Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Regards For You!

Yo,
    Yo,My lifes got me feelin twisted/Seein murders and suicide victims,Its leavin my brain sadistic/I Live on tha streets where its real raw and realistic/Thinkin nobody can touch me,I Shouldnt be so optimistic/Everyday im out hustlin,my life.....im riskin it/
    Stayin packed with tha heat for any ***** that starts shit/
    Gotta reputation for bein quick 2 draw tha whip/And lay *****s on they back with tha tip of my hollow point bullet/Flushin *****s lifes down simular to a toilet/I'll take all ur muscles and pull it,til ur veins pop,get a knife and start to cut threw it/I Dont no why i do it..*Shrugs*.....i just do it/And leave *****'s skulls cracked with a knife threw it/Demonic,any thang that'll cause you pain i'll do it/Cause i have no regards for any of yall *****s life/My lyricz are as sharp as a knife/Im tha type of THUG That dont think twice/I'll leave you layin
    starrin up at tha sky,lifeless with no signs of breathin/I Shoot motha fucka's up for no reason/I'll cut ur main vein and fuck tha whole just to give you tha h-i-v disease-n-pray that it kills you/
    Im not aware of what these pills do/So if you aint got tha message by now ur just a plain fool/Just so you now.....i could give a motha fuck about you/So try me and get a couple of roundz threw you....... ((((**HIT ME BACK WITH COMMENTS**))))

i fuck controversial in the ass/ cause im a fag / and im a dad/ and i am bad/ and this is sad/ i like to fuck controversial on the web cam in his thight little ass/ its true we do it often on the web cam/ he shows hes dick and i say god damn/ we often met eachouther on a local pub/ where we dresses up like sailors and go fuck under water in the tub/ i do do scat/ controversial remember that/ when i shited on your face and i shitted on yours/ And then i suprised you with to put a fork in your ass and said "up yours"/ I love you controversial he will forever be inn my heart/ so i see you on the web cam, 8 am we start//

love you contro

Comment

Ermm.....Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...????
      Dont spam up my post with ur gay fantasies u fucken bitch/
      If you got beef wit me and wanna challenge me,you no where tha battle board is,dont fuck up my post with ur wack shit

Comment

LMAO

Hahaha,

Goldie.. that was the WHACKEST SHIT EVA!!!! I don't think he could challenge ANYONE on this board CoNtRo!!!

Mo' Good rhymes man... I think u should start puttin Parental Advizory warnings on ya threads, coz ya gettin twisted!!

Laterz
        "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

Comment

Yeah that weak mother fucker couldnt even hang with no 1 iller....
          HaHaHa!!!Yo,Man that lil'thing you have at ur "LYRICALLY PISSED ON" Thing is funny as hell!!!!!Thats cool man.Thankz for tha compliments...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by ultraketoburnx, Today, 02:20 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ultraketoburnx  
          Started by ultraketoburnx, Today, 02:19 AM
          0 responses