HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Proof...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For Proof...

    I wrote this poem-like thing for proof... it may not even seem like a poem at all... it may not sound very well and may not make sense... but my pen kept flowin and hopefully you can understand that...
    Proof
    What can we say about you?
    Millions of words can't ever express that.
    Many thoughts run through our minds,
    Run through as fast as time,
    Thinking about you,
    About your music,
    About your LIFE.
    We need you Proof.
    We need your touch,
    Your love, your smile,
    Your laugh.
    Your presence still lingers around.
    We know you're shining down on us.
    You're rays touch us,
    Like how you touched us with your music.
    May you, our hip-hop soldier, Rest In Peace.
    Your spirit,
    And your music,
    Will live on forever.
    Rest In Peace Proof.
    R.I.P. DESHAUN "PROOF" HOLTON
    (F)10/2/75-4/11/06(F)
    "THEY SAY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG...." WE'LL MISS YOU

  • #2
    yup yup...
    R.I.P. DESHAUN "PROOF" HOLTON
    (F)10/2/75-4/11/06(F)
    "THEY SAY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG...." WE'LL MISS YOU

    Comment


    • #3
      Did you even know Proof?

      Comment


      • #4
        does it matter if WhiteGurl4D12 knew proof it just goes to show how many lives proof touched it just adds to his legacy. i never met proof so i didnt know him but i was still saddened by his death. just like the twin towers i didnt know those ppl but it still saddened me it still broke my heart. proof reached many ppl through his music and he will live on through his music. he wont be remembered for the way he died he will be remembered for what he did for hip hop for the ppl of the detroit the ppl he touched in more ways then one for the man he was. ok his death wud affect the ppl closer to him his family and friends more but it doesnt mean it doesnt hurt his fans.... just look at what happened in the uk when princess di was killed.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by marsha
          .... just look at what happened in the uk when princess di was killed.
          LoL! To be honest I wasn't that bothered, an I aint know anyone who was either..

          Comment


          • #6
            i didnt get to meet proof. but alot of you on here did so he loved his fans. but wen a track comes on i hear it diffrently proof i miss you. i hope you are talking to 2pac and BUGZ up there. r.i.p
            WITHO

            Comment


            • #7
              Poetry should be in the poetry section.

              I don't really know how to critique poetry.
              Love, live life, proceed, progress

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by marsha
                does it matter if WhiteGurl4D12 knew proof it just goes to show how many lives proof touched it just adds to his legacy. i never met proof so i didnt know him but i was still saddened by his death. just like the twin towers i didnt know those ppl but it still saddened me it still broke my heart. proof reached many ppl through his music and he will live on through his music. he wont be remembered for the way he died he will be remembered for what he did for hip hop for the ppl of the detroit the ppl he touched in more ways then one for the man he was. ok his death wud affect the ppl closer to him his family and friends more but it doesnt mean it doesnt hurt his fans.... just look at what happened in the uk when princess di was killed.
                Fuck princess Diana. I wish you carpooled with her that night.

                Comment


                • #9
                  ^Woah, that was a little harsh.

                  Then again, all your posts are.
                  Love, live life, proceed, progress

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SWiTcH-B
                    LoL! To be honest I wasn't that bothered, an I aint know anyone who was either..
                    hahaha, same

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      LMAO, Word to F2theN

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        did i say i was bothered by her death errr no. i was referring to all the ppl who didnt know her who morned her death. just the same way alot of ppl who didnt know proof morn him. its just the same wid the twin towers that tragic event was morned all over the world by many ppl who didnt know any 1 in the towers. ppl just paid their respects. it was a comparrison, just a statment to say that you dont have to know someone to show respect. thats alot of ppl mornin who knew proof but did not know Deshaun Holton.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ok.....you can stop talking now.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Lol I love Reading this Sh1t
                            ...Younice???..Sign uphere

                            Comment

                            Post ad widget 300x250

                            Collapse

                            LATEST POSTS

                            Collapse

                            Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by clearviewglases, 12-30-2020, 06:53 AM
                            3 responses
                            30 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post ShadoJz
                            by ShadoJz
                             
                            Started by jamsinlen, 07-13-2020, 01:21 AM
                            2 responses
                            31 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Meretta
                            by Meretta
                             
                            Started by ObiePapa86, 09-18-2007, 04:54 PM
                            2 responses
                            62 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post noahharry  
                            Started by Gerommy, Today, 05:25 AM
                            0 responses
                            2 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Gerommy
                            by Gerommy
                             
                            Started by c7422171fb, 11-24-2021, 09:22 AM
                            3 responses
                            9 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post soveronder  
                            Started by DorothyFoxid, Today, 02:17 AM
                            0 responses
                            2 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post DorothyFoxid  
                            Started by Derty JaSoN, 01-21-2009, 03:15 PM
                            2 responses
                            45 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post noahharry  
                            Started by testotinpriceuk, Today, 01:01 AM
                            0 responses
                            2 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post testotinpriceuk  
                            Started by testotinpriceuk, Today, 01:00 AM
                            0 responses
                            2 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post testotinpriceuk  
                            Started by DorothyDBoland, Yesterday, 10:21 PM
                            0 responses
                            2 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post DorothyDBoland  
                            Working...
                            X