em 2001, dj phat , m lee , kronic , DISS ON THEM HOES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• em 2001, dj phat , m lee , kronic , DISS ON THEM HOES

Ill start with eminem 2001 the most bitchmade of them all......... punk your transparent like aerosol id explode your dome like total recall./// You challenged and i defeated you now ill keep mistreating you.......... id dropkick you a mile up to the ozone then right through./// Leave your bitch ass in a orbit thats the only way youll look down 4rm the top.......... the things id do would get your moms stomach locked up in double knots./// You claim i need my crew but ive defeated you, like i need help get a clue........ you cant ever compete with me, your lyrically through no need to re proove.///

Now to dj phat, I used to have your back now you better protect it........ once with SICK SIDE but traitored to ride at 2001s trick hip./// By me your the least respected I got no love for your coward stature.......... the only thing that will save your lyrical life is the rapture./// You deserve whats comin your way, fuck apologies you wont escape........... Im bringin more drama than the cold war your pride im gonna lyrically rape./// All yall are gonna collapse like dominos, im already linin up the rows......... your in the company of hoes, when ill strike next nobody knows.///

Next is the faggot marcel lee, you stuck your nose in the wrong buissnes g......... you just stuck yourself knee deep in fuckin beef./// Fuck your tournament its cheaper than prizes from ******* jack........... i had my temper controlled but now im gonna relapse./// Votin outta spite cuz i didnt involve myself in o12......... Im comin at that ass and pullin massacre on each and all of
    you./// You dont appear till your pimp 2001 bucks up to battle......... picture what it looks like when the butcher gets ahold of cattle./// Thats your lyrical destiny so embrace your fate......... you cant re evaluate you fucked up its too late.///

Last is the nut swingin kronic, youd have a better chance of survivin a disease thats bluebonic.......... you see 2001 nuts in the bare then you dont hesitate to jump up on it./// Fuckin dislexic you cant even spell your name proper.......... ill go out like scarface and hang your punk ass 4rm a columbian chopper./// Your brittle with a fake stature bitchified and cleuless to whats comin next......... what im gonna do is way beyond the normal context./// All 4 of you are on a hit list better known as fully bitchmade........... trust me you wont be saved by your lil congregation a.k.a uk dickridin barracade.///

All yall are bitches so bend over and take whats comin your way........... your all succaz and for now thats all im gonna say.

you faggets have just been served by the MOST HATED ON!!!
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

WHOA

Good disses man. I like it.

Ill start with eminem 2001 the most bitchmade of them all......... punk your transparent like aerosol id explode your dome like total recall
    You deserve whats comin your way, fuck apologies you wont escape
    - when have i apologised for anythin? hmm
    Last is the nut swingin kronic, youd have a better chance of survivin a disease thats bluebonic.......... you see 2001 nuts in the bare then you dont hesitate to jump up on it
    I see the reality of this Board GRUESOME. Shame u don't.

Laterz
    "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

Comment

dawg your contradictive.... learn your facts.......... you a bitchmade 2001 dickridah.........i had mad respect 4 your ass.......i dont care who you voted for......when your tight with someone and thier battlin thier biggest beef you stay out of it......... on that note you get no respect 4rm me.....no love....no props....nuttin but beef.

lick my 8 inch muthafuckin mark.
      Battle Record 25 - 6.
      Official Winner of FT1.
      http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
      A coward dies a thousand deaths,
      a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

Lol. tight verse, I got no respect for Emin3m_2001 dick riders so DJ Phat if thats tru I also lost all my respect for you.

Gruesome by far in my opinion is the best emcee on this site. Look at his record that prooves it.

Comment

Hell Yeah *****....Bust them phoney motha fucka's!!

Yo,Tight drop GRUESOME.You told nothin but tha truth in those rhymes.Keep that shit up its hot.FUCK ALL YALL PHONEY BITCHES,

Comment

err Klown Killah,

I have never and will never Dick ride when i vote. GRUESOME is just pissed coz i'm cool with Em2001 and he thinks thats why i voted for him. Believe what u want. I'm true.

Laterz

and how the hell do u get an avatar that big? thought they had to be 50x50?
            "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

Comment

Good Rhyme

Yo Good Rhyme i agree with them all apart from dj phat, he's cool and i dont hav a grudge with him,

Peace
              Only a few of us left

Comment

Oh, ok I just wanted to know if you were gonna be another j-doog or janetlynn or a juicy shlong boy riding that faggots dick. Its fine wit me if you dont got beef with em_2001 and your cool wit him I just wanted to know if you were dick riding him dissin on gruesome for no reason wich you arent you got a reason so I apoligise for what I said in my past post.

Comment

WHHHHHHYYYYYYY??

So much anger in the world today...
                  So much beef....it's just bad...

But, i suppose it makes things interesting, eh.

I hope that nobody never, EEEEEEVER posts a dickridin or beef vote on any thread i make. Those show the true suckaz..

Comment

Look bitch DJ Phat aint dickridin know one, he voted for the rhyme he thought was best! you one 5-3, so wats the problem, just leave at that im sure we will meet in the battle forum again!

just a few points from your rhyme GRUESOME!

You claim i need my crew but ive defeated you,
                    yea thats why they all voted for you. (no beef wid SICK SIDE)

cuz i didnt involve myself in o12.........
                    cuz you cant cope wid dealin wid stipulations!

You dont appear till your pimp 2001 bucks up to battle.........
                    he has been dealin wid his touney, plus that was the 1st time he voted for me!

bend over and take whats comin your way...........
                    who by you? FAG you said it..........

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:51 AM
                    0 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Deborahlanker