listen up-two disses ta this kid justin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• listen up-two disses ta this kid justin

yall wack, im benchen ur splurts/ur spits are quenthen my thirst/im eaten u like kids wit treats, when candies first inventions were emurged/im burnen up like that house in 8mile/i know my fates dien/but ur dien before i will/not by the eye of a gun or hit by 4 tires/its wit my spits when i tangle u up like wires/i make u sit back in denial/after i spit more liquid then the nile/my style is wild like spring break/ill flatten u ta the floor,like ur fat ass in ur bead when ur springs break/i sling hate in every direction,and i never sing sprays/i only spit em like arabs/get u fucked up worse then the child of a pair of gay dads/and till i die, im unna stay mad/and spray raps at ur lame ass/untill i tame u and make 8 laps around ur fat ass/so castrate that back in my area/and see if u dont see much more histeria then the war in irak/ill fold u like my knees if u were on my back/wit a pack of ur snacks in ur backpack/ur the type a kid that gets laughed at/for wearen tight shirts, cuz we can see were all ur fats at/im done, iv crapped on u, i had the last laugh/ur washed out like clean/earlopes wit soap/im dope like narcotics/rhymes, u aint got it/ill blow u out like snot in/in my nose/ur a poser wit xxl clothes that fit tight on u like spandex on Nicole, this fat bitch I know/thats it, im finally done, i flipped u like a nickel /uv bin stricken wit one of my written shingle sharp singles that came simple but still ripped ya like the legs on a crippled/

man, wit that rap u lose/wats u mean dodge bullets, ur to fat ta move/u just proved that ur ready ta be dropped like doo doo/and u aint smacken no one, ur coo coo/u musten be use too battle kids like me dude/cause ill flip ur attitute,change ur rage, and make u mad ats u/haten urself/dissen ur own face, cuz it cant keep food outta its mouth/ur belt is xxl/too u, fuck sex, food sells/u got more cookies in ur gut then the schools dells/im unna excell in these rhymes and prepell my slime across ur cheeks/ur raps reek like ali berries ass cheeks/ill beats u in English, then waist u in greek/im done, ull know that by the time u reach this point on this rhyme sheet/ill rip u in two like the oceans/i guess i have the diagnoses of moses/i ahte fake rappers who posen and posten the groses flows iv ever scrolled throw/wait a sec, i thin that i already told you/so fuck the words, let me show you how my spits will drench u like socks in old shoes/rite now im goin through a fuck every1 moment/thats why im throwen disses out at peoples domes and aint given a fuck about bein frozen/cuz im too hot for ice,use too fake for me like game tokens
    disconnect the respect from the dilect of my words spoken/
    deck the necks of infinected feds who made my words broken/
    by off the cop who caught me wit pot with a token/
    hold the shot in the glock and only pop whose mopen/
    no prison situation situated in my visions im hopen/
    im within my written but only spittin my thinkin and hope its all dope man/
    my throats tied, i dont know why but i still try ta spit tight but im knotted like im rope hanged by the whole klan/

Aiyo dawg that was ill! see I knew you got it....btw, you know R-Izzy? cuz he's got beef wit some white dude named justin too

nice disses for real

R.I.P J-Unit

I.D

Comment

i dont think so..i dont really beef wit this kid..well u got my email all three of us wil cypha in the future..me and him jus battle eachother constantly
      disconnect the respect from the dilect of my words spoken/
      deck the necks of infinected feds who made my words broken/
      by off the cop who caught me wit pot with a token/
      hold the shot in the glock and only pop whose mopen/
      no prison situation situated in my visions im hopen/
      im within my written but only spittin my thinkin and hope its all dope man/
      my throats tied, i dont know why but i still try ta spit tight but im knotted like im rope hanged by the whole klan/

Comment

oh aight fasho thass cool dawg

R.I.P J-Unit

I.D

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by touhidfiver1, Today, 06:45 AM
        0 responses