Let the flow go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the flow go

Aiyo... This song is dedicated to all u FUCKIN' Punks, don't fuck whit us 'cause we'll SHIT ON YOU....right EM, Ha Ha

On days like this/ i spit lyrics to cuzz like this/crack like this/ and just dont give a fuck like this/you diss me kid/ i pull your balls and cut your wrist/ whit tha same sharped knife that sliced your momma's throat last night/listen to me/ what tha fuck are you trying to be/some punky ass believing in doing a back flip/ all u geeks can do is a faceplant while squeezing your dick/ dont try to impress me/ whit that music u hear/ that shit just depress me/and i'm here to aggress you/so close your windows, lock the door/ and if somebody knocks in your door/ jump from the 3rd floor/ cause im here to get u/im tired of this geeks/ trying to be tough and cool smoking on big weed/im tired of this hoes sucking on big dicks/ steppin' on strip clubs sellin ass for some cash/ im tired of the same pimpins looking fo big tits/jay-z how does it go "bling, bling, money in a thin/im tired of the life im in/and for the son i've been i deserve to be call a fucked up human been
    ***"Grab your glocks when u see 2pac, call the cops when you see 2pac, who shot you but your punks didn't finish now you're 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace"***

***** WE HIT 'EM UP!!

""Tupac Shakur""

Any one that feel the flo' write a few verses

Aiyo, grab your glocks and Bang Bang!! let your spits come out and follow the rhyme......

Peace to all of you....

D12' biggest fan.
    ***"Grab your glocks when u see 2pac, call the cops when you see 2pac, who shot you but your punks didn't finish now you're 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace"***

***** WE HIT 'EM UP!!

""Tupac Shakur""

Comment

Rating...

It's....aight....U need to vary your rhymes and get away from the 'its all about me' shit cuz its played out, but u no, keep practicin and droppin and you'll get better..you need some better vocab aswell...I aint beefin just criticising..keep at it

Comment

thats so good

oh wow youre well good. rappin is so good, i love it. its better than sex.

Comment

Yo i thought i was alright. A bit linear in places but it got its point across, but keep at it man cuz there are some real hot mcs on this board so theres a lot to compete with.

PEACE
          The only thing worse than the wretched pain in my mouth is the excrement spewing from yours-Stewie Griffen

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

R.I.P ~ Tupac Shakur-my biggest musical inspiration…you are missed everyday

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:40 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post Deborahlanker  
          Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 09:23 AM