Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gangzta Bitch...

Yo,
    Yo,I LIKE DEM TUFF BITCHES/QUICK 2 SPIT ROUNDZ AND SMOKE WEED BY THA POUND BITCHES/TALKIN BOUT DEM GANGSTA BITCHES///.......THA TYPE THAT STARTS 2 CREEPIN AT NIGHT/THA TYPE THAT'LL HELP YOU FIGHT/THA TYPE THAT HAS WOUNDS AND SCARS FROM A KNIFE/THA TYPE THAT HAS NO REGARD FOR YOUR LIFE/THA TYPE OF BITCHES THAT GET CALLED A DYKE CAUSE THERE FACES ALWAYS LOOK MEAN/THATS THA KINDA BITCHES THAT RIDE ON MY TEAM/HAVIN ALL THA WEED SHE WANTS IS HER ONLY DREAM/GHETTO QUEEN,MIXED IN WITH ALOT OF GANGSTA/
    QUICK 2 SPOT PRANKSTA'S AND YANK'S YA WITH FULL FORCE OF HER AUTOMATIC GAT THATS QUICK 2 SPANK YA NYSYNCLLY/HAS OVER 20 DIFFERENT MEN WEEKLY/THA TYPE 2 GET ANYTHING SHE WANTZ EASY/IF NOT SHE ROBS THA STORE FOR NO REASY/FOR SHIZZY I LOVE A GANGSTA BITCH/THA TYPE THAT CAN SPIT ILLER THAN A YEROC PITCH/SHE'LL KILL YA IF YOU CALL HER A BITCH/
    THA TYPE 2 GRAB A GAT AND SPIT AT THA PASSIN PO PO/GET IN HER LO LO AND START CHASIN'EM SHOOTIN UP THEY DOOR AND RUNNIN OVER OLD FOLK/SHES NO JOKE,I LOVE A GANGSTA BITCH/
    HOW MANY OF YALL THUGZ CAN RELATE TO THIS???

Re: Gangzta Bitch...

Originally posted by CoNtRoVeRsIaL
    Yo,
    Yo,I LIKE DEM TUFF BITCHES/QUICK 2 SPIT ROUNDZ AND SMOKE WEED BY THA POUND BITCHES/TALKIN BOUT DEM GANGSTA BITCHES///.......THA TYPE THAT STARTS 2 CREEPIN AT NIGHT/THA TYPE THAT'LL HELP YOU FIGHT/THA TYPE THAT HAS WOUNDS AND SCARS FROM A KNIFE/THA TYPE THAT HAS NO REGARD FOR YOUR LIFE/THA TYPE OF BITCHES THAT GET CALLED A DYKE CAUSE THERE FACES ALWAYS LOOK MEAN/THATS THA KINDA BITCHES THAT RIDE ON MY TEAM/HAVIN ALL THA WEED SHE WANTS IS HER ONLY DREAM/GHETTO QUEEN,MIXED IN WITH ALOT OF GANGSTA/
    QUICK 2 SPOT PRANKSTA'S AND YANK'S YA WITH FULL FORCE OF HER AUTOMATIC GAT THATS QUICK 2 SPANK YA NYSYNCLLY/HAS OVER 20 DIFFERENT MEN WEEKLY/THA TYPE 2 GET ANYTHING SHE WANTZ EASY/IF NOT SHE ROBS THA STORE FOR NO REASY/FOR SHIZZY I LOVE A GANGSTA BITCH/THA TYPE THAT CAN SPIT ILLER THAN A YEROC PITCH/SHE'LL KILL YA IF YOU CALL HER A BITCH/
    THA TYPE 2 GRAB A GAT AND SPIT AT THA PASSIN PO PO/GET IN HER LO LO AND START CHASIN'EM SHOOTIN UP THEY DOOR AND RUNNIN OVER OLD FOLK/SHES NO JOKE,I LOVE A GANGSTA BITCH/
    HOW MANY OF YALL THUGZ CAN RELATE TO THIS???
    : oh shit Now I love you more than ever.

Comment

Damn janet you say some fucked up shit that doesnt make any sence on the computer....I sure as hell wouldnt want to meet you in real life, now thats a scarry thought.

Comment

yo dawg that shits hott as hell!! you gonna have all the bitches on this board on your jock! ahaha. nuttin wrong wit that though-

By the way much love for that reply to my verse it means alot to get respect from one of the biggest names on the board.

-one

Comment

tight

that was some nice shit dawg, once again another rhyme to just add to ur list of hits!i just cant really think of anything to rhyme about!but thats my fault i have to think of shit in the first place if i wanna be a good freestyla!

Comment

Much Love Ace and Proof.
            Yeah i dont no what to write about either proof thats why u hardly see me postin that much shit on tha freestylers forum.
            But somehow it comes to me lol...
            and no prob. ace.(about respondin on ur track)
            Well im out.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by uhekezlu, Today, 04:07 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post uhekezlu