HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Dayz....(Song written by me,Only one verse and tha chorus though)Hit me back..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Dayz....(Song written by me,Only one verse and tha chorus though)Hit me back..

Yo,It seems like my whole life has been turned upside down/Everytime i try 2 pre-vail forward i drownd/Feelin suicidal,thats when tha demons come around/On my mind they knock,poke and pound/They make such a impression on me,without makin a sound/I have no money,but i wanna leave town,Dont wanna be around for tomorrow/Its just another day to sit around and wallow in my sorrow/These Dark Days has got my whole body hollow,Havin no feelins and pain/Sittin back reminisin bout me bein younger and playin games/Hangin with my homeboys stealin thangs/Pickin fights just for tha pleasure of slingin dem thangs/Dark Dayz has got to tha point its fucken with my brain/Every since pops died,things aint been tha same/I Dont even wanna go hang on tha corner and slang/My bodys weak as if ive been bit by a tarantula fang/Im feelin hopeless and tha future looks dark/No sign of light,Sounds familiar to my heart/
    I Used to hang out with my *****s in tha park and chill/Now i just sit home watchin tv and poppin pillz/These days have brought so much pain,im goin ill/Everytime i see my wrist,i think if i slice right i could kill/But everynight i still neal to tha lord/"Take me out this ghetto and give me money cause im poor,Take me away lord,i cant stand nomore!!"/At that point i start to cry and fall to tha floor askin why/But god will bring it to me oneday...it only takes time/But will i get into heaven with my thug ways?/Not if i keep seein these Dark Dayz///////(((((CHORUS)))))))////////
    DARK DAYZ,There is no sunshine/DARK DAYZ,There is no fun time/DARK DAYZ,Im feelin suicidal/DARK DAYS,But i gotta stay strong cause ima rida/DARK DAYS,I Think i need help/DARK DAYZ,
    ..........Its just somethin im gonna have to except/////(hit me back with comments)
    Last edited by CoNtRoVeRsIaL; 07-27-2001, 09:08 PM.

Uppin for yalls comments.........UPPIN..

Comment

tight shit dawg......lookin forward to the rest of it..........keep ya head up.......one of the sickside is bound to make it one day, and bring the rest along.......

Comment

Yeah,Tru dat.Thanks for respondin..nobody else would.Assholes lol.Well im out....Uppin for yalls comments....

Comment

Eyo I only just seen this thread ... yeah im feelin your verse, this predictive and real time verses that peeps r postin lately is dope ... keep that shit up, im O-U-T like a fat bitch runnin from 2nd to 3rd base

p.s If u were plannin on recordin that kinda shit when its finished and re-touched or what not ... then I know the perfect beat loop to go with it ... 'Slug - The River'

LaTeRz

Comment

It is just too simple in all aspects. You're vocabulary is basic on this, and because of this anyone listenin will most likely lose interest. Clarity is poor, your lines aren't clear and developed, they are just simple statements which don't make too much sense, such as the second line involving 'drowned'. You need to decide what you are also, one minute you are a rider, then a thug, then someone who is trying to appear vunerable. The piece isn't very thought provoking either, and lacks the real content that is needed when you choose to cover a topic that tends to be on at least one track on everyone's CD nowadays.

One...

Culture VI
            Culture VI Elite

Comment

Riiiiiiiiight.........So i cant be a thug,and a rida,plus vunerable inside?.......I Think i can.Even though half that shit u wrote was bullshit.Im not mad'atchya,Atleast ya responded.....UPPIN.....

Comment

I have been checking out your shit and its god.
                Some of your rhymes is so dark that i start to think you got a mental problem .....just kidding.
                I also liked the freestyle about the school (if you remember you wrote that one, that was deep)

Teach me to be better man.

Comment

that wuz tight dawg
                  Elite Tournament 2 Champion
                  like 110-19 or some shit
                  blah blah blah and all that other shit we used to put in our sigs lol
                  [insert net crew banner here]

Comment

Thankz for tha comments.Much Love.....

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by toddmaxwell, Today, 03:58 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes