HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MENTIRA'S THEME (The Prophecy...destined to come)-Verse 1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MENTIRA'S THEME (The Prophecy...destined to come)-Verse 1.

Since the beginning of the time/ from the first roots of mankind/ all through the human history/ everyone was talking about one mistery/ the day that one will come to bring the light over the dark ground/ change the face of the earth with deep, monster sound/ it was written in starts/ all through galaxy, Vensus even Mars/ For known riders War, Hunger, Death and Plague/ knew it was coming to the world they said /: "After the centuries of bloodbaths, The Armagedon will come- Jugment day"/ years of destruction will follow, the4 human race will pay/but new life will be born to wash it all away"/Temples and tribes in distant past/ writtings on the wall in caves/ whispering about the one that saves/no more hunger, no more pain/happiness for all, no despair/Living in the Dark ages all the witches, all the dwarfs, ritcher people even poor/ told the stories about the one that will bring hope to all/All the witch craft, all known prophecies are taking about it's arrival/the one that we're waitng for it will be our saver/ But not knowing its race or form/ or the way it will be born/ but one fact was always there, early years of 21st century/
    WILL BE BEGINNING OF THE PROPHECY" ///////////
    /-\narchy.

Lilith Entertainment Wallpapers

Thats some nice work mentira, I like all this predictive stuff instead of for example, goldie's gay ass fag shit ... you shoulda made it longer tho cuz it was just gettin good, coulda developed the ideas in the verse and made em longer ... and u didnt mention sex which is a miracle anyway keep at it and keep postin

Comment

I like the subject matter. It's different and original. And the no sex thing was good. Oh yeah and I like your avatar pic. Is it an anime pic?

Comment

Thanks for the props So Solid Player. There are two more verse to that song, but I didn't wanted to write them. Maybe today.
        And my atvar image is Cat-woman!
        /-\narchy.

Comment

Verse 2.

The heat was high, dry ground/ over clean, bleu sky arriving big, black cloud/ wind started to blow, sky began to cry/ it was the end of June so everyone questioned why/ what they didn't know and they couldn never imagined/ in that specific moment a lil' child was hatching/ come to this world screaming/ from the minute I started breathing/ I knew I was here with meaning/ Since I was a lil' giel trying to make my sound/ braking down my mother's dishes, I knew I was destined to come/ Through my school days and years doing show and tell/ imagining ICE-T behind the mic, just bust his shit like hell/ no censor, no finesse words, throwing my finger in the air/ driving my teacher insane/ got a lotta spanking 'till my ass turn blue/ stay in corners for hours, nothing they could do/ and all other pricks laugh in my face/ telling me I'll never make it, wrong gender, wrong race/ opportunity comes to to those that wait/ in the mean time opening lotta gates/ make sure I'll get heard/ bit by bit take over the world/ gathering followers for years, so they can help me be/ this is the beginning of the legacy/
          I HAVE TO FULFIL MY PROPHECY
          /-\narchy.

Comment

this could be a good spoken word
            i paint a portrait faceless

Comment

Thanks Fuzz
              /-\narchy.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250