a rap i came up with in 30 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a rap i came up with in 30 minutes

what's crackin' peeps, i just wanted to show y'all some of my rhymes. i came up with this rap in about 30 minutes, sorry its not a freestyle. i just started so bare with me, but tell me what u really think aight? by the way the rap is titled "life"

today, i laid back in my bed writin crazy shit that's goin through my head/cause i'm fed up with the way i always find my homies dead/let me tell you a story about my homeboy named cory/he lived in the suburbs but everything wasn't hunky-dory/he was beat by his mom when she took her aggresion out on him/his dad lost his job, so he went in cory's room and raped him/and every day and night you can hear cory's cry cause his dad won't stop stickin his dick in his behind/he was only 14 years old when all this was goin on/but it wouldn't be long till cory said "i'm gone"/he ran away from home thinkin he could make it on his on/his parents didn't even worry about him bein all alone/actually, in reality, they were glad to have him off their hands/they weren't mad or sad, they treated it like the perfect plan/meanwhile, cory's hitch-hikin throughout unknown lands/pickin up the first food he sees in someone's trash/plus, his dad turned him into a fag so hes prostituin tryin to get a little cash/until one day, he brought himself a gun and went out into the night/and in the morning time, he had a little fun and pulled a bank hiest/but the cops surrounded him and said "give up now"/but cory wasn't wrapped to tight so he tried to run into town while startin a gun fight/he got excited and leaped to new heights, but got shot down because he wouldn't comply/he died on the way to the hospital later on that night/but it wasn't from the bullets, it was from a disease called life.
    eviltwin

the beginning of the end (defeated list)

catastrophe aka controversial
    K11
    jen
    Jay Kruup
    purplehaze
    graffix
    DJ-Scidazals
    underworld (x2)
    hotacid a.k.a. kid technic
    thacrippla
    crizazy (x2)
    eggnoj