Fuck Sarcazm Im callin you out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Sarcazm Im callin you out

Sarcazm Messin with me is like challenging The curse of King Tut, trying to use a Driver on a course called 'Put-Put', getting caught by your classmates cummin on gay smut/
    Set, Hut Hut, 260 260 420, lose money, da kicks be stolen from the sarcastic kid in gym class, challenging me is like getting thrown into barbed wire in between window glass/
    blow, the shit up, nostril gets numb, brain uhhh dumb, Im a kings dinner your just a bread crumb/
    wannabe's talk shit but cant freestyle written shit, dont got the wit, readin cuecards, glass shards, put down your soup of pig lard, you see a vacuum uhh its hard/
    back to the lemonade stand for you since the other sug got a fake, Drownin in a dryed up lake, the maddest you ever got is when you accidently cried out "For gods sake"/
    you should change your name to Ironik since you say you dont want to be your idol but you look just like mini-em ohh uh me, see I could be mumbling in my sleep and still say better shit then you'd ever bite, You could have an Eyedea but youd just bring it down to a mere mite, Id beef with everyone else you are just to outstage you there, gettin better rhymes out of my genetics if you just pull one of toe hair/
    I'll lose to everybody else on purpose just so when I beat you it makes you look wack, Die off some crack and people were say that you were lucky, rubber ducky, cuttin off its head, while you sleep I'll place it in your bed, then when you wake up you cry and have a funeral just like it were dead/

Sarcazm Im callin you out put your written shit against that

Enter the Battler

haha, bring it Sarcazm I wanna see your lyrics anyway
    Players Bitchlist

FearMentor
    Emin3m_2001
    Addict
    Scarface
    Konvict

Bitches gonna get played

Comment

yo i'm waitin for this one...say son check out my 20 bars....

Comment

And how long did it take you to pre-write that then.........
        www.canibusworld.com

Comment

Enter the Battler

lmao, probably wrote this shit last year, doin touch-up's to it every so often then post the shit on ere
          Players Bitchlist

FearMentor
          Emin3m_2001
          Addict
          Scarface
          Konvict

Bitches gonna get played

Comment

c'mon guys can't you see hes trying to show us he has some balls and hes not a little bitch.. give him a shot. lets see what happens.

Comment

Callin me out huh?

Wheres your battle rap at? I wanna hear it/When you hear my name (what) you better fear it/You call me a fake slim shady but thats why I'm in bed with YOUR lady/No use in lacin up yo shoes Werd, you still be trippin/a few girls like you and you call that pimpin?/Un-like you, I never pre-rehearse the verses I spit, I think of them when I'm on the pot takin a shit/Don't worry about responding Werd, you just got SERVED/Take yo fake ass back to the 'burbs/Your mom's crazy and your dad is too/I kill your rap crews like Hitler killed the Jews

Say some more shit bitch. I never fucked wit you but you called me out and didnt even have the fucing BALLS to tell me you posted ths here, but fuck you. And if ay one of you muherfuckas think his shit was iller than mine, you must be crazy 4 real. See, un-lke "Werd", I didnt have this pe-reharsed and just add in his tname like he did to me. This was a straight FREESTYLE. For those of you who were down from the begging (Xplicit,TammyTam,Richez313,etc.) ya'll my homies and that true. So go ahead mutherfucka, try and clown m verse, but WE ALL KNOW when you go to school you'll be jockin my shit. Bitch.

Comment

ha sarcazm that was sum good shit
                way the fuck better than werd's

oh and to the fagget that thought i was a guy... im a gurl

Comment

Vote = Sarcazm

yo that was some tyte shit i give it to sarcazm without question. and will someone please give my fucking 20 bars a run down all i get is nice i guess people don't know what run down is.

Comment

My parents are crazy, SO?, it must be in the genetics, your written shit you pass off as freestyle uhhh one word pathetic, all the shit you say is fake cause your voicebox is prosthetic, haha your shits not new you already "freestyle'd" Hitler killed the jews, Threw away that last verse was, did it while I was comin down a buzz, My girl was goin-on about you saying you were the only guy that let her use a strap-on, and got the picture of you eatin her used tampon/

Son, What?, dont even try to be a wannabe thug. OH NO, your saying Bitch, your tough, haha yeah right. Kid stop lookin at other peoples shit for lines. When did I ever say shit about pimpin?

Comment

Originally posted by Werd
                      My parents are crazy, SO?, it must be in the genetics, your written shit you pass off as freestyle uhhh one word pathetic, all the shit you say is fake cause your voicebox is prosthetic, haha your shits not new you already "freestyle'd" Hitler killed the jews, Threw away that last verse was, did it while I was comin down a buzz, My girl was goin-on about you saying you were the only guy that let her use a strap-on, and got the picture of you eatin her used tampon/

Son, What?, dont even try to be a wannabe thug. OH NO, your saying Bitch, your tough, haha yeah right. Kid stop lookin at other peoples shit for lines. When did I ever say shit about pimpin?

Please dawg, you suck, just give up ok man? I don't wanna embaress you anymore. The vote is already 2-0 in my court, so just walk away with your tail between yo legs aiight? shit

Comment

Werd your way too weak man!!! you aint no beef for me no more,
                        your wat is technically none as a WHACK EMCEE!!!! or a BITCH!

go find another site or something cuz im startin too feel sorry for you!

Comment

4sho dawg, this bitch keeps runnin his jaws

Comment

3-0

Comment

haha Eminem_2001 was the equivalent to a salad. You can count his vote even though we have/had a beef but now hes to scared to write a verse and is just doin a hating vote even though he didnt vote. But I dont want to mess up your little fairytale world of you wanting to be black, sarcazm

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by tryketopremiere, Today, 05:25 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post tryketopremiere  
                              Started by gdfhgjhj, Today, 05:05 AM