• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (freestyle) kiss my ass!!!

all you people on da net tryin to do a lil battle/
    i'll rip ya'll up and feed you to da cattle/
    rattle snake to bite your ass, chew you up fast and let you kiss my ass/
    i'm like da fast and da furious i'll add a bit of serious turn up let off the biggest bang you curious/
    put a bet on da net you ain't heard nuttin yet my name is ASHY.B that you ain't even met/
    but yet none you are giving up, lets pump up da volume let me hear ya say wot up!!!!!!!!!

*U.K WHUT*

[b]WINS*k-money(KO)* Tempo(4-1 TKO)*R-P-A(KO)* Ca$h flo(5-4)*danny.m(KO)*Ca$h Flo(5-4)AGAIN*money maker(KO)*jack frost(KO)*180(KO)*big boy(DQ)

***MAD LOVE 2***SHADOW KILLA~ one of da illest MC's on da board, helping me to get where i am now!!!
    JAY'ANIMS~ill mc, respectin this motherfucka~THEREALPLATOON~i'm his nite time comedian, ill mc~SAZ ICE~ma 2bit 11 year old hoe~THECURSE~ill mc, partner in crime, we da rebels***

Originally posted by TheRealPlatoon!
    "but i wanted to battle u, so i dug u from ya GRAVE-BED//" Damn, fuck R.I.P. huh?!? Haha. Man, I gotta give it to Ashyb guy had some wit & HARD ass insults! Mmmmm
    Originally posted by Brooklyn
    no problem ... well normaly when I leave feed I love to break it down ... but right now its pointless hehe ... no beef to anybody im cool with all yall ... im just commentin on the text

Today were gonna use HERO as an example CLASS//(hero say's) wot bout sex education? i wanna learn how 2 put dicks in my ASS//

that made me LOL^^^ it just made me think of Eminem"Hy kids!do u like violence?" lol ... sum good issh ... no beef yall
    *D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Right. Cattle don't eat meat.
    WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/NEB
    AUS HIP HOP

Comment

Ashy. Well aint that flashy....Check this out..this is what it's all about
      (I've done better..but this letter didn't give me mutch to work with.)
      Your from england aye. Well one thing I gotta say. Your a stupid lil bitch. I'm going to save up all my money and fly over there just to wrench you lil Brit neck. Wait a sec. How you going to try to dis us with "Cattle" You can't even think of battlein. We're going to hide up above you and jump you. Then we'll stick u up the rump of a cow. See how mutch you like it punk. Whew I bet that stunk.
      Rollin
      Alone]
      Gettin Stoned]
      On my own]
      Mass respect for. Gess Hava, Tennessee, Brooklyn]

Comment

white thugs a cub in dis rap battlin game/
        wanna battle me i'll put you in da shame/
        ASHY.B's my name, i'll chuck you outta tha game/
        fame is wot i'm in for, we all know you fuckin laim.

*U.K WHUT*

[b]WINS*k-money(KO)* Tempo(4-1 TKO)*R-P-A(KO)* Ca$h flo(5-4)*danny.m(KO)*Ca$h Flo(5-4)AGAIN*money maker(KO)*jack frost(KO)*180(KO)*big boy(DQ)

***MAD LOVE 2***SHADOW KILLA~ one of da illest MC's on da board, helping me to get where i am now!!!
        JAY'ANIMS~ill mc, respectin this motherfucka~THEREALPLATOON~i'm his nite time comedian, ill mc~SAZ ICE~ma 2bit 11 year old hoe~THECURSE~ill mc, partner in crime, we da rebels***

"but i wanted to battle u, so i dug u from ya GRAVE-BED//" Damn, fuck R.I.P. huh?!? Haha. Man, I gotta give it to Ashyb guy had some wit & HARD ass insults! Mmmmm
        no problem ... well normaly when I leave feed I love to break it down ... but right now its pointless hehe ... no beef to anybody im cool with all yall ... im just commentin on the text

