HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Esham the untalented" read this fuckeshamFUCKESHAM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Esham the untalented" read this fuckeshamFUCKESHAM!

"Esham the Untalented"
    KK~420

Fuck Esham "the untalented" raping 10 yearz and still not 1 hit/ hardcore to the gay just like the fans he led to believe he can spit/ fuckin horrorcore rapin is fulla shit/ never rap about killin people unless you've done it/ Shit I dont know which is gayer his fans are Esham himself/ rapping for a century and still no wealth/ shootin him in the head is like doin the world good/ so fuck Esham and his whole god damn hood/ blastin his fans in a row of death like I never thought I could/ Esham finds himself six feet deep, no im just kidding but I should/ sayin hes all hard with his weak shit didn't he?/ so when I see his bitch ass these bullets are gonna unload like a black slave finally set free/ after I slaughter him the time comes to fuck his bitch/ so I un zip my fly and tell his hoe to hop on some dick.

Hook: Killin the untalented....Esham the untalented shootin that bitch tell he burns in hell/ and the police try to catch me after I kill his bitch ass just try to throw me to jail/ cuz im killin the untalented....Esham the untalented shootin that bitch tell he burns in hell/ and the police try to catch me after I kill his bitch ass just try to throw me to jail/ So fuck Esham.

And retarded bitchs like disciple and company get the shit twisted/ but all they are is faggots with no bitchs so they're just tired out pussys from puttin there hands over they're tiny cocks and wrist it/ and this new gay "fuckd12" guy he calls himself that bitch needs to be smacked silly/ that faggot knows as much about rap as some redneck hill billy/ so ima find you and kill you, and dont think that im kidding cuz ima cut you up and stuff you in a coffin six feet deep really/ trying to act all hard startin internet beef/ your about as hard as the limp dick you get when you suck off your daddys meat/ mothafucka watch out the barrels steal smokin you fall to the ground with a bullet through your chest and start chokin mothafucka feel this heat/...So fuck Esham.

Hook: Killin the untalented....Esham the untalented shootin that bitch tell he burns in hell/ and the police try to catch me after I kill his bitch ass just try to throw me to jail/ cuz im killin the untalented....Esham the untalented shootin that bitch tell he burns in hell/ and the police try to catch me after I kill his bitch ass just try to throw me to jail/

So fuck Esham.

y0 mayn dat wuz off day h00k dawg, keepz up day fl0win 0g dat wuhz gangstafied likka mutha fucka!!

Comment

Thanx, If your serious and not being sarcastic cuz I senced a little.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 07:16 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post Deborahlanker  
      Started by tkaxec, Today, 10:50 AM