HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my homeboy whos 20 something,committed suicide....they found him..got him to hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my homeboy whos 20 something,committed suicide....they found him..got him to hospital

my homeboy which is in his 20s like me,hung himself with a cord he has been in the hospital in a coma for 2 days,today in the car with my brother i broke down,,and i still came home and had to write about it...i cant quit askin WHY???i cant figure it out....my lufe sux,,,,,his was so much better in my eyes...what is it?what made him do it,,,i cant figure it out...i feel,,and at one point felt so numb while talkin to my brother i almost felt dead,,why what?,why did he do it,,why?i had to talk,tell,i dotn know why ifeel weird so out of touch,at times now im weirded out. i cant think ne more.gotta eat.

First of all (dont take this as an insult) but i hope youre not lying cuz if you are thats fucked up but i dont think you are. so peace alrite?

We all get down, i get had a really hard time when i my dad left me when i was ten. i was in and out of counseling up to the age of 16 and ive considered suicide many a time. I think certain people have certain ways of dealing with things. I threw myself into rhymes and work, im a very concealed person - I let very few people close to me.I just tried to block it out - i didnt really deal with i properly, but some people go in other directions.

No matter what, i see a suicide attempt as a cry for help. You need to be there for your friend more than ever now. I really hope he's ok. Keep your head up too,that will help him a lot.

PEACE
    The only thing worse than the wretched pain in my mouth is the excrement spewing from yours-Stewie Griffen

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

R.I.P ~ Tupac Shakur-my biggest musical inspiration…you are missed everyday

Comment

gotta tell u all

i also had this weird vision like i really need to stay in touch with people more often..im feeling that now,i found a way to deal with it in the bible i found out that its bad what happens,but never think it,have faith,god is everywhere.hes still in coma,,im just waitin for some good news...i feel blessed that god came out of nowhere today,and i feel closer now...with MY homeboys,,,everyone please feel this,,,pray for my homeboy,,RASHAD

dave

Comment

No fucking doubt man. i aint the most religious man in the world but im feeling you on this. Faith is a real powerful thing to have in your heart in times like this, it will only do good. Ill pray for your boy tonight dogg.Stay strong.

PEACE
        The only thing worse than the wretched pain in my mouth is the excrement spewing from yours-Stewie Griffen

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

R.I.P ~ Tupac Shakur-my biggest musical inspiration…you are missed everyday

Comment

Just keep prayin, and hope that God decides to leave him here with you guys, instead of takeing him for himself.........but if he does happen to pass on, at least you know he's goin to a better place right??.........I'm prayin for yall.........peace dawg......

--Tha Blunder--
          Ye Of Little Faith

Comment

i got home from work,and found out hes alive

my home boy is alive i talked to him after work..he said he had just got out today,,he said he had tubes and shit in his throat,he said hes better,im so glad,god touched me,and now im forever changed.peace all,dont ever think ur own homeboy wont understand ur problems talk it out,dont do anything,actions can be bad.peace all keep u alls head up.much love.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by urdudi8, Today, 04:13 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post urdudi8
            by urdudi8