Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh,I Can't Rap Cause Im White???....

Yo,
    Yo,Like Royce the 5'9 i'll make ya set go *Boom*/I Neva said i was tha biggest gangsta,Yall *****'s just assumed/Automatically thinkin cause im white,im fed from a golden spoon?/But in reality my whole fucken life's been doomed/But no matter what i had to pre-sume/Hopin and prayer for my reason of livin 2 pre-vail real soon/Cause im white,i get looked at weird for singin a rap tune///
    ...Just cause im white,Yall automatically hate/Well im fed up with ur bullshit and im gonna retaliate with a whole clip,killin you racist fags when i spray/Sendin yall ignorant motha fucka's 2 tha grave/See,theres a black and white side,Im in tha gray/No im not mixed,i just feel that way/Gettin love and play from most all blacks and whites,tha same way/But still pickin up static from you cowardz that hate/I feel like ur whole life was a mistake/Every breath you take is a fake/Jealoys bitches,Everytime i acheive somethin yall say "It aint all that"..Instead of "Aight dog,thats great"/Dog......Dont fucken hate,***** congradulate/Yall racist *****s just aggitate me/When i have no money,ya leave me lonely/When i get paid,Yall are all of a sudden my tru homey?////...
    Im tired of dissin me cause im white,and when i start a fight yall say "He's just tryin 2 be a thug"/Tryin 2 be a thug?...Na,Bicthes thug life is tha only one i no of/Im not askin for an apology or a hug/Just fuck racism,my skin color and all that/Forget white king black slave bullshit,its in tha past/Police brutality and discremination,i wasnt involded in that/Neither was you,so you cant say shit/Your grandparents might have been,but ur racist ass was neva in it/So they next time you jump to coclusions cause im white/Be pre-pared to loose ur fucken life that night...Im Not Playin....(((((((BLunder,i aint copyin you,that thread about racism you did.This was just on my chest cause some comments someone made ha other day,so i had 2 get it off,No disrespect,much love)))))))))HIT ME BACK WIT COMMENTS...

So you're white right. Why do you bring up the term, 'n*gga' in there then? Yu actually dropped this piece live anywhere and you'd turn every black person in their against you, it's just a fact.

Can you be white and rhyme? Yeah. Eminem, Eyedea, Necro, MC Serch etc etc. all have proved that, but I can't blame anyone for being skeptical when it comes down to it. End of the day for years there have be no white MCs with talent, and that opinion is going to stay the same for a minute for the length of time it's been around, added to the fact the number of kids that start rhymin now trying to be Eminem and come with worthless verses and basically copy Eminem's style, just with a lot less (in fact, no) skill whatsoever, findin white MCs with talent is still not easy. Everytime I go to a new place and get on the mic (even open mic nights) to drop I face the same thing, I have doubters before I even open my mouth, I don't blame them for the reasons I said above, but it's your job to go about to prove them wrong, and end of the day very few people are gonna bring your colour into it if you are making good music. It seems to be whites that are making much more of a big deal out of the colour aspect of it all, most black cats I hang with or have met due to performing don't bring it up at all, they keep it to themselves, and like I said before, if yu make good music they are not gonna deny that. Really bringin the colour aspect back into it though is just taking a step back, hip hop has evolved, or at least is trying to evolve, past that stage, but until people just accept it, it won't, and the question will always be asked 'Can white kids MC'

Anyway the piece was very similar to your last one, so my opinions haven't change much. Please don't try and tell me how good it really is because I don't know how often you hear 'Your grandparents were, but your racist ass wasn't' spit on record, for the simple fact that it is impossible to flow that line, and many others which suffered from the poor cadence and clarity that were on your last piece also...

One...

Culture VI
    Last edited by ABSTRAX; 08-01-2001, 09:41 AM.
    Culture VI Elite

Comment

Yo Con
      Dat Was Some Dope Shit If Ya Ask Me!!! Keep Droppin those Hits, they be fuckin ill shit man!! keep up the good work
      Peace
      **Tha New Era**

Comment

Originally posted by ABSTRAX
        So you're white right. Why do you bring up the term, 'n*gga' in there then? Yu actually dropped this piece live anywhere and you'd turn every black person in their against you, it's just a fact.

Can you be white and rhyme? Yeah. Eminem, Eyedea, Necro, MC Serch etc etc. all have proved that, but I can't blame anyone for being skeptical when it comes down to it. End of the day for years there have be no white MCs with talent, and that opinion is going to stay the same for a minute for the length of time it's been around, added to the fact the number of kids that start rhymin now trying to be Eminem and come with worthless verses and basically copy Eminem's style, just with a lot less (in fact, no) skill whatsoever, findin white MCs with talent is still not easy. Everytime I go to a new place and get on the mic (even open mic nights) to drop I face the same thing, I have doubters before I even open my mouth, I don't blame them for the reasons I said above, but it's your job to go about to prove them wrong, and end of the day very few people are gonna bring your colour into it if you are making good music. It seems to be whites that are making much more of a big deal out of the colour aspect of it all, most black cats I hang with or have met due to performing don't bring it up at all, they keep it to themselves, and like I said before, if yu make good music they are not gonna deny that. Really bringin the colour aspect back into it though is just taking a step back, hip hop has evolved, or at least is trying to evolve, past that stage, but until people just accept it, it won't, and the question will always be asked 'Can white kids MC'

Anyway the piece was very similar to your last one, so my opinions haven't change much. Please don't try and tell me how good it really is because I don't know how often you hear 'Your grandparents were, but your racist ass wasn't' spit on record, for the simple fact that it is impossible to flow that line, and many others which suffered from the poor cadence and clarity that were on your last piece also...

One...

