X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joku2's freestyles 3 of 4

Untitled

i Run this bitch , i cap dat hoe all you pussy ass bitches betta know //
    im in the strip club have a blunt and a half smoke that shit call it after math//
    im on your baby momma have her choke watch as she sells my coke //
    turn on the radio your songs playen on the air but who the fuck cares //
    gonna put you in a pit get eaten by some bears //
    My 38 run , my machete work every body listens to my shit and spits on yours calls your momma a dirty little whore //
    your moms like the bvillage bike every body have a ride , your like king kong jumpin the water watch the tide //
    they say oh hurricane catrina i say hurricane joe you better watch your moth ill bury you in my blow //
    like game said you want that cocoa leaf ill make that snow //
    i fuck gianna michaels you fuck Linsay lohan you try to win you lose all you do is know how to abuse //
    i love my women but i hate my hoes you transport your weed in stow and go seating all you do you fat ass is keep on eating as soon as you stop your heart stops beating.

Untitled 2

Man this my six 4 empalla al you bitches need to do is know how to holla //
    Dont hate the playa hate the game cause all im doin is driven you insane //
    yMan you dont wanna squash the beef All you know how to do is smoke that leaf//
    Rick Ross this Lil wayne that all R. kelly does is rape cats //
    i smoken that snow i snort that shit all i want is to suck your tits//
    Man you wanna Fight me bight me ill get you in a Cage i beat your brain in and then you my slave//
    my Skills is great you skills is good ,The Burbz aint no where near the Hood //
    Keep this goin , gotta keep focas i pray to god he kills you with locasts

untitled 3

Like Game said im free as a bird , man if i was in this beef 50 and game be second and 3rd im first im blood thirsty who be worse i snatch yo purse //
    i stab you grab you make your daddy miss you wanna kiss you , i leave you in a dumpster with your legs cut off man you be gayer than david haslehoff , bay watch bitch run down the street with no ankles just knubs man what you know about all these dubs , man i cut your throat barbed wire slash our tire Have a serial killer name DMX for hire , after he do da job i set his ass on fire //
    rock for a rock coal for a coal man when you play ball you cant even get a goal what you think ass whole im the man i dont steal but i do kill man you be a tin man i set you near a gasget shoot you with a rocket they wouldnt put you in a casket //Cut the brokes down the road man you be more scared than that bitch lorry strode with michae myers, jayson bout a bitch i choose freddy kruger make tom cruise get his fucken face stiched like in vanila sky he wonder why he cant fly //
    Man i push this miracle shit it be better than these miracle whips you an old lady i brake you fucken hips put your lips around the top a my dick an say whoo 6 4 empala ***** you betta holla i kill you ***** im fom the gutter btich they calls me the instant killer the only one who cn thriller and get you filler fuller //

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:17 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Deborahlanker  
Started by gbnttorfda, Today, 01:12 AM
0 responses
1 view