cuz I leave no trace/so let me lace up a track and give u a heart attack/ cuz u cant handle the things goin through my mind I fuck wit u like the atom bomb fucks wit man kind/ u spit blind like u were in the dark and I take no prisoners like jaws the shark/ see I love to see guns blaze and raise/ your body wit bullets wit lead tips the lead just rips/ through your whole chest and doesnít make a sound see I found/ if u kill some1 in a sound proof booth there screams land on def ears so I expose all there fears and bring all queers teers/ and all this happens from the sound of cheers/ from the background I astound all spectators when I kill I wear all black like the raiders/

Comment

That shits hot,but the reason i dont put my spit on these boards is becus of scavengers who try and take my shit,consider that before you put some of your better work on here.
                      Its friday you aint got no job and you got nothin else to do,im gonna get you hi.

Comment

whut?

Yo trill, the tightest MC's on this drop some hot shit and they aint bothered about it gettin 'scavenged', If your shits good enuff to b taken then drop a verse so we can see what you spit

LaTeRz

Comment

Tight

Your shit gets tighter everytime your drop a verse, vocab's about 10 times better than a few weeks back and the general flow of your verses...keep postin dawg

Comment

My rhymes r strategic unlike your who r slower then a paraplegic/ walkin talking/ to me if u was your friend let me lend/ u hand cuz u cant move yours fuck that I would rather fuck u up like whores/at a batchler party drinken bacardi/ rum see cuz youíre the lowest scum on the universe when u dispurse a verse/ its studerd and slow u got no flow/ just lay low till u out grow/ your childish mind try to find out y u spit blind/ lets rewind your life your dad try to come at u wit a knife/ at 6 then your mom tried to put poison in your TRIX(cerial)/ at 8 u began to grow hate/ for this life of yours so many doors/ shut on your face so u vanished wit out a trace/cuz people didnít care about u so who/ could u trust not me cuz I show how your rhymes r growin rust and collectin dust/ I have no remorse I use force/ in every day life to get ahead and I aint sorry if I mis lead/ u off a cliff but your voice was annoying and high pitched like a riff/so I give u one stiff blow to the eye socket and take out your optic nerve u deserve/ all the pain that u can sustain cuz when im done there is gunna b blood rain/ and a stain of red on your head/ were the lead used to b I think u will all agree/ he had to pay the ultimate fee/the boy fucked wit me

Comment

uppin 4 some responce

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by antonioknight, Today, 01:26 AM
                              0 responses