Culture VI
        So,Im not everybody.Just cause i say"Your grandparents were,your racist ass wasnt".....Dont hate,Just cause im different.
        Because i dont try 2 sound like EMINEM.Where i live,All my freinds are black(some white)But most black.I Say ***** around them,and its cool.They no me.So dont try 2 make it look like im bringin up a race thing about me hattin blacks.Cause thats just retarded.And you said "It sounds real familiar to tha last one you done"......??...Which one?"DARK DAYZ"?..That was about me bein tired of life,This one was about racism...Fuck it,ur to stupid 2 understand...But thankz for respondin anywayz,And much love to eggnoj......Uppin for comments....

Comment

yo im white to and i know how u feel about peeps thinkin u get feed nice cause u white cause i aint rich either but i make due but i have to say u shouldnt use the n word thats there word not ours to use its just plain respect its like them callin us a *******
          thats my word

Comment

FUCK YOU......

Comment

as far as im concerned the only problem i have with that rap is that ive heard that complaint b4. otherwise it was pretty good. i feel u but me personally im black and i look for white mcs cause dey so scarce and they might want some representin. also fuck any white people who say ***** cause u know what it means.
              The next person I see with a dictionary definition of there name in there signature is gonna get kicked in the balls.

Peace,
              e

Comment

Asshole....

Yo,Check it out......
                Im not meaning it as a racist statement.I Say "Whats shakin my *****"...To my dogs,they no im sayin whats up,hello etc etc.
                But if i was to say "Whats shakin my niggER "(Key letters:E R)Thats like makin fun of tha word.I Dont go around callin strangers *****'s,just my boys.Were cool and tight like that.Obviously yall ppl thats hattin on me dont have a close freindship like me and my *****'s or yall wouldnt say shit.

Comment

and but where do u think ***** came from?
                  ive heard that excuse too many times and as far as im concerned its all da same.
                  The next person I see with a dictionary definition of there name in there signature is gonna get kicked in the balls.

Peace,
                  e

Comment

yea, i know wut u sayin, like, i'm white but i got alot of black friendz and they go wutz up my ***** 2 me, so if i see'em i say it back 2 them, but i also unda stand wut Ex is sayin, thats y i do say '*****' in my rapz, cuz if people get turned against me i want it 2 be cuz i dissed 'em or sed their rapz suck, not cuz i sed *****, anyway thats just my opinion, peace
                    Elite Tournament 2 Champion
                    like 110-19 or some shit
                    blah blah blah and all that other shit we used to put in our sigs lol
                    [insert net crew banner here]

Comment

i agree with contro. he can say ***** if he wants, as long as he don't say ******. that's a BIG difference. i'm black and i have both white and black friends, but when my white friends say whats up my ***** i don't get offended cause i know they don't mean any harm. i think whoever gets offended by what contro said is stupid and thier just lokkin for a reason to holler racism.

by the way, tight verse contro, keep that tight shit up!
                      eviltwin

the beginning of the end (defeated list)

catastrophe aka controversial
                      K11
                      jen
                      Jay Kruup
                      purplehaze
                      graffix
                      DJ-Scidazals
                      underworld (x2)
                      hotacid a.k.a. kid technic
                      thacrippla
                      crizazy (x2)
                      eggnoj
                      jgravy
                      DJ Adzy
                      X-tacy

loses

eggnoj
                      mc maximus prime
                      AK47
                      prominant
                      revenant

peeps i lost to but beat later

eggnoj

battle record- 20-5

Comment

wrong

or maybe u wrong goodson and i aint lookin for an excuse to yell racism its jus offensive, look for me its wrong for people to say and u can have ure opininon, but dont tell me what im tryin to mean goodson

Peace,
                        e

Comment

IF THERE'S SUCH A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ***** AND ****** THAN WHY DOESN'T EMINEM SAY IT??? HE DECIDED NOT TO SAY IT BECAUSE HES SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE WHAT IT MEANS FOOLZ

Peace,
                          e

Comment

Don't come up sayin "All my black friends say it to me", cos I know that they won't... I remember using it at one time, when I was 11 or 12 now and I was writin some lyrics then with a kid I grew up with all my life and I was tight with, and he went off about it, and that was when he was 11 or 12, and there isn't an 11 or 12 year old who really knows what that means, so if it can affect him in that way then imagine how it would be to more educated heads...

Talkin about the difference between 'n*gger' and 'n*gga' is stupid. You are hear saying how you spelt it how you did, it doesn't matter, when that comes out your mouth it still means the same thing as it always has because both versions of the word sound exactly the same. Obviously you only MC in text making such a statement.

As for a black calling you 'my n*gga' that's their choice, but it still doesn't work both ways. If someone says that to you it doesn't mean a thing, it doesn't to me if someone said it to me, but referrin to a black person as that it has much more of a meaning. An example that you should be familiar with due to this being D12World is Dr.Dre, Snoop etc. calling Eminem 'my n*gga', but Eminem doesn't refer to them as that, because as you've seen in the past any mention of Eminem using that word everyone blows up about it even though he is working in a mostly black industry surrounded by blacks, so why do yu think it would be any different for you. If you really can't find any other alternative (which I can't believe since there are hundreds) then yu keep it between you and your friends, not outside your circle, but you postin it on the internet or spittin it takes it to another level because you don't know these people who are readin it, same goes if you were to perform it... so your friends are cool with it, doesn't mean everyone else is though, and I'm sure from the amount of publicity things like this gain that you already know that...

One...

Culture VI
                            Culture VI Elite

Comment

word dawg

Thats exactly my point dawg thank u abstrax

Peace,
                              e

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 05-06-2020, 03:07 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Hellconjuror