Today were gonna use HERO as an example CLASS//(hero say's) wot bout sex education? i wanna learn how 2 put dicks in my ASS//

that made me LOL^^^ it just made me think of Eminem"Hy kids!do u like violence?" lol ... sum good issh ... no beef yall
        *D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Comment

It's spelt lame. IF you even try to dis me you'll get mamed/ My shit rains down from heaven above/ I'll shoot you eleven times not to kill you butt to pill your skin off a little bit at a time/ You can't step up to my rhymes/ I'm going to punch you right in the eye/ Knock you blind before you can even see me/ I'm me your you Now go put your back inside that "Moo" Cow before you start this pow wow/ Now you know you can't sas me so why don't you just kiss my white ass/ Look at this sight I'm going back to get my signiture bat that has blood from the top and I'll pop you right in the head with it/ Your corny lil bits can't even come close to this/ I'll diss you so many times in one line Here I'll right you a sign/ I'm a 'Gangster' your ona those slow people who hide there own eggs on easter/
          Rollin
          Alone]
          Gettin Stoned]
          On my own]

Comment

Fuck you white thug//and the fellowship of the felons//
            Remember them cartoons//ill smash yo head through a watermelon//
            Cuz thats just me//so violent and crazy//
            Cut me//hit me//stab me//you'll never phaze me//
            About three years ago i was in jail for GBH//
            I remember seein you there (felon)// you wuz in there for male rape//
            Yo white ass better get somewhere//like vietnam//
            Cuz i make every single track im on//
            If im there battlin//lets face it//you gon get dropped//
            By the FOF// even if you suckin their white ass cocks//
            So Whitethug//Give your boyfreind a hug//and get out//
            AshyB's my homie//He'll knock you straight flat out//
            You are never gon come back to this diss//
            So fuck off//leave//dont give me no kiss//BITCH//

FUCK YOU WHITE HUG - FUCK THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE MELONS

Comment

Bizzle for real though you can't throw a punch.// You and a bunch of your pussy wet bitches out there with wrenches in your palm trying to bash people but your the one who wound up strung from the steeple/ Your last song has been sung you aint nothin go hide in ya own dung/ Your bell has been rung the last time cause its been broke/ I know I keep on with my sins but I'll choke ya if you mess with me any more/ I'll shoot you and jam my gun up your ass just to make you more soare/ White rape man that was from Your ass remember animal curelty tried to do the naughty with an ape/ You should be ban from here cause your ass may go after that steer with your friend near/ If you come near me I swear to my god I'll bend ya neck back thats just the facts I lay down/ If you try to step up with a diss agian I won't hold back I'll sock you and drop you like a sack of rocks/ Your like the bad tobacco crop. You get slung in the burn pile and cut up with a back how/ So come on keep your shit up and see how far you can sit up once you get hit in the head with my bat/ I've killed a many rat with this my faithful bat/
              Rollin
              Alone]
              Gettin Stoned]
              On my own]

Comment

Fuck white thug, plus da FOF/ my homie's Tommy Bizzle he'd rap you down underground using only 1 breath/ don't fuck wiv us it's like meeting death, earlier than expected, you get infected, detected, now both of us r protected/ were hated your mated, were created your deflated, were inflated, your degraded/ let's face it you hate it/ but too us you can only trace it, so listen up bitch just FACE IT YOUR SHIT!!!!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK
                FFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF

check you PM Tommy!!!!

PEACE

Rap
                Artist
                Professionals

*U.K WHUT*

*D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Comment

don't fuck wiv us it's like meeting death, earlier than expected, you get infected, detected, now both of us r protected/

So your saying he is really better than you, and you are scared because you have to wait for him to die to feel safe.
                  DickFace
                  WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/NEB
                  AUS HIP HOP

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteThug
                    It's spelt lame. IF you even try to dis me you'll get mamed/
                    I thought it was spelled "maimed".

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:56 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Deborahlanker  
                    Started by Bookman, Today, 09:23 AM