"UK Faggot" (EMIN3M_2001 Diss)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "UK Faggot" (EMIN3M_2001 Diss)

Shit I just cant get enough of that bitch...

"UK Faggot" (EMIN3M_2001 Diss)
    KK~420, FuGu 187, GRUESOME & CoNtRoVeRsIaL of Sick Side

Hook: *imating the hook off of American spycho* journey into the mind of a faggot ass filler, cock sucker, mentality much queerer then you can ever amagin in a homo erotic dream, you feel his pain as his dad fucks his ass tell its blue and green.

KK~420: whining a whining its kinda sad/ but when I shoot you in the 4 head it will definitely make me glad/ you couldn't compare my shit to all those weak ass verses you had/ it seemz as if everytime you type you make somebody else mad/ dont make me have to put my foot in your ass like your dad/ you weak ass wanna be/ you never shoulda bothered me/ now its on, and I wont stop tell I here some apologies/ Oh yeah and by the way stop actin like you can rap/ is it me? or does everybody think your fulla crap/ put your stank ass into acoma but in your case they call it a deep nap/ watch as your wigga ass gets caped/ when I get done with you people are gonna ask if you got hit by a car/ and for pain killers you take aspirin cuz your a local at the nearest gay bar/ hardcore ass fillin is wut your about/ you got cock suckers cramp cause a guy took a wrong route in your mouth/ as we...

*imating the hook off of American spycho* Hook: journey into the mind of a faggot ass filler, cock sucker, mentality much queerer then you can ever amagin in a homo erotic dream, you feel his pain as his dad fucks his ass tell its blue and green.

GRUESOME: Biaatch ill put my snub nose to your dome & litter the pavement with your thoughts...... hate fuck your mom up the ass till her intestins lock up in double knots./// Dig up your ancestors & with this gassed up chainsaw desmember......... youll never forget me ill make sure you always remember this contender./// Fuck it im goin midevil ill pull genacide on your entire people........ aint nobody gonna survive im injectin a dose of 500 ccs lethal./// You say you live for beef then liplock on this 8 inch meat........ dont nibble *smack* bitch now youll give head better now that your missin teeth./// This is chain reaction anyone with you is collapsin like dominos........ thats right ill bloody the fabric of all your goodwill bought clothes./// Im bringin hell you wont be able to adapt to this new enviroment......... your gonna wail in the scortching pain of brimstone a.k.a expirement./// Just as quick as you came *poof* the quicker youll be gone........ punk muthafucka you have just been servrd by the MOST HATED ON.

CoNtRoVeRsIaL: Yo,FEMINEM,Do you get our point yet?/Try 2 respond 2 this and I'LL Break ya fucken neck/Why do u like havin GAY SEX?, Deep throatin dicks/ Faggot,Your not a GANGSTA..Your just a lil bitch!!/I'll fire off rounds of slugz that'll leave ya ripped/Body tipped stained with blood dripz/Your tha type 2 go 2 CALI and claim *CRYPTZ*/Gettin ya ass whipped by KK, fugu, and tha whole SICK SIDE CREW/When i see you, ***** your threw!/
    I Pack pistols,9's and 22's,With bullets that disect you/Wigga you knew how it was when u stepped 2 my team that we didnt play/Ill pull out tha uzi and ak and spray a couple roundz sendin about 3 clips your way with tha intentions 2 slay and leave u layed with ur whole chest plate caved......."JOURNEY INTO THA MIND OF A FAGGOT ASS FILLER"/AMERICAN PHYSCO LIKE EMINEM...A BLOOD SPILLA/With these lyricz that'll fuck up ya GRILLA/ Kill you and eat u....Drink ur blood with my dinna/Hot spitta,while ur just wack/My rhymes explode in ya face on contact/Bomb like material with tha mentallity of combat/*STICKS HIS DICK IN FEMINEM'S MOUF*...HAHA You probally like that...

*imating the hook off of American spycho* Hook: journey into the mind of a faggot ass filler, cock sucker, mentality much queerer then you can ever amagin in a homo erotic dream, you feel his pain as his dad fucks his ass tell its blue and green.

FuGu 187: i'll leave u for the maggots cuz thas what we do with faggets/ u show an admiration for hate/ looks like that nickname sealed ur fate cuz 2001 will be ur experation date/ we callin you a wigga cuz we sumtimes overrate/ cuz even if you looked like L. DiCaprio you couldnt find a date/ and when i com near London i have u fleein' to the States/ so dont try to test me cuz you simply cant relate/ now dont tell us "THAT HOOKS BEEN BITTEN!!!"/ cuz it's simply been re-written/ and i got an itch for hittin' /and i really need to scratch/ and since ull never hit me back we'll be a perfect match/ i can be the boxer and u'll be the punchin bag/ im sorry if im a rascist, but that's how we treat all fags...

*End*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
    Bitch!! you cant respond back on that shit....Wwe fucken ripped your bitch ass!!HaHa that was ill...lets do it again ....HaHa!!

Comment

lol. I cant wait tell he getz to this thread.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by tkaxec, 09-24-2020, 11:10 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post Smilert
      by Smilert

Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:02 PM