Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Like Freestyle Wit My Man J.R

Inspecta

all my shit stays edged in stone// u wouldn't get a "tone" if ya last name wuz"lok"// see my rhymes spinnin like a fuckin bike spoke//cuz the bongs that i toke are steadily empty// wouldn't be a worthy combatant if ya rhymes wuz "GOOD N PLENTY"// with ya ineligibility u need more battle agality// all my "ILL"egibility keeps me from postin in battles, so on the side i get partime raisin small cattle// "Yo u wanna battle?" nah , u want rebuttalment?// whenva i spit i'm volitile when ya rhymes come out u soundin hostile

Jadded Rascal

Yo its whateva or not i stay on top do whats necessary to keep the body rock and label da body shock,buy u some corn pops and maybe write u e-mails tellin u when my album drop ***** then make dat shit hot ***** and bust few chops..***** fuckin over many labels like Kane and Abel come in and out like a fable

Inspecta

it's time for the rebuttal ment/ rhymes rock hard gettin u solid like cement [email protected] u's like my destiny independant/ soft like a women already ur lyrical virginty is tooken what the fuck u thought when i came to the party i wusn't bookin please my rhymes got lyricz that'll get cha life tooken/ have u shooken like a ninja/ quickly my rhymes dissend and quickly dissasmble ya

Jadded Rascal

Now let me spit my shit likes its never been spit before/I put holes in doors witt my pump or da fuckin four/Hit the trunk or da floor/having ur bitches comin back fo more/Bustin caps likes it aint been done b4/splitin *****s in 2 like us'e sposed to i own u and blazed yo whole damn crew minusing u leaving u for the worst my bite taste than my first leaving u in da hurse/ closin down ur shop and fuckin yo block harrassing da rest like i was a mutha fuckin cop

Inspecta

yeah aiight spittin shit is ill written / ***** bein me this pen is spittin and shittin words it ain't neva written / these sick raps hittin u harder than six caps/ not from my teck but from the mouth/ this lyrical incesion was my last decision to to begin the division/ of ya weak ass rhymes/ hittin u so hard it's recalabratin ya unborns spine/ now what the fuck u want mine/?

Jadded Rascal

Yo whole style weak, u cant even speak, modeling ur self like u fuckin memph bleak/ur shit is tired needs to be rewired and it s time u retired b4 ur career even start/u rap like an x-files spoof wit no proof u shoot, ur album so gay u needed to hear da truth from someone close or a friend if someone else told it wouldnt be now it would be then and whats da deal with the shit about ur pen,like i said what u spit wouldnt be hot now,neva or then

Inspecta

maybe it's x-files but i ain't n denial/ make ya ass swallow this vial of my piss/ then u get dissed and my lyrical class is dismissed/all my fuckin punchlines is guarenteed not to miss/***** it's like the mist / u gettin hit with invisible fist of lyrical reprecusiion but realize my lyricz are ill cuzzin

Jadded Rascal

Tell me ***** do u spot figgas or tryin to be jigga but u really a wigga trapped in a *****s body waiting to come out and tell the world how i gave ur bitch gout through our sex through da mouth/She aint tryin 2 speak i filled it up with 2 much sweet and her cheeks swellin and shit like they bout to burst and shit u need to rehearse yo rhymes time after time cause when i spit im speaking my mind and dorpping these lines even when im caught off guard time afta time

Jadded Rascal

Yo these trigga happy *****s giggling behind the clip not knowing what they tryin to shoot and shit they just wanna be like us and spit they fake ass *****s waiting to punce on hype *****s dicks/ waiting to get free rides during free times dropping only bout 3 rhymes/ what kind of bitch shit is that they usin words like scrap and dope sometimes noggas like us'e just outta choke or do somethin that just floats ur boat
    http://homestead.animfactory.com/ani...ing_md_clr.gif

[fu2]"Ya nick name should be "word less" cuz im takin what cha "words worth, Ya Rhymes wouldn't be GOOD N PLENTY if you robbed a candy store clerk" - Tha Inspecta[manikusuy

"So many emcees focusin on black people extermination
    We keep it balanced with that knowledge of self, determination
    It's hot, we be blowin the spots, with conversations
    C'mon let's smooth it out like Soul Sensation" - Talib Kweli

http://www.flowdoctors.com/forums/up.../avs/pacgh.jpg

"All aggressive askin for a slow kiss, no bitch! (the fuck outta here)
    You like freakin, see you every night creepin
    Suckin off the nice deacons, slut you made his wife leave him (cunt)
    So keep slurpin I'll be down to the fullest
    But forget it bitch, yo' nipples look like AK bullets"[happy] - tha Kuniva

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by markcarlson70, Today, 05:22 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post markcarlson70