Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoNtRoVeRsIaL
    replied
    Yeah that weak mother fucker couldnt even hang with no 1 iller....
    HaHaHa!!!Yo,Man that lil'thing you have at ur "LYRICALLY PISSED ON" Thing is funny as hell!!!!!Thats cool man.Thankz for tha compliments...

Leave a comment:

• Ian
    replied
    LMAO

Hahaha,

Goldie.. that was the WHACKEST SHIT EVA!!!! I don't think he could challenge ANYONE on this board CoNtRo!!!

Mo' Good rhymes man... I think u should start puttin Parental Advizory warnings on ya threads, coz ya gettin twisted!!

Laterz

Leave a comment:

• CoNtRoVeRsIaL
    replied
    Ermm.....Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...????
    Dont spam up my post with ur gay fantasies u fucken bitch/
    If you got beef wit me and wanna challenge me,you no where tha battle board is,dont fuck up my post with ur wack shit

Leave a comment:

• goldie
    replied
    i fuck controversial in the ass/ cause im a fag / and im a dad/ and i am bad/ and this is sad/ i like to fuck controversial on the web cam in his thight little ass/ its true we do it often on the web cam/ he shows hes dick and i say god damn/ we often met eachouther on a local pub/ where we dresses up like sailors and go fuck under water in the tub/ i do do scat/ controversial remember that/ when i shited on your face and i shitted on yours/ And then i suprised you with to put a fork in your ass and said "up yours"/ I love you controversial he will forever be inn my heart/ so i see you on the web cam, 8 am we start//

love you contro

Leave a comment:

• CoNtRoVeRsIaL
    started a topic No Regards For You!

No Regards For You!

Yo,
    Yo,My lifes got me feelin twisted/Seein murders and suicide victims,Its leavin my brain sadistic/I Live on tha streets where its real raw and realistic/Thinkin nobody can touch me,I Shouldnt be so optimistic/Everyday im out hustlin,my life.....im riskin it/
    Stayin packed with tha heat for any ***** that starts shit/
    Gotta reputation for bein quick 2 draw tha whip/And lay *****s on they back with tha tip of my hollow point bullet/Flushin *****s lifes down simular to a toilet/I'll take all ur muscles and pull it,til ur veins pop,get a knife and start to cut threw it/I Dont no why i do it..*Shrugs*.....i just do it/And leave *****'s skulls cracked with a knife threw it/Demonic,any thang that'll cause you pain i'll do it/Cause i have no regards for any of yall *****s life/My lyricz are as sharp as a knife/Im tha type of THUG That dont think twice/I'll leave you layin
    starrin up at tha sky,lifeless with no signs of breathin/I Shoot motha fucka's up for no reason/I'll cut ur main vein and fuck tha whole just to give you tha h-i-v disease-n-pray that it kills you/
    Im not aware of what these pills do/So if you aint got tha message by now ur just a plain fool/Just so you now.....i could give a motha fuck about you/So try me and get a couple of roundz threw you....... ((((**HIT ME BACK WITH COMMENTS**))))

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by anubhutiyog, Today, 03:18 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post anubhutiyog  
Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:45 AM
0 responses