Stop Blameing Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Blameing Music

why must blame be put on words that are spoke///sayin kids shoot-up their school cause Eminem said it'd be dope///shit is it gettin that bad nowaday///when any bad actions are caused by sumthin we say///kids smokein weed cause they wanna be snoop and dre///shit lets start blamein the parents for shitty job their doin///instead of talkin to the kids, and gettin through to 'em///they feel that a line in a song got their child's mind ruined///what really causes a kid to shoot up his school///probably cause he wasn't considered cool///feels this method of revenge will make themthe play the fool///riddling the halls with bullets'll rule///look theirs the bully who's been extra cruel///im put 20 threw your fleece///im above the law cause NWA told me to fuck tha police///now the community is stunned at the school shootin and stabbin///but like D12 says, Shit can happen///and now that child commits suicide///we are not gonna let this slide///Marylin told him it was cool,say it with pride///shit if it was that easy to put blame ona person///then its a pretty fucked up society that we are submerged in///the people who are really to blame hide convict///tell everyone it happened because of this and that, and we get tricked///you cant sit there and say that one is responseible for every crime we committ///there is a cycle of events that lead to the end///along the way of life their is a scattered curve and bend///the kid wouldn't have done it if he had at least 1 friend///so now its the convictions that we send///and all cause of a song, why do we pretend///lets dig deep and find the real the story///instead of bein in the aftermath feelin sorry

I like it!

I like that, it's got a good flow and it's all so true. I liked your other one, "Back Stabbers", too. Hey do me a favor and peep my shit under the "Hey y'all rate this thread." lol you can have the honor of being the first person to comment on it!

Comment

ill man,

You got a nice flow and good wordplay,

I liked the....

///what really causes a kid to shoot up his school///probably cause he wasn't considered cool///feels this method of revenge will make themthe play the fool///riddling the halls with bullets'll rule///

nice. we can all relate to it too.

PEACE
      The only thing worse than the wretched pain in my mouth is the excrement spewing from yours-Stewie Griffen

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

R.I.P ~ Tupac Shakur-my biggest musical inspiration…you are missed everyday

Comment

uppin

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by hxihzu3j, 09-24-2020, 07:17 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post garcia adam