X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My second freestyle

LOL, yes i know this doesnt make sense..i dont really care
    and plus this sucks but oh well...

So Imma spit my lyrics like this, for a birthday presentyour girl gave me a kiss, where you ask? my motha fuckin cock u ass, only problem is that the bitch is so ugly i gotta make her wear a paper mask, and after shes done suckin all she does is just gasp, for air, Im so ruff i like to tear, did i mention i leave her not breathing right with no hair? Holy fuck her cunt's so hairy its got like ten layers. Da hell with that bitch! all she do is just nag, so i shut her the fuck up by choking her with a rag!.The bitch was old too, fuckin wrinkles on her cunt, I smoked the bitch like id smoke a blunt. So what do i do next? find anotha bitch with the nicest chest, took her to a party, got fucked up, smacked some punks up, even got my dick sucked, I'm so drunk right now I cant find the girl with the nicest chest, as I was looking i jumped a five year old kid for his vest, next thing i know the cops pull up, looks like its time to get tha fuck outta here fo sho, shit its turned into a chase, betta check my shoe lace, hella ya im packing the gat, ha-ha look at this cop running behind me hes so fuckin fat!, ran for like 5 blocks, checked my best friends house, ahh fuck it...the doors locked!, oh well im close to my house maybe if i get there in time ill be safe, 5 more mins of running and im at my door step, looked around and no cops in sight, lets hope my mom doesnt see me cuz it looks like i got into a damn fight, ran up the stairs as fast as i could, ran in my room and this is why the call me shroomz

lol see...doesnt make sense

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by WesleyDrake, Today, 06:40 PM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post WesleyDrake  
Started by Deborahlanker, 05-06-2020, 03:07 AM