HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Culture VI... 'Fake Paradise' (feat. Bodega)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Culture VI... 'Fake Paradise' (feat. Bodega)

This is it, two of the Culture VI Elite, ABSTRAX (me) and Bodega got together and put down a collab. Y'all should love this...

Basically the topic of the joint is the both of us showing how the world isn't really a Paradise, it's full of superficial people and everyone only looks out for themselves, regardless of what anyone says...

http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop2/abs...radiseFake.ram

Production: JB of Audiosquad Productions

1st Verse: Bodega
    Hook: ABSTRAX + Bodega
    2nd Verse: ABSTRAX

One...
    Culture VI Elite

oh shit

That song was hot, man. I actually heard the whole thing surprisingly, cuz my net connection is horrible. I was feelin that shit.

Yo, where you live at? Like what state?

Did you record that in a studio?

Keep doin that shit.

Comment

Firstly, thanks for spendin the time to listen and drop a reply

It might surprise yu to know that I'm from the UK, and Bodega is from Holland

As for recordin this in the studio, this wasn't no, we both recorded at our own spots and then I mixed the whole piece down, and mastered it, with the techniques and methods I've learnt during my time in the studio since I do record there on the regular and spend a lot of time there learning from the engineers just how everything works. If this makes it on my EP release then I'ma end up re-mixing it down at the studio to refine it a little more

Me and Bodega hard workers. We've got another track comin out tomorrow (it would've been today, only for him gettin too much weed in him, and running out of ideas). The track's called 'Mo Pussy' and is basically a pussy anthem... lol, I know it's corny but it's basically a little fun that we were having and someone put the idea to me earlier today, so I decided to turn it into a track

If yu want to find out more about me, or listen to a few more of my tracks and find my latest tracks when/if I decided to add them to the net (It depends on the copyright, if I get them copyrighted soon then I put em on the net, battles go on simply because they are battles) , then you can check out my site at

http://abstrax.iuma.com

Once again, thanks for the reply

One...

Culture VI
      Culture VI Elite

Comment

Cool

I'm gonna bookmark your site and look out for more songs. I got a group called Trilogy and we still struggling artists. We are actually as primitive as a karaoke machine and an MTV Music Generator for Playstation. Heh.. it's really so sad. We still drop ill shit, and soon enough we might uplaod some tracks onto the net. I'm the most computer literate one out of all of us (which isn't saying much).

If you get big, I'll be sure to get your record, and if I get signed to a label, make sure you remember Simple Simon.

Peace.

Comment

Yeah, thanks again, nice to know I'm droppin music that people are likin

I've even got a track at #55 in the whole of the MP3.com Hip Hop Charts above Master P and a few of his No Limit artists, such as C-Murder and Tru, and more signed artists, but I ain't bothered enough to spend the time to search thru all the artists. It is that 'Finesse Finished' track, which I am surprised at because I wasn't really to into that, and it is only a battle rhyme.

As for your own tracks, just keep at it, with time it'll come together, you've just got to have the patience and love for it to be able to put up with the times yu struggle and ain't really feelin it.

If yu want hit me up on AIM at ABSTRAXMC1 then do so, I was gonna hit yu up but your Profile name didn't bring up you as online.

One...

Culture VI
          Culture VI Elite

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Smilert, Yesterday, 03:47 PM
          1 response
          0 likes