Enough!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough!!!!!!

why is it that im a ignored completely on this site????

why is that when i post a battle call///200 views and not one response at all///why is it when I PM Dirty Jason,Dave, or Jim///that they are never resondin///why are all my freestyles that I put effort into///turned into a conversation between you///the only people that I can trust is my crew///to set the record staight, im still with you///im just so fed up with gettin the blind eye///don't worry I aint gonna cry///im just pleadin my case, and given to give it try///why does it take 12 attempts to ask if I have to use a credit card///all i wanted was a grabag, is a simple answer that hard??///why is it that my post's are the ones yall choose to disregard??///Im not tryin to get attention by this///im just askin for yall to stop treatin me like piss///see i don't even know why im posting this///it's probably gonna end up on page 106///but I just gotta get this off my chest///this is how I have to express///this is the way i see that fits best///I don't know what i did to all the Dirty 3 ( Jim,Dave,Jason)///but i just can't understand why they always ignore me/// is it because i labeled myself the "nextwhiterapper" that you all hate??///sayin that im claimin shit, I aint///if i called myself the child rapeist///will that mean that I will rape your kids??///so I'm just sayin that more respect is preferred///if you give it too me, you'll get it in return///if nobody takes this serious,and think that I lied///at least I still got my dawgs in the sick side

--Tha Blunder--
    Ye Of Little Faith

dawg

dawg your rhyme is tight as fuck. you r like one of the only guys on this board that has good rhymes. alot of these dudes just rhyme the last werds and shit you is keepin it ill and your raps are hittin hard over here

Comment

Im just getting fed up with this shit.........thx for lookin out for me dawg...........

--Tha Blunder--
      Ye Of Little Faith

Comment

its aight

this bullshit you gotta be fuckin on the board forever and post a ton of shit. before people even recognize your shit. your rhymes are tight keep it up. im just sick of bitch made ass faggots like fuzz brady and shit on the board

Comment

givin props

i want more people to read this. this verse is some of the best stuff i have read on this page.

Comment

Dogg i definetly feel ya cuz i dont get noticed at all really and ive been here for like a couple months. Ive posted a few fresstyles and no1 really responded at all. I know how frustrating it is dogg but keep ya shit up cuz that post was definetly dope. Watch though ill bring back a couple of my threads to show you how no1 responded and shit. Keep it up though 4real

holla
            d.r.kaos

the CURSE

Comment

Yeah alot of MC's ge ignored on this site, while others who hardly battle or post get props for nothin, like me and Xplicit. I think the 3 admins dont give a fuck about keystyles, though Dave Dirty did respond to my audio verse
              this joke : how many hiphoppers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? .................. three, one to screw in the new lightbulb, and two to argue over how much better the old one was.

Comment

IDEA!!

Alright so you know what we gotta do then. We gotta get this audio shit going and start spitting dope ass trax and puttin them up so we wont be ignored. We should make like a compilation track kinda like a D12 emcee All-star track and shit where we can all shine and get noticed and if that works we can do more till they realize we mean buisness and we are takin over!!

holla
                d.r.kaos

the CURSE

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 03:39 AM
                0 responses
                1